Final

PS. I Need You Now

Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone 'cause
I can't fight it anymore

 

Jong Dae is lying on the floor with many things scattered and surrounding him. He looks up to the celling of room and sighs.

He finally asks about it. He finally asks about her feelings to him.

“KIM JONG DAE! DID YOU JUST SAY THAT YOU WOULD—“

“I will do it, sister-in-law!”  He screams and then groans as he gets up. He then opens his bedroom’s door and is greeted by his five-year-old nephew. “Uncle! Up! Up!” 

Jong Dae happily lifts the kid up. The kid giggles but his mother pouts. “I have asked you several times! What took you so long to get out from that room?”

But Jong Dae decides to ignore her complaint and instead plays with the little guy.

“Alright,”  she has it enough; she knows he will not answer her question after all, “I want you to buy things before we pack everything to be sent. Please, I just do not want things get ruined if we don’t prepare well.”

“What do you need?”  Jong Dae finally puts his attention to her.

“This list will help you. Thank God you can speak Chinese.”

“Then you have to learn it, sister-in-law.”

“Thanks but I am here just to watch you packing your stuff. Your brother will be the one who picks us up later at Incheon Airport. Now go and pack your stuffs well. As far as I see, you haven’t packed your things in the bedroom.”

“I will do it.”  He then excuses himself to get out from the apartment. Today is a bit chilly because the autumn is here. He puts his coat and notices that there are so many dried leaves at the apartment’s parking lot. The landlord is busy sweeping everything when Jong Dae greets him.

He walks further to one place that he knows that he would find those things on the list: supermarket. So he goes there. There is a supermarket which is not far from his place. He walks while trying to warm himself by putting his hands into the coat’s pocket. The autumn is already this cold, what is about the winter? Jong Dae thanks the universe because he will not be in Beijing when the winter comes. Probably Seoul will have same or not-so-much-difference weather’s situation, but at least he is with his big family.

And probably, he can meet Li Yin again. Or now, as she calls herself, Jang Ri In. Jong Dae laughs sometimes about how excited Li Yin about having Korean name. Her eyes were sparkling everytime someone not from Korea (like Lu Han, for example) called her Jang Ri In instead. It’s not like Li Yin doesn’t like her name, but she feels that she can blend well to the new country if she has a Korean name.

And then she laughed because Kim Jong Dae is too hard for Chinese to say. Jong Dae had to hear their boss’ wrong-spelling at his name and Li Yin laughed so big when he told her the story.

How could they know each other?

It’s started when Jong Dae was accepted in one multinational company that based on both South Korea and Mainland China. He was working normally in Seoul when he heard that he would get promotion but he had to move to Beijing first for eight months. He also had to train someone whose place would be filled by him in Beijing when the time came.

And that is how Li Yin came to his life.

She is older than him but they are at the same rank at the company. She is chasing the promotion too, same like Jong Dae, so she dared herself to move to Seoul alone and believed the person in Seoul (read: Jong Dae) that he would be nice to her when her training was ongoing. She accepted the offer and went to Seoul first before Jong Dae took her post in Beijing. She was learning the language and customs also the working environment from Jong Dae for four months. She was a quick learner and easily accepted by his colleagues.

She also taught Jong Dae about Chinese language and the customs there. She also made him known about Lu family and Lu Han, his only friend both in the work and personal life. Lu Han is their colleague in Beijing and he is so kind, although if Li Yin wasn’t there, he would be the one sent to Seoul instead and got the promotion. But one thing about Lu Han: he is rich from his family. He works is not because he wants to get money, but he wants to prove to his family that he can work by himself. Plus, now that his father acknowledges Lu Han’s effort, he will nevertheless become the heir of his father’s company so actually, Lu Han is about to resign once Li Yin came back and takes the promotion like it has been promised before.

Jong Dae entered the supermarket and carries the trolley. His sister-in-law is actually asking for some food because his nephew is a big-eater. She probably gets scared that they will actually run out of food because, face it, Jong Dae doesn’t really keep too much food at home. He rather goes outside and buys the food than cooks.

Li Yin scolded him so much for this one particular habit. She used to say that he would be sick if he ate too much non-homemade food. So when her training was ongoing, she was the one who cooked everything in Jong Dae’s house.

Oh yeah, forget to tell, they also switch their houses. So now, the apartment where Jong Dae has lived belongs to Li Yin and vice versa. Jong Dae then remembers that he has to remind his sister-in-law to cook things for Li Yin. Or maybe he has to buy some ingredients for her because he has thrown out her supplies (they are expired).

He goes to many sections to buy things that are on the list or what he thinks he needs or Li Yin needs.

 

 

 

Li Yin has opened the message from her phone and sighs. She stares to the celling and thinks.

Even this pillow still has Jong Dae’s scent. I must be crazy.

She hugs the said pillow and snuggles into it. She still remembers how the first time she saw Jong Dae. He was dumbfounded after seeing her. They also had this terrible greeting as they were not synchronized at all; when Jong Dae bowed, Li Yin shoved her hand, and then when Li Yin wanted to bow, Jong Dae shoved his hand instead.

She glances to her phone again and bites her lower lip. The clock shows that the time is about to three o’clock in the morning. Jong Dae is a strict one when it comes to sleep. He really favours ideal sleeping time while he never cooks for himself. She takes the phone and leaves the message.

She can’t be with him. That is the truth. Even though they realize that both of them want each other, they can’t.

One of them will then have to sacrifice the hard work that they have done. Going to strange land isn’t easy, moreover interacting with the people in it. They both have done it and now, they will earn the fruit of their hard work. They will get promoted once they get back to their countries. No, Li Yin will never sweep away those things just because of her feelings to the younger.

She snuggles to the pillow more. She will miss his scent. The leather scent is still lingering on the pillow. Li Yin never attempts to change the pillow even though it carries a man’s scent. Even when her mother complained about it, she ignored her.

She knows that this scent comes from his perfume. Jong Dae said once that he never wore any perfume until his sister-in-law bought him this one perfume called Pour Lui (Osar) by Oscar De La Renta. He liked the smell so he bought it regularly ever since. He must have sleeping with his office shirt on mostly, since she doubts he sleeps with using that perfume.

She looks up to the clock on the wall again. It is now three past ten in the morning.

She definitely can’t sleep.

She turns herself to see those packages. They are ready to move back again to their world. Spending one year in Seoul, or you can say South Korean, is fun; Jong Dae had recommended many places for her to go when in these eight months, and she did it. She went to every places that he recommended and he was right. Those places were great; they were even magnificent. She really had to buy a present for Jong Dae. But what? He does ask for her heart and she can’t give it. She can’t give the promise to be together because she never believes in long-distance relationship. It has broken her heart before.

That is why she curses herself when she found out she slowly falls for Jong Dae. His smile, his jokes, his manner, his hardworking attitude, his friendly gesture, and even his awkwardness when Li Yin showed up every morning on his bedroom door. That guy just enters her world and turns her world, just like she turns his world upside down.

She looks up to the celling again. She has to think of something to be given to Jong Dae before they meet to exchange the keys. What should she give?

She takes her phone again and dials one number. After so-many-dialling-tune, he finally answers it. “Hm?”

He must be sleeping.

“Joon Myeon, it’s me.”

“I know, noona. What is it?”

“Do you know what Jong Dae likes? I mean, what is the thing he likes for a present?”

“You call me at this ungodly hour just to ask me about his favourite things? You are really fallen for her, noona.”  Li Yin rolls her eyes. He always teases her about Jong Dae. Joon Myeon is like Lu Han but Korean version. Jong Dae and Joon Myeon both were competing for the promotion but when Joon Myeon heard that he had to move to Beijing for eight months first, he gave up. He has a family with little kids and it will be hard to bring them to Beijing, or to leave them alone with their grandmother (he is a widow). So for the sake of his family, he decided to stay and give the opportunity to Jong Dae instead.

“I don’t need your comment about my feelings. It is just for showing my gratitude. He has taught me for last four months and even allows me to live at his apartment.”

“He has to. The company ask both of you to allow it. He even lives at yours at Beijing. Just knock that so-called mannerism thing, you do really fall for him, right?”

“Whatever.”

“So why don’t you give all of us presents? Me, Byun, Do, Park, and Oh. Oh, I even forget, my cousin too, Min Seok. He helped you moving into the old apartment and Jong Dae’s with his little transportation-whatever-it-is company.”

“We had party just now. That is my farewell party. I have paid for the bills.”

He scoffs, “yeah, right.”

“I am serious.”

“We also have helped you here for one year. But yeah, I will not get jealous since this is about your feelings. Jong Dae doesn’t like presents. He rarely gets one even from his family and believe me, he doesn’t like flowers. He has once rejected flowers coming from our past client. That lady liked him and tried to seduce him with this big bouquet of white lilies, which raises my suspicions….why did she give a man flower like that? Anyway, he doesn’t like expensive gifts too, since he wasn’t that happy when we gave him that expensive set of pen when he was about to go to Beijing but that’s probably because of you, but—“

“Just tell me the short way, Kim Joon Myeon!”

“Alright, noona! Geez, no wonder Lu said that you were temperamental girl in your personal life!”

“How long have you known me and now you decide to complain?”

“Okay. Jong Dae likes nothing. He doesn’t have this one particular thing to be favourited. But you might want to give him something that he needs. He will cherish that forever.”

“What is it?”

“Only you can answer that. What does he need from you, noona?”

Li Yin is stunned. She remembers again about his question through the voice message.

Do you, by any chance, miss me?

And Li Yin just gave the worst answer.

I can’t……sorry, I can’t.

 

 

 

Jong Dae is coming to Seoul. Every person who knows him will be coming to his brother’s place. Li Yin will go back later, like, seventeen hours after Jong Dae arrives. She has moved her things and decides to spend her last night at the hotel near the airport, while Jong Dae decides to stay first at his brother’s place until Min Seok and his men are finished unpackaging everything.

Ah, I forget. Li Yin will go to America first and then to Beijing. She has to attend her cousin’s graduation before she takes her promotion. She said that in their last conversation.

He pushes the airport trolley with his sister-in-law beside her and his nephew is trailing between them.

“KIM JONG DAE!”  Someone is screaming for his name and he knows who he is. His brother is waving happily to them. Like a cue, his son runs toward his father and goes to his hug. “Father! I miss you!”

“I miss you too! How’s Beijing? Have you then learnt how to speak Chinese?”

“Yes! Wo hen hao, baba!”  He exclaims and his father snuggles him more. His wife joins the group hug while Jong Dae smiles from the side.

“Hello there, new manager!”

“I am not technically new manager. Li Yin jie hasn’t gone back to Beijing so we haven’t officially exchanged our post.”

“Will you meet her later?”  Jong Dae shakes his head. After the message she left, Jong Dae called her again and this time, she answered it. It was awkward throughout the conversation, so they decide that they maybe don’t have to meet. They can exchange the keys by putting the keys and everything related to their apartments at the company.

“I need you to drive me to company. I will put her keys there; she will take them.”

“What is it? What happened? I thought your relationship with her is fine. You were literally with her four months before your departure,”  his brother says, but then realizes when his wife nudges him. She doesn’t know for sure, but Jong Dae is gloomy for the past week until now.

“Alright. I will not ask for more. But I will be ready if you want to tell everything.”  Jong Dae smiles and thanks in his heart for his brother’s concern. They then put the trunks into the mini-van that his brother has and go to his company. Jong Dae is silent throughout the road. He stares to his side and tries to enjoy the Seoul’s scenery. The city doesn’t change a lot as he just left it for eight months. But he might never really enjoy the scenery. Every part, as the car comes nearer to his company, reminds him of his memory with Li Yin.

They had once bought ramen in the mini-market near the company since it was late and the canteen had closed down. He then asked her to play little game to decide who would eat more ramen. At the end, Li Yin lost and she pouted so much as Jong Dae shoved more and more ramen into his mouth. She then went outside with anger, only to be stumbled upon some high-schooler who then asked her to get back, to buy them cigarettes. Li Yin wasn’t that good with Korean at that time so she ran back to Jong Dae, asking for help. When Jong Dae bravely acclaimed that they would never buy them those things, the gank was angry and chasing them *they turned out to be those bad bullies girls* and both of them ran away to save their lives.

Jong Dae smiled. He finally sees that mini-market again. They were running like hell and then laughed when they realized that they were afraid with kids. After that, they ended up drinking and eating at street vendor and came home wasted. As the result, Joon Myeon sighed when they both came to the company late and then were still in hangover situation.

There is one other memory. It happened when Oh Se Hun, a guy from their division, wanted to propose to his girlfriend. They have helped him for that one week to make the best proposal ever, only to be ruined when her ex-boyfriend (as she acclaimed, while the boy said that he was her current boyfriend, which meant, she was two-timing these boys), a guy named Kim Jong In, showed up and punched Se Hun on his face. They ended up fighting on that restaurant. Kim Jong In brought his friends to deal with Se Hun but they had to fight with single dad (Joon Myeon), too-much-yelling little man (Byun Baek Hyun), another little man who then brought a travel-sized stick (Do Kyung Soo) and real example of Chien Po from Disney movie Mulan but minus the big belly (Park Chan Yeol), and of course, the heartbroken failed groom-to-be and his manager to be.

Oh yeah, the girl was then attacked by Li Yin. They fought by attacking each other’s hair. They were fighting until things were broken and the owner had to call police. Jong Dae and Li Yin were bailed by his brother, while the single daddy was bailed by his mother; little man number one was with his fiancée; little man number two was with his roommate; the Chien Po was with his older sister, and the failed groom was with his parents, who then asked the police personally if they could charge his ex-girlfriend.

Jong Dae chuckled. Being with Li Yin did bring new and unforgettable memories. He would never be chasing by high school girls if Li Yin didn’t show up and ask for his help; he would never have dealt with police if Li Yin didn’t push Se Hun to ask his girlfriend to marry him. None of those memories would happen if Li Yin didn’t get involved.

After they arrive at the front of his company, Jong Dae realizes that this time, it is reality. He can’t have those moments again with Li Yin when she has said that she didn’t want something between them happened. He can’t deny his feelings for her but she doesn’t seem to have the feelings so he has to let her go.

He goes out from the car and straight to the receptionist. The ladies there are new; he doesn’t recognize him but once he says his name, their eyes are sparkling.

“Ah! You are the new upcoming manager!”  Jong Dae smiles again. Those ladies who are behind the shouting one are giggling and whispering.

“Yes, I am. I want to put these keys and these envelopes. They are for Miss Zhang—“

“Li Yin, or Miss Jang Ri In, the upcoming manager in Beijing branch. Yeah, we know her,”  another lady comes into the conversation. She seems doesn’t get infatuated with Jong Dae’s presence as she takes something from the desk, “she has put your keys here, Mr. Kim.”

“When?”  He asks while she gives him his apartment’s keys.

“This morning. I was here alone at that time so she gave me these.”

“Oh, well then. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome Sir. And congratulations on your promotion.”

 

 

 

“Yeah, Ma, you can meet me at the airport. No…I will not bring someone else besides Zi Tao. And I will send your regard to aunty and Yi Xing.”  Zi Tao smiles after he hears his name being mentioned by his step sister. He, like Jong Dae’s sister-in-law, is helping Li Yin to move out. He came after the farewell party her division held for her, or you can say, the day when Jong Dae and Li Yin decided to end things silently.

Li Yin ends the conversation and sighs.

“Did Ma ask you whether you bring a guy or not?”

“Yeah, she did.”

“She has this big thing for a guy named Yi…”

“I know him. But no, I don’t want to have this blind date with someone else.”

“Tell that to Ma. I have tried my best to explain to her but she keeps yelling to me that you are old enough to marry. Even cousin Yi Xing helped me once but he ended up being tutored by Ma about the importance of marriage.”  Li Yin smiles a bit for Zi Tao’s joke, but then stares back to the city landscape.

“What is it?”  asks him as he stands beside her.

“I don’t want to leave this city now. Not yet.”

“I know your fond of Seoul but you have signed the contract. You have to go back.”

“It’s not about it.”

“Then what is it?”  She sighs, “do you…by any chance, meet someone here?” 

“No. I mean, yeah, I met someone but not ‘met’ like what you think. I know this guy; he is working at my company and now—“

“I thought you said you didn’t interest at the widow man.”

“It’s not him. It’s someone else. It’s someone that took my place in Beijing and now has taken back his promotion here while I take my promotion there.”  Zi Tao blinks to process the information and gasps. “No Way! Jong Dae hyung?”

“He must have taught you how to call him with Korean way.”

“Yeah, he has,”  Zi Tao says, “but jie, is it true?”

“Yeah.”

“Why don’t you say to him about your feelings? I mean, if you tell him, you mustn’t be here and stay with me; you must have picked him up in the airport and spent time as much as you two can before you go back to Beijing.”

“I don’t want to go onto long-distance relationship again, Zi Tao. I have been broken by it once and I don’t want to go through it again. Besides, both of us are passionate about our work and none of us want to walk away from this promotion. This will never work out.”

“You don’t know that; you don’t even try to experience that.”

“It will be the same.”

“But Jong Dae hyung is not your ex-boyfriend. He is a different human, and I must say, he is way better from that horrible guy.”  Li Yin smiled to her step-brother. “Don’t even try to convince me. I have tried to convince myself that I have to let him go.”

“And he accepts it?”

“He doesn’t know I have feelings for him, even though he has stated that before he went to Beijing and then after my farewell party throughout the voice message.”

“You have to give him a chance. He deserves a chance, at least. Every human in this world deserves chance. He is a nice guy, jie. If you two both love each other, is there anything you two need more?”

“I need trust.”

“Then he can give it,”  Zi Tao speaks, “he has endured to love you when he was in Beijing; he has endured waiting for your answer and now, I think, he is waiting for your real feelings. Jie, even if it is not working at the end, at least you have tried. And then you have to try again. You can’t give up because of one scar. Baba said that to me. When my mother left him, he was devastated but then Ma came. He was hesitated to give her a chance but then, look at them now! They are literally the happiest couple I have ever met and thank to them I have this cool older sister!”

Li Yin stares deeply to Zi Tao. Deep down inside her heart, she knows he is right. She doesn’t know that Zi Tao has spent too much time with Jong Dae and Lu Han for that he knows him so much like this, but Zi Tao is right. She has to give him a chance, especially when he was never gotten that from her. She can’t give up on love, or even get scared of it because of one incident. She has loved Jong Dae even before he left and she actually misses him so much. She needs him now, and probably for her whole life, and she just realizes it. She has lied to herself that she would be okay but now, after hearing Zi Tao, she doubts that she will be okay once she gets into the airplane.

“So,”  Zi Tao continues, “what will you do? Your departure time is five hour later. Your time is ticking, jie.”

 

 

 

Jong Dae gulps one other shot before getting happy screaming from his division. All of them are here except Li Yin, of course. He checks his watch. Her departure time is four hour later.

They are now at the club, drinking until they are wasted. This is to celebrate his promotion and his arrival. Joon Myeon has stated that his ex-wife’s parents have taken care of his kids this night so he doesn’t have to worry if he brings a woman home which is doubted much by the others; Baek Hyun is dancing happily with his fiancée while Kyung Soo and Chan Yeol are still drinking but then mumbling incoherent things. Se Hun, on the other hand, is giggling too much and raises another shot.

She must have been going to airport.

“What are you thinking?”  asks Se Hun.

“What?”

“You look like you are in deep thought. What is it? Is it about noona?”

“No.”

“You two aren’t good liars, you know,”  Joon Myeon says, “you two are the most terrible liars I have ever met. Even my ex-wife beats you two at this ranking.”

“You are drunk, hyung.”

“Yeah, when I tell the truth, both of you say that I am drunk….I am not appreciated by them, Sehunnie.”  Se Hun follows his frown and Jong Dae chuckles. These two are drunk just like Chan Yeol and Kyung Soo.

“Go meet her.”

“What?”  Jong Dae asks Kyung Soo. Kyung Soo gulps another shot then, “I said, ‘go meet her.’ Both of you have to meet again in some points. I heard from the receptionist that you two dropped your keys separately today.”

“Since when you talk much to receptionist area?”

“He has a girlfriend there,”  Se Hun blurts out and then is earned a smack on his shoulder, “OUCH! THAT HURTS!”

“That is not important now. What important is that you have to go and meet her. Chase her before she gets into the airplane.”

“No,”  Jong Dae answers, “she doesn’t have any feelings for me.”  But then the gank scoffs. Even Baek Hyun laughs at his behind, “are you kidding on us? Are you blind, Kim Jong Dae?”

“Since when are you there?”

“For a while,”  his fiancée then leaves them to the bar station, “I must say, you are easy to be deceived. We have known for long that you two have something more than ‘yeah I just teach her how to live here’ thing.”

“That is right,”  now Chan Yeol speaks.

“This is not your business, okay? This is about my personal life.”

“You two are our friend. And we just want to help you,”  Joon Myeon says, “listen to me, she once asked to me about present. Apparently, she wanted to give you a present but then when I said to her that what you needed is something good for becoming a present, she got silenced and told the whole story.”

“WHAT STORY?”  Before Jong Dae can ask, Se Hun screams first.

“She has once had a Korean boyfriend. She knew him because of her cousin. They were in relationship, long-distance relationship, to be exact, but then they broke up because he was cheating on her. She then concluded that she couldn’t have another long-distance relationship. I was not realizing this until the morning came and I knew this is the reason she rejected you.”

“Why would she tell that story to you?”

“I don’t know; maybe she was drunk. It was after the farewell party.”

“But she said she didn’t—“

“Oh, for God’s sake, Kim Jong Dae!”  Kyung Soo screams, “she likes you a lot! Can’t you see from her sparkling eyes every time she met you? Can’t you see from how enthusiastic she was when you came? Can’t you see how happy she was when she was with you?”

Jong Dae is stunned. He thinks about those moments. He thought they were his imaginations.

“They are not your dreams since we could see them too! Now don’t be a coward. Just because she rejected you once, you walk off from the competition? Look at Se Hun! He even can get better girlfriend from that horrible one even though he has to beat that Kim Jong In again at that competition which then remind me, are you two friends or something? You two always chase the same girls.”

“Focus, Chan Yeol,”  Baek Hyun reminds him,  “but what Kyung Soo said is right. Now go to her hotel and tell her that you will not give up. You have to say that bravely.”

“But…the time—“

“Oh great. The time.”  Joon Myeon says, “now, who is not drinking among all of us? I have the car but I don’t want to spend my night in jail. My mother threatens that she will cut my thing if I have anything again with police.”

 

 

 

“Can you be faster?”

“Lady, don’t you see this is a traffic jam?”  The taxi driver is pissed. Li Yin scoffs and then is agitated. Zi Tao bites his lower lip because he is nervous too.

“But I have to be there quickly!”

“I know it but look! Nothing is moving right now, except you want to run at the pedestrians.”

“That is a good idea.”

“I’m sorry, what?”  the taxi driver asks but Li Yin has already opened the door. Zi Tao gasps, “jie!”

“I will come back! Just stay there, Zi Tao!”  She closes the door abruptly and runs into the pedestrians. She runs like there is nothing can stop her toward a place that she knows she will find him.

 

“What the hell?”  Se Hun screams from the back seat. He is there with Chan Yeol, Kyung Soo, Baek Hyun and Joon Myeon. Baek Hyun’s fiancée is the one who hasn’t drunk anything so she drives the car. They are about to go to airport but the traffic jam is so heavy. “Why do we stop?”

“Traffic jam.”  She says quietly.

“But noona,”  Baek Hyun says as he rubs his head; he is sitting on Chan Yeol’s lap and his head bumps the car for quite a lot, “can you go to another street?”

“This is the fastest, Baek. Trust me, all the roads probably are like this.”  Jong Dae groans. If he realizes earlier….

“Wait!”  Se Hun screams again; his body moves into the window and Joon Myeon’s head is bumped into the car again as he sits on the youngest’s lap, “is that noona?”

“WHAT?”  Everyone screams as they try to see where Se Hun sees. Jong Dae gasps. It is really Li Yin. She is panting heavily at the pedestrians.

“She must be heading to our club.”

“That means….”

“GET OUT THERE KIM JONG DAE!!!!!”  All of the passengers scream and Jong Dae frantically open his seatbelt and door. He runs toward where he saw Li Yin.

“LI YIN JIE!!! ZHANG LI YIN!”  He screams once he saw her. She turns back because of it, and sees Jong Dae. He is standing next to Joon Myeon’s car.

She wants to cry.

She finally sees him again.

He is so happy to see her again.

She is still beautiful as ever.

He is still Jong Dae that she remembers. She sees the smile that she misses a lot.

She walks slowly toward him as he walks toward her. They are both like hypnotized by each other. As they reach each other, they are in the middle of the traffic jam. Many people are watching them and staring at them, even the police tries to stop them (but then gets stop by his partner, as he says, ‘this is so drama. I want to see it!’)

 

“Hi.”

“Hi.”

“How are you?”

“I am fine, jie. How is about you? How is your flight?”

“I postpone it. I will go tomorrow then.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Jong Dae, there is something I have to say—“

“You don’t have to say anything.”  Jong Dae cups her head and captures her lips with his. She is so shocked, just like those other people on the road but then she closes her eyes and kisses him back.

When they are finished, their stares are locked to each other.

And then they smile to each other.

“You smell alcohol.”

“Blame Joon Myeon hyung. He is the one who initiated the homecoming party.”

“I heard that from your brother.”

“You talked to him?”

“I came to his place. After I postponed the flight, I came there to find you, only to know that you should be at that club with others.”

“You are searching for me.”

“It’s about time, isn’t it?”  She says while smiling to him. “I am sorry but I was afraid. But then I realize I shouldn’t be afraid at all. I should not be afraid when it comes to you because you change my life. You bring this new light to my life. I have never missed someone’s scent like I miss yours. I never miss someone’s smile like I miss yours.”

“You too have changed my life. I had this dull and boring life but then I met you and you have brought colours into my life.”

“I am sorry.”

“There is nothing to be sorry of.”

“Let’s do this. I know we can do this.”

“Finally you say that.”  He kisses her again, but now the crowd are cheering for them. Their friends have gone out from the car and hugged each other happily once they kiss again. Zi Tao smiles happily (he goes out from the taxi after paying it), even captures the moment with his phone and intends to send it to their Ma.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TUUUUTTT…..TUUUTTT….

Hey this is Ri In and you can't reach me now! Please leave the message and I will call you back! Bye!

“It’s me again, Jong Dae….I just want to say, I need you, jie. I ask you if you miss me because I miss you and I need you to be with me. I know I have asked this before but I think….it’s worth to be asked again.”

 

TUUUTTTT…..TUUUUTTTTT

Hello, you are now trying to call me, Kim Jong Dae! I am sorry, I must've been sleeping or my phone is far away from me so I ask you to just leave the message if this is an urgent thing!

“Nothing. I have nothing to say more. Sorry for bothering your sleep, Jong Dae.”

Li Yin turns off the conversation and whispers, “I do need you to be with me, Jong Dae.” 

 

 

 

And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now
I just need you now

Oh baby, I need you now


 



the lyric is yeah...from the song...I do not own it

so this is the story! Let me know what you think about it! *so please comment*

oh yeah, should i put this story into tumblr? hehehe Let me know

I wil answer the comment directly. 

Thank you

XOXO