Chapter 9

You're My Beautiful Target

"51 days remaining." He reminded.

=======================================================================

Ring Ring

You woked up because of that ring that she heard.

She rubbed her eyes then scratched the back of her head, she was going to open the door when she heard Jinyoung talking so she decided to evsdropped to him.

"No, no. I'm not busy." he said.

She heard a girls voice on the other line but she can't understand a thing.

"Right now?" he asked.

"Okay. I'll be on my way." Jinyoung said then hanged his phone.

He paused for a while then decided to check you in her room.

you hurriedly went back to bed then close her eyes pretending that she's still sleeping.

Jinyoung went inside and you's hair.

"I'll be back later. Sleep well." he whispered in her ears. then Jinyoung went out of the room and change his clothes.

"Back soon? So you're going to leave me here? Aish!" she muttered. she hurriedly change her clothes, she's thinking to follow Jinyoung.

"I can't be left here. You know that i couldn't breathe if you're not around me." she whispered.

Jinyoung went out the house she sneakily followed him.

Jinyoung entered a cafe and took a seat beside the window. While she took a seat 2 tables away from Jinyoung.

After 15minutes waiting a tall girl arrived, and she was felt mad that it was Jiyeon.

Jinyoung assited her and they ordered food.

you's jaw almost fell.

"Just yesterday, he promised that he wouldn't be sweet with Jiyen and now, just now, they're dating." she muttered. She can't hold her tears no more and began crying.

"Jinyoung, you cheater!" she said.

While Jinyoung and Jiyeon are happy chattng, you was crying. She didn't want to leave Jinyoung but she couldn't take the scene anymore.

Jinyoung hold Jiyeon's hand then with his other hand, he helped Jiyeon cut the beef. you shook her head.

Jinyoung laughed very hard at Jiyeon's joke, you shooked her head again.

Jinyoung Jiyeon's hair then put it behind her ears. you tried her best to hold her tears but she just can't.

She decided to went outside when she bumped to a waiter holding a hot soup.

"Sorry!" the waiter helped her stood up. She couldn't feel the hot soup that was accidentally poured on her shoulder.

She stood up by her self then wiped her tears.

Jinyoung saw that scene. He knew it was you so he followed her outside without saying a single word to Jiyeon.

Outside the cafe, Jinyoung pulled you's arm. He was surprised to see her crying. He wiped the soup from you's dress but she pushed Jinyoung away.

She walked her way home while Jinyoung just followed her quietly.

"Gosh, if i know that she'll follow me, i should've met with Jiyeon." he muttered.

They both arrived home. Jinyoung pulled her arm again.

"Let's talk." Jinyoung said. you examined Jinyoung's eyes. It was sincere as usual but she didn't want any explaination.

"Leave me alone, please." she looked away then pushed him.

"I'm sorry. It wasn't like what you see." he started explaining.

Tears starts to fall endlessly from you's eyes.

"Stop it, Jinyoung." she said. she tried pushing Jinyoung away again but Jinyoung's grip was too strong. She cried out loud when she realized that she was defeated by Jinyoung.

"You promised you wouldn't be sweet with Jiyeon right?! But why did you do that?! You're such a cheater!" she scolded him.

"Cheater?" Jinyoung asked confusedly, "I'm srry if i lied to you about my promise but calling me a cheater? I guess you misunderstand our relationship." Jinyoung said.

She just take a glance at him.

"Look, I think you really misunderstand everything. We're friends. We're Jagiya but we're not a couple. You're not my girlfriend, I'm not your boyfriend. Sorry if I gave you a wrong impression in our relationship, But i like Jiyeon." he said.

you melted from where she was standing.

"I hate you." she said.

Jinyoung looked away.

"Then why bother making me call you Jagiya?" she asked.

"I was hoping to hide you from everyone as my girlfriend." he explained.

you stood up and gave Jinyoung a slap.

"Even if i was only you're experiment, you shouldn't treat me like this! I'm like a human too. I can also feel!" she said.

Jinyoung didn't expect that she would slap him. That makes him mad.

"That's it! you're only my experiment! MY EXPERIMENT! you're not like human like me! why are you acting like that?! If i know that we'll be in this point i shouldn't have..." Jinyoung paused. He stopped his self by saying a hurtful word to you.

"What?! You shouldn't have created me?! That's it right?" she said. Jinyoung was really pissed about how you been acting.

"Yes! I shouldn't have experimented you! Happy?!" he said.

"If... If you don't want me anymore, then i guess it's better if i just disappear!" she said.

"Go ahead! No one needs you." Jinyoung shouted at her.

you disappointedly went out the house.

Jinyoung was left mad. He knew that you will return s he didn't ran after her.

you as fast as she could. she disn't even notice that there was a car pasing, A man pulled her away from the car.

"Hey! that was close!" he said.

you looked back, it was a cute guy with a cap in his head.

"You hurt?" he asked as he examined you.

You shook your head.

"I'm Baro." he said. "You're Jinyoung's Jagiya right?" he asked.

"I'm not!" she yelled.

"Hey take it easy." he said. he looked at her eyes it was red and puffy.

"Uh-oh, Lovers' Quarrel?" he asked.

"We're not lovers!" she said.

"Okay. If you say so." he said. "I'm going to leave now. Babye!" he saluted to her.

"W-wait!" she stopped him. Baro looked back. "Yep?"

"I-i'm hungry." she said as she rubs her stomach.

Baro find it cute and he smiled. "Wanna grab lunch?" he asked. you nodded.

Then they went to a nearest restaurant to eat.

After they were finished eating, they walked outside.

"So, what happened?" he asked.

"Long story. You don't have to know." she said.

Baro nodded.

"Look, i have to go now. I'm a fire volunteer, and my duty is now so i really have to go." he said.

"Wait, can i go with you?" she said.

he was suprised to hear that. "Why?" he asked.

"I don't want to go home." she said. Bar smiled.

"Okay! Come!"

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

=======================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"She'll return. I know she will."

"But, what if she didn't?"

-

"Just be happy with her! You don't need me right?"

"Hey, don't take that too seriously."

=======================================================================

Update!

I'll try my best updating tomorrow.

BTW. how's this chapter?

Leave comments and don't forget to subscribe!

thank you ^^