Chapter 7

You're My Beautiful Target

"58 days remaining." you sighed.

"Time is passing really fast!" she protested.

===============================================================================

"Are you meeting up with Jiyeon?" you asked innocently.

Jinyoung shook his head. "Not today." he said. He was busy packing a backpack full of snacks, drinks, clothes and a towels.

"So, where are you going, Jagiya?" you asked.

"I'm planning to have a date with you." He said. you's eyes got wider. "Plan what?" she pretend as if she doesn't hear anything even if she hear it very clear.

Jinyoung stopped, and sighed as a response. He sat beside you and held her hand.

"Well, i would just like to spend a time with you. After what happened yesterday, i think you deserve it." he said.

"But what about the laboratory?" She examined his eyes.

"I filed a 2 days leave. For today and tomorrow." he said as he stood up to continue packing things.

"So, where are we exactly going?" she asked.

"Camping." he said then smiled.

===============================================================================

After almost 5 hours of traveling, they finally arrived at their camp site.

Jinyoung went down the bus and assisted you. He inhaled the fresh air in that province then starts to stretch his arms.

"It's beautiful here." He said as he looked around.

"Jagiya, what are we going to do here?" she asked again. Jinyoung looked at her clueless.

"Don't you know what people do in camping?" he asked. She shook her head. Jinyoung smiled at her innocence.

"Well, people went here to relax. They do this for fun and for recreation. There's a lot of things that you can do like Hiking, biking, swimming, fishing and a lot more. Plus, you'll enjoy the fresh air!" he proudly told her some stories about camping.

"Ahh.. so that's what camping is!" she said as she finally understood.

They arrive at their cottage. Jinyoung placed the bag beside his bed and You sat at her bed. She jumps in her bed just like a child.

"I enjoy this one, Jagiya!" she said as she tries to catch her breath.

"Go down." Jinyoung ordered. you put out her tounge and tried to tease Jinyoung. Jinyoung pulled her down but she accidentally fell down. Jinyoung stood up really worried about you.

"You okay?" he said as he puts her back in his lap. Jinyoung looked at her eye, something is very addicting at the way they stare at each other.

you nodded and help herself up. "I'm fine!" she jumps confidently as she shows Jinyoung that she's fine.

"Good. Next time, follow my instructions." Jinyoung said. He turned back and notice a smile from his face.

"What's this?" he asked hiself.

===============================================================================

After they had their launch, they went to the pond for fishing.

At the evening, together with their campmates, they went hiking.

"Sorry guys if our hiking was in evening. Afternoon was a busy time for us so we're so sorry. but we ensured your safety. We put caution lines for the dangerous places so please, don't cross the caution lines for your safety measures." the guide said.

Jinyoung and you went in the mountain.

"Thirsty?" he asked. you shook her head.

Their team are looking for a pink flag. They have to find 3 pink flags to complete their challenge.

"Jagiya! I found a flag there!" she points the flag, she was going to grab the flag but Jinyoung stopped her.

"It's too dangerous there. Can't you see? there's a caution line." he said.

"But it's a pink flag! only one flag then we're already complete." she said.

"We'll find another one. But not that one." he said.

They went in their way but you ran her way in the oink flag and she accidentaly slipped downwards. She was trapped at a small hole. she cried for Jinyoung's help. Jinyoung dont know what to do.

"Jagiya! Please help me!" she cried.

"Wait! I'll get some help. I can't handle it alone!" he said as he panicked.

"Wait for me, arasso? Try not to move. I'll be back. Be careful." he said. then he went his way to find the guide.

After almost 25minutes, he returned with the guide. they found her not crying. they carried her up.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he assists her as she sat down.

She nodded. "Thank you, Jagiya. I was really scared." she said as tears starts to fall down from her eyes. Jinyoung hurriedly wiped it away and hugged her really tight.

"It's alright now. Thank you also for trusting me." he said.

She hugged her as if he's her own and real Jagiya. Jinyoung comforted her and contiue to hug her.

"You're the first one who trusted me like this..." he said as he hug her.

"you're worth my trust." she said. Jinyoung felt relieved.

When you stopped crying, they went to their cottage to take a rest.

"Jagiya, thank you so much for saving me earlier." she said.

Jinyoung nodded.

"I have a confession, you. I like you." he said. she was surprised to hear this things from Jinyoung.

"I like you because you're my friend. And you're really the first one who trusted me like this. Thank you." he continued.

you was happy to hear this kind of words from him. slowly by slowly she found herself as he kissed Jinyoung's cheeks.

"What did you do?!!!" Jinyoung shouted in surprise.

you's eyes got wider. "What did i do?!" she shouted.

 

TO BE CONTINUED.

===============================================================================

ON THE NEXT CHAPTERS:

"You two look really close."

"Maybe we are."

-

"I'm jealous because it seems that she like you."

"Don't be."

===============================================================================

Update for today!

So sorry for not updating for a couple of days.

I've been very busy in our school projects..

But i'm very happy because my subscribers are still counting even if i didn't update much!

thank you so much my subscribers.

Also, i couldn't promise to update often this days

its because im getting ready for an exam.

but after that, i promise to update a often as i could

because it's our semestral break! yes!

so thank you guys!

how's this chapter?

leave comments okay?

and don't forget to subscribe! thank you ^^