Surprisingly A Match

One Shot Series [CLOSED]

KIM JAEJOONG SPOTTED SMOKING

I had to blink a couple times, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! MY BBY JAE ...

OMO. HE'LL HAVE AN UGLY LIVER... AKDFADF ADSKLFNOOOOOOOOO

I screamed to myself.

"HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!", my mouth let out.

"SHUT UP, KAREN!", Kevin Oppa yelled at me.

"HOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW", i replied.

"UGH", I heard him grunt as I heard him stomp downstairs.

Almost on instinct, I clicked on Microsoft word, and began keyboard smashing on my thin keyboard. 

Within fifteen minutes, before me sat a 3 page letter to Jaejoong about why he shouldn't smoke. How come i could never do this well for those lame persuasuve essays that we get every year?! I slipped it into a pretty red envelope. And smiled to myself. 

I walked outside of my home towards my floral decorated mail box. My neighbor and her baby in a stroller jogged pss and smiled to me as i replied with a "Kon 'ichiwa!"

I missed Korea. I was born and raised in Korea. And sadly, right when I started becoming the Cassie-fangirl that I am, I was forced to move here into Japan. Don't get me wrong, Japan is beautiful. Japan is so amazing and... just... everything about Japan is breathtaking. But I constantly feel like I'm just on a vacation. I miss my  home. I miss Korea.

I walked back into our house and sighed. I took a seat on the bright red couch. The squishyness felt confy against my bottom. I heard a growl from my stomach and yelled, "OMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. BAEGOPAAAAA ["Im hungry" in korean]"

"KAREN!", My mother yelled angrily.

"MI... SORRY!" i blurted in english. My Mom got upset when i used Korean and not Japansese or English, "It just came.. out!"

As my mom came into view from the the hallway she giggled, "I'm kidding, I have a surprise for you."

"PORK CUTLET?", i smiled.

"NO! You're so silly!", My mom sat down on the brown couch across from me and said, "It's about your summer vacation."

"Mom, I'm hungry...", I said with a pleading smile.

"Trust me honey! You won't be hungry after I tell you this..."

"Hurry please!", I said as my stomach growled once more.

"You're going back to korean for two months."

"OKAY FOOD NOW!", I stood up and then I processed what I just heard. OH MY JESUS. I tippidoted-backtracked back to the couch and plopped down. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

"Yup! You're going to Korea over the summer with Kevin. You're turning nineteen in two weeks, so you'll be fine!"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAIT UP. Kevin knew about this?"

"He's the reason that you guys are going."

"Why? Doesn't Kevin think I'm annoying?"

"He loves you. You're his only sibling."

"Oh my Wow."

"yeah. He's going to some job interviews that his professors reccomended him to."

"Wait, So why am i going?", I asked confusedly.

"He begged me to let you tag along. He know's how much you miss Korea."

"O-oppa? He really?"

"Yeah. You really owe him a thanks."

I felt my face flush and my eyes starting to water. "Oh my..."

My mom walked across the carpet and sat next to me and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry we moved, honey... I'm so sorry"

"It's... It's okay...", I stuttered, "I have to go find O-opaaa."

"Okay.", She patted me on the back and watched me jump up the stairs.

I skidded down the hallway and stopped in front of Kevin's room.

I knocked silently, "Kevin?"

No reply.

"Kevin oppa?"

Oh wait. He left earlier. I guess my thanks will have to wait.

I stood there wondering what I should do now.I GUESS MY JAEJOONG LETTER CAN JUST COME TO KOREA WITH ME~ I'll go take the letter out of my mailbox later~

now....

I MUST EAT!

_

Two months later.

 

Whoa... It is so big here at Incheon airport!! Last time i was here... i was fifteen, leaving for Japan.

Anyway, according to smtown.com, Jaejoong and Junsu are supposed to be arriving… oh! They’ve already arrived!

"Oppa! Kaja!”, I winked to him as he held out my bright silky bag. Inside my bad was a fan board that read “TVXQ HERE HWAITING~!”, a couple light sticks, and my letter to him.

Oppa held my hand as we hurriedly almost jogged over to where all if the gathering Cassies were. As we closed nearer, we soon heard loud roars of JAEJOOOOOOOOOONG OR JUNSU SARANGHAEEEEEE And the rest just follow those lines!

Kevin Oppa helped push the Cassie’s aside with his charming looks and manners, which got us to stand almost right in front of the caution tapes.

Just when I thought that the screaming couldn’t get any louder, it did. I turned my head towards where the screaming came from and there was Jaejoong and Junsu. I couldn’t be very sure, because they had scarves covering their mouths and noses, while they wore oversized shades and a hat. I got very annoyed. I turned around to Oppa and he seemed very chillaxed, which got me confused. He was so excited for me to meet Jaejoong… and then… mollassseooo….. The screaming tidal wave neared us as Jaejoong and Junsu neared us too. I put the letter in my right hand and stuck it out in the middle of the walkway and I lifted the fan board up with my left hand.

I stared down at Jaejoong, praying silently in my head that he would take the letter. I felt Oppa’s arm around my shoulder. Then I felt a sharp pain in the face. I snapped out of it and looked in front of me. A girl’s fan board had hit me in the face. I turned to look at Oppa and he was rubbing his eye. I quickly pushed her aside and gave her a short glare as I stuck my hand out into the walk way again. I looked into the walkway and realized… they had passed…

Oppa took slid his arms around me and pulled me into a loving hug. “Hey… It’s okay. We’re in Korea. I’ll bet my new job that you’ll meet him soon…”, then in a whisper, “really soon.”

He took my hand and we walked out of the airport and called a cab. Inside I treated his eye with some eye drops from my tiny first aid that I brought everywhere. I was cursing under his breath as I heard him say “I shouldn’t have don’t that,” and “I’m so stupid to have….” And then he’s look up to me and shut his mouth. I felt so bad that I made Oppa tag along…

After almost an hour long drive, the drive stopped in front of a mart that had apartment building on top of it. “Oppa! Are we going to be staying here?” I asked as he took our luggage out and paid the man.

“HECK NO!” , he almost screamed, “oops! But no! We’re not. I have s surprise for you…”

I followed him into the super market. The happy Koreans I used to all know smiled at me as I smiled back, murmuring hello’s to myself. He led me through a door which led to a tiny bakery in the back of the mart.

I had already chosen a piece of cake that I want as he stood by the counter waiting for me. “Oppa! This one!”, I gave him my chinky smile, and he smiled back as he began to order it to go.

“You’re a girl for sweets, huh, Karen?”

“Hhehh”, My mouth blurted as I responded to the unfamiliar yet, very familiar voice. I turned around to follow the voice, but the only ones in the bakery were Oppa, A guy in a cute HK hat and the employees. I eyed the man in the trippy hat and he lifted it and allowed his shades to appear.

“Hey Kevin. There’s no one else right?”, His voice was like velvet…

“Yeah. Wait up though. Don’t blow it.”, Oppa shot him a intimidating look.

“A’right, a’right! Jeezz, that glare makes me feel like you’re the hyung!”

“HAHAHA. That’s true that I could pass for it though…”

“HELLO. I’M STILL HERE. AND WHO IS THAT GUY, OPPA?”, I spoke a little to loudly.

“Wait Dongsaegie!”

“Ugh!”, I grunted in frustration. If Oppa was going to meet a friend, he could have let me to to out Hotel to sleep, first! Ajkdfaasdf How inconsiderate….

“WHAT’S YOU’RE NAME!” , I asked in the most intimidating voice I could manage.

“I’ll tell you later”, He smirked. He seemed so familiar….

“Hm, how do you know Oppa? And how do you know my name?”, I said as I took a seat beside him.

“Obviously, Kevin told me. We’re been friends since grade school,”, He said with a sigh, “Though I’d a couple months older, He’s like the hyung to me.”

“Ah…. ”, I nodded “Hm, why can’t I know your name yet?”

“You’ll freak out.”

“SHUT UP. JA- HYUNG!”, My brother yelled. I threw an apologetic wave at the bakery owner as he just carelessly smiled it off.

“Ja? Is that some kind of nickname?”, I asked.

“Oh no. I was just thinking about Jajungmyun. They have some down the street….”, He hesitated.

I sat there with a frustrated and impatient look on my face, hoping that it would give him a clue.

Oppa eventually walked over with two coffee’s a milk and my piece of cheesecake.

“Give me our fan bag”, Kevin said as he stuck his hand out.

“Oh! Waeyo?”, I said as I listed it from under the table and placed it in his hands.

“Go ahead”, he said to his friend

The guy turned around hiding from us and took of his hate and shades. His hair was a light brown, almost too familiar.

He turned around and I saw the most beautiful persion ever…

Kim Jaejoong.

“OPPA YOU FREAKING BASTARD HOW COULD YOU ING HIDE THIS FROM ME TOYOU PABO ~NON CHUGULAE HEHH? AIGOO EOTTOKAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”, I began to hit Oppa with everything in me as he blocked my punches with my fan board. Then I remembered, I was in front of an angel.

“Hi Jaejoong Oppa!”, I smiled. Trying to stay calm.

“Hello, Karen. It’s nice to meet you.”, He said as he flashed me his signature smile.

“WAITUP. How did you get here so fast? And change? And what….”, I was confused…. How did he get out of the airport before… us?

“Those aren’t really us, you pabo!”, Jaejoong giggled a bit.

“Oh. Wow. What a waste of time…”, Then it started adding up, Oppa’s regret of the airport. Ahhhh….. This is more understandable. I started to wonder. Why didn’t I faint? Why didn’t I go just insane? I love Jaejoong so much… but I don’t love him enough to faint?!

Jaejoong drank a bit of his coffee as my brother just added creamer to his.

“So,” Jaejoong started, “I noticed something about you, Karen”

“Hm?”, I said, trying to take in his velvety voice.

“You’re very beautiful.”

“What?”, I was a little shocked, no wait, VERY SHOCKED. I expected ‘big eater’ or ‘easy to talk too’ or I dont know… just not that I’m beautiful…

“I… I am?”, I felt my face flush cherry red.

“Very. And you’re friendly too. Not like one of those fans that would harass me or faint over me. I like you, already.”

“Well, Jaejoong Oppa, you’re very kind and straight forward.”

 

Jaejoong POV:

She was really something. I never thought that I would ever be able to just… sit down with a fan without them having then faint all over me ot ro rip my clothes off.

"Thank you.",  We were speaking so formally, it was almost too awkward fo rme to stand.

Then it changed.

"Hmph... So! Why is this bakery so... private? I mean, i had to walk in like... 30 gazillion doors to get here.", She giggled.

"haha, its more of a secret bakery? If anyone really knew about it being owned by my parents, the business would be fake. So they just bake for the 'yummy and fresh' section of the mart, and only a few know about this place."

"Very exclusive! I feel so special!", she smiled as she gazed around this small bakery.

"You are...", My mouth spilled.

"hm?", she jerked to me.

"Er. Nothing. I was just thinking.", I stuttered as I turned to Kevin. Kevin was nudging me with a girly giggle. I lifted my hand with a smirk and slapped him silently on the thigh.

"AAAAAAAAAAUUHHHHHH", he screeched.

"OPPA! gwenchana?", Karen quickly knelt beside him.

"Yeah, go back! I just knocked my knee into the table's pole!"

"Silly Oppa!", She smiled while nodding in disappoval.

"ahaha! excuse me!", He said while winking at me and walked out the door.

My phone vibrated agsint my hip bone and i tugged it out. A text from Kevin wrote:

JAEJOONG. THIS IS SO CHEESY, YOU CAN PUT MY ON NACHOS. BUT I THINK YOU AND MY SISTER CLICK WELL. BYEEEE! YOU KNOW WHERE WE'RE STAYING! AND DON'T FORGET THE LUGGUAGE!

Oh my God. asdkfhalsk;dfklasdjf;lkasjdfl;akhsdflk;asdf

"Oh, well it looks like its just tow two of us huh?", I tried to hide my smile.

"Yepppp! Are you scared of me? Us fangirls can be very aggressive!"

"Nahh, you're very lovable."

"Wow. You've been complimenting me all day. How weird. I always thought that the day I got to meet you, i would be worshipping you and begging you to sing for me and just everything you. But you're a sweet and humble guy, and easy to be around." Tha made me smile.

"Do you like me?", i asked with a hidden meaning.

"I adore you, Jaejoong Oppa! I dream of marrying you! But for some reason, I don't feel like that fangirl... I feel different? I... I donaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"ahah! What was that?"

"hm?"

"the Dondaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", I mocked.

"ohh! It's from Beast's soom! When yoseov does that epic I DONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA for the longest time ever!", and said that as she used her hand as afake mic, and lifted her chin.

"I'm glad i got to meet you like this."

"Same here. I'm glad that I'm not fangirling over you", she said with a smile as she drank some of Kevin's coffee.

"Me too," I said as i placed my hand on her free one. She didn't pull away.

-

If felt like we talked forever. I got to know about her since the farthest back that she could remember, It's as if we caught up on each others lives.

When Abuji told us that they have to wrap things up, I grabbed her baggage in one hand, and took her hand in the other. I watched her turn red as i pulled my scarf around my face.I drove us over to the TVXQ down where Kevin would be waiting for us. 

She gasped "J-Jaejoong oppa! Is this really... you're dorm?"

"No,its my closet", I said sarcastically.

She hit me lightly on my arm and giggled.

We walked in and the guys were already 'oooooooooooooooo'ing romantically at us. I turned to Karen and she was rosy read.

"YAH!", I called out to shush them all.

Everyone became quiet, then we heard a squeak from Changmin, "yeah?"

"This is Karen. She's a Cassie like no other. Treat her like she's a queen... ARASSO?", I make the 'arasso' echo the living room

"DNEH HYUNG!", Changmin ran over to Karen, "Karen Dongsaeng! We're going to be good Chinggu's!"

I led Karen into our guest room.

She gasped when she walked in. "WAH! SO MESSY!"

She quickly dropped her duffel bag int he bed and began picking up papers and food wrapers.

"Who was your last guest?!"

"Ah! Sungmin and Donghae! They got into a chic fight with Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk!", I giggled, remembering the immature commotion.

"How funny! That's a little cool hearing about them!", She smiled me a 'moon eyed smile'

I sat her down and i stood under the door frame, just watched her gracfully clean the room and making herself at home.

"You're pretty ready to stay here forever for someone that's staying for two weeks...", I pointed out when she plopped down on the bed with a 'huff!'

"Yeah! I like to make myself at home!", she smiled.

"Ahhh!", I nodded while i walked over to take a seat next to her.

We were silent for a while. I was just thinking abotut her warm presence next to me. I turned to look at her, ready to start a conversation. Then i caught her looking at me with deep eyes. I felt lost in her eyes. She blinked and quickly looked away.

I felt red. Hm, so this is how a girl feels when blushing?

I took a deep breath and pulled her face over so she could look at me.

She just looked up at me... staring into my eyes again.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm stuck"

"heh?"

"I can't stop looking at you...", she shook her head, as i let go.

"Come here", i patter for her to sit closer to me. She scooted over and I took her hand.

She was looking at me again. I couldn't helpe it. I took her head in my hands and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'm going crazy", i whispered softly.

"So am I.", she said silently with a cute giggle.

"I'm going crazy for you."

Later that night, I went into Karen's room, because i left my phone in there. I tripped on a bag with something hard in it. I rubbed my foot and took the bag into my hands.

Inside there was a fansign... well that must have been the bruise maker! And a letter addressed to me.

'Jaejoong oppa! Don't smoke! I care about your health! Open up to be convinced!'

I read it. I read it twice.

And after a couple more times... I realized something.

I realized that there was something about  her, that meant that i i was meant to be Hers.

__________

SHOULD I SAY, LONG TIME NO SEE?
SORRY GAIZZ :/ i'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH YEARBOOK DEADLINES, ENG OF QUARTER, HIGHSCHOOL REGISTRATION, TRYOUTS, -SCHOOL IN GENERAL- AND DRAMA. 

 

THIS IS NOT FULLY EDITED!

BUT I DIDNT FORGET ABOUT Y'ALL ;D I'VE MISSED YOU GAIZZZZZ~

AHAHA~ WELL, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE. I DIDNT FULLY GO ACCORDING TO THE PLOT, BUT MADE SURE THAT I ADDED SOME OF IT IN ^^ AND IF THE ENDING TO TOO ABRUPT, LET ME KNOW. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH CHANGING IT UP! ;;D

ALRIGHTTT, LET ME KNOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, I'LL EDIT IT FOR YA'  @CHAELIN08

I'LL BE WORKING HARD! I'VE GOT A LOT OF FICS THAT I NEED TO UPDATE ://
PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME ^-^ DON'T BE SCARED TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER FICS! ;D

 

-SILLAEUNHEE/PRIC