Clearing Things Out

For Eternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee-A 16 yo. girl who attends Seoul HS.Lives with her one and only grandmother since her parents have passed away. She doesn't have many friends, because she is cold towards new people. People find her wierd, since she rarely smiles and finds her crazy. Mostly because she runs barefoot in any weather, every day.

Taeyang-A 18 yo. Boy that starts attending Seoul HS for his last year. On bad terms with his parents, so moves in with his new close best friends. Can befriend anybody, but barely even talks much. Even if he doesn't talk, if he's close to you he can go crazy. Has more friends, but can't tell him his darkest secrets.(Dun,Dun,DUN!)

*FLASHBACK

"Ailee-ah, listen to your umma, run as fast as you can, and don't stop. Now, hurry!" Stubborn Ailee understood the situation, and only stood her ground. "Shiro. Only if umma comes with me. promise?" Her mom only sighed. But because she can't waist a second, she agreed and led Ailee to the door. "Umma has to get things first. You go ahead, umma will come." And so, Ailee ran, but she didn't feel like it. The world felt like it was revolving around her. It's raining, shes barefoot and rocks are hurting her, and her father disappeared all of a sudden.

 

When she finally stopped at the park, she was drenched. But she didn't care, she turned arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter