*In Hoseok's living room*

Study Session

"Babe, how long have you been studying my goodness?!" Hoseok asked you impatiently while watching you go over your notes for Psychology class. "Baby it's a lot to go over and I absolutely need to score good on this exam! My professor is really uptight about grading.." you replied, your finger scrolling past lecture notes on the laptop. It's true. You needed to study hard in order to get a decent grade on this exam and Hoseok was only trying to distract which kind of made you grow impatient with him. Does he want me to freaking fail?! you thought. You were still scrolling past the notes then suddenly felt Hoseok's slender but toned arrms wrap around you his lips gently touching your cheek which sent chills down your spine. "Hmmm jagiya?" he asked softly in a sweet voice. Your mind replaced the notes you were studying with jumbled up thoughts. Your stomach somehow filled with butterflies and your heartbeat quickened. Hoseok knew how nervous you really get whenver he's touchy feely and oh boy did he know how to use it to his advantage. "Yes Hoseok?" you managed to say. He chuckled quietly. "Don't you think you need to stop? Give your brain a rest. Plus....I got something better for you to study." he answered huskily in your ear. This caused you to fidget. Something else to study? What is he talking about? you wondered. Hoseok saw how nervous you were getting and thought that you were so cute. He smiled but you still sensed a undertone of lust. "You know how you told me who never french kissed before?" he asked. Your mind went back to the time you and Hoseok were playing the Pocky game and you had confessed to him you weren't as experienced as him when it came to kissing and you instantly turned red. "Ummm yeah, what are you trying to get at?" you said. Hoseok unwrapped his arms around and proceeded to power down your laptop. He then took the laptop and put it up. You quickly got up and protested. "Hey! I needed to study Hoseok!" you walked over to him. He turned around and shushed you which ticked you off even more. "Oh my God Hose- you were interrputed by the sweet kiss he gave. All impatience you had quickly vanished as he wrapped his arms around you. Your heart was beating super fast and you couldn't even think straight. His lips were so sweet and you could taste the minty flavor from the gum he had spit out several minutes beforehand. Hoseok picked you up and carried you to the counter. Your legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. He sat  you on the counter smoothly and resumed kissing you. The intensity level was raised now. The kiss was a lot more steamy. He started to bit on your lips softly while rubbing your body gently. "Mmm you're so good at this jagiya" he whispered in your ear. "But let me show you how to french kiss." Your head was so light by now but you didn't care. His lips touched yours once more but you noticed his mouth was open. His tongue started to swirl with yours. You were extremely shy and red but you grew more comfortable. The kiss grew more intense as Hoseok started rubbing your s through your shirt. "You like that baby?" he asked huskily and you nodded shyly. He smiled then lifted you off the counter. Confusion took over. "Um? Where are we going?" you asked while Hoseok led you to his room. He turned around and said "Seems like you need help studying something else" with a wink.

-End-