The Accident Magic

The School PickUp

Kim Hyun Joong suddenly runs back to the classroom. Everyone wanted to know why he was going back inside the room.

" What are you doing?" Mary said.

"You'll see!" He screams out loud in the hallway.

They all followed him back inside the room.

Kim Hyun Joong walks over to James Chen and asked for a piece of loose-leaf paper that was written on. Jsmes totally forgot that he drew a picture of him and Mary in the same picture. Kim Hyun Joong didn't care what  the paper said.

He flipped the paper to the writing. James Chan then noticed that he gave a wrong paper to Hyun Joong. It said "James <3 Mary!" on it.

Everyone starts laughing, "James Likes Mary!" they shouted.

Hyun Joong looks back at the paper and his eyes were almost were going to fall on the ground. While Mary went up to the paper and took the paper  from Hyun Joong's hand. Mary walks over to James Chen and starts ripping it in half.

"No! Please stop!" James Chen starts screaming.

She starts ripping it into little pieces. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at her. She looked back at them with scary eyes. They didn't say a word. And she storms out of the room.

" But I was going to do magic" Hyun Joong said.

"Too bad!" Mary said.

"Leave her alone right now. Let her calm down a bit." Kim Bum said.

" I want to be alone for awhile." Mary said.

"Okay!" Kim Bum said.