Chapter 1

Love is a nightmare ...which could last for eternity.

I'm not an English native speaker. So please be lenient with me, I probably made loads of mistakes and apologize in advance!


A night like any other Friday night. My friends dragged me to this club and now they're dancing and flirting with those guys, that aren't attractive at all. And when I say attractive, I don't mean appearence-wise -sure they are-, but mentally.

They all want the same thing. Come on, you know what I mean.

Me? I'm sitting here on this bar stool, wondering off which alcohol I should get drunk tonight.

I may have depressions - I admit it. I'm cynical, okay. You say I'm overacting, I don't mind.

Did you ever love someone so much that you thought, you could kill for that person? Have you ever loved someone even if you thought he doesn't love you back? Have you ever loved someone, even when you got to know who he loves -obviously not you-, and decided to stay by his side, just because you thought you could forget your feelings and stay friends?

You did? Now you all think you know, what I did and what I felt. You know nothing. Not even I know, what I felt. I think at some point my heart turned black. Like a fire that went out and the only leftovers are the gray insignificant ashes. It's burned meat, it doesn't even flutter when someone flirts with me.

By the way...why does this guy take the seat beside me, when the whole bar is empty?

> Hey, why aren't you dancing?

< None of your business.

> By the way I'm Hongbin. And... Who are you?

< None of your business.

> Hey, „None of your business“! Want to dance?

Does he think he's a comedian or what? I can't even drink without any disturbance. Urgh.

< No. Thank you. Excuse me please.

 

When I stood up, and walked -almost ran- into the direction of the bathroom, he followed me without any troubles – I couldn't get around noticing he had very long legs.

> Please let me talk to you just for 5 minutes, you seem to be a very interesting person.

I gave him a strange look. Nobody has called me interesting besides....

All I normally got was „theatrical“, „depressive“, and of course „boring“.

< And you seem to be a very clingy annoying little brat, who doesn't understand when someone gives you a broad hint.

> Oh come on, stop now!

He grabbed my shoulder and stopped me harshly. I was struggling but I couldn't free myself from his grip. He turned me around, so our eyes met and something in his eyes was a little bit off. He didn't have the same gaze like all the other guys that just wanted to „spend the night together“.

It made me really curious. What is his secret?

We went back to the bar stools and started talking.

> So..how old are you?

< 19, and you?

> I'm 21. What are you doing normally? Are you working?

< No, I just finished High School and I'm still thinking about what to do next.

> Ah, okay.. I'm in an idol group, called Vixx. Have you ever heard of us?

> Maybe, but I'm not interested in idols.

Is this his standard pick up line?… He won't get me with that.

 

We exchanged some casualties, but I couldn't get rid of the feeling that something about him seemed different... We talked for a while. I've lost track of time. It could have been minutes or hours. I don't know. But suddenly we didn't have anything to say no more.

Awkward silence. Woah .. how I hate this, it's so embarrassing. I should just leave.

I look at my phone.

< Ah.. My friends just wrote me a message they're leaving so ...maybe we'll see us some time.

> You're just saying this to get away, aren't you? You're lying.

Damn how does he know?

> No, why should I …anyway I'm tired, even if they didn't write me, I'd want to leave now.

 

I stood up, but I lost my balance right away. Fortunately I got ahold of another bar stool and regain my balance. At least I thought so. After a few staggering steps towards club's exit, I realized that this is going to be a really exhausting way home.

Damn, how much did drink?! How long did we even sat there? Seriously, I had no idea.

I tried to look back to see how many empty bottles I left behind, but it turned out to be a very bad idea. While I turned around I stumbled over my own feet. I was already expecting to have a nice meeting with the sticky floor, when I felt a strong arm around my waist.

I looked up and met directly with a very beautiful pair of eyes which – what else could I expect – belonged to Hongbin. I started to curse.

< Damn, get your ing hands of me!

> Not really ladylike.

> Stop with your stupid comments.

Having said that I tried to get out as fast as possible - it took me at least fifteen minutes though. Using the walls here and there to keep me from falling over.

I stumbled towards the club's exit with Hongbin nex to me, who had no problems to follow me in my snail pace. Finally we reached the outside and I took a deep breath.

Woah, that fresh night air really clears my head. Thinking I got over with the worst part of the evening. I looked ahead and at the sight I started cursing again.

< .. why did I forget about the stupid stairs. I hate this club.

> Oh well, where are your friends now?

< Fine. I lied, SO WHAT?, I spatted while turning sideways to face him.

 

Being the stupid me I never learn from my mistakes unless I do them at least ten times. Turning around, drunk and with two left feet – not a really good idea.

This time I slipped on the -thanks to the rain and my good luck- wet ground. My whole body bent backwards, hanging halfway over the stairs. Struggling to reach something, I fidgeted with my hands like crazy.

Hongbin gasped, but quickly came back to his senses.

Grabbing my hand with a firm grip, he pulled me right into his arms. This time I didn't fight back. Actually I was holding on to him. I was still startled, it was just not my day.

> I got you, stop shaking. It would have been really bad, if you fell down ..now that I just met you.

He glanced down at me - smirking. He's probably inwardly laughing at me. - This jerk.

Even if I knew he's a complete macho by now, I didn't expect his following action.

He slid his arms under my knees and pulled me up. Now it was my time to gasp. I slowly closed my mouth again, accepting whatever he had planned. Carrying me bridal style, he walked down the stairs as if it was nothing. Of course he didn't miss the oppurtunity to place a cliché compliment.

> Wow, you already looked very slim, but I didn't think that you're that light.

I just nodded. I couldn't throw more cynical replies at him. After all he saved me even if it was just from my own clumsiness.

When we reached the end of the stairs, he didn't let me down. He just stared into my eyes, he didn't even say anything. The situation started making me uncomfortable, and even if I didn't meant to, I hissed at him out of reflex.

< Stop staring at me as if I was a freaking shop window. Let me down.

To my surprise he obeyed my wish right away. He still didn't say a word.

Even if the situation was still awkward and I just wanted to run away, I tried to say goodbye properly, making up for my hissing earlier.

> So I'm bad at small talk. Just imagine all the stuff people say when they leave. It was nice blabla. See you again – which 80% of them won't. Bye.

He still didn't make a sound. But now he was frowning while staring at me. He looked deep in thought.

Even if this was just my bad character and we probably wouldn't meet again, I didn't want to go leaving behind this terrible first expression and seeming ungrateful. It would make me feel sorry later.

> Um..you know.. I'm originally cynical, but when I'm drunk it's twice as bad. Don't take it to heart. I'm thankful, even if I don't say it... but now for real .. bye.

He still hadn't moved an inch, but his expression seemed to have lightened up a bit.

I waved and started to walk away.

Such a rude jerk, doesn't even say a word, even when I apologize.

I was already 500 meters away, when I suddenly heard someone's foot steps coming nearer very quickly. Even before I could look who it was, Hongbin appeared out of nowhere and stopped in front of me, so I had to stop, too.

He looked me deep into the eyes. There it was again, this strange feeling when my eyes met his. Who is this guy? What is he hiding? Why do his eyes look so sorrowful?

While I was still in my thoughts, Hongbin took a step forward. He leaned forward and pressed his against my lips.

I always asked myself why those female leads in dramas, had their eyes wide open while kissing, like some stupid frightened deer. But right now I understood.

My eyes were wide open and my whole body froze, even my breath became fitful.

What is happening? What is he doing?

Slowly he started moving his lips and his hands which he had earlier placed on both sides of my waist moved up to my face. With one he cupped my right cheek, while the left lay behind my neck.

I don't know what it was, maybe the alcohol. But my lips started moving on their own, while the rest of my body was still stiffened.His lips were so soft, I got goosebumps all over my skin.

I was surprised of myself, when I realized I was longing for more. My body loosened up a bit and I was able to move my hands over his well built chest muscles to the back of his head.

At first I carefully caressed his hair, but shortly after I grabbed it and pushed him towards me.

Hongbin got the message. He opened his mouth, slightly brushing with his tongue against my lips, carefully asking for entrance. I followed his lead and let him in.

It seems like ages ago when I had my last kiss. My tongue was sluggish, but his moved playfully around mine till I got used to it again. After getting me heated up, a fight for dominance broke out. But in the end he won. Hongbin bit my lower lip, signaling me to give in. I was caught off guard what gave him a possibility to shove his tongue fully into my mouth, pushing mine back.

His hands were traveling over my back till they stopped on my , which he began to caress in circular motions. I still got my hands in his by now totally messed up hair trying to pull him nearer to me.

We probably wouldn't have stopped, if we didn't run out of breath. Reluctantly we let go of each other and pulled away. We stood there in the middle of the night. Staring into each other's eyes, merely concentrating on breathing.

Just now I began to realize what I was doing... I was making out with this freaking macho-like guy, that I only met some hours ago.

I furrowed my brow disliking how easily I gave my body away. He noticed the change of mood and tried to fix it in a nonchalant way. Hongbin lifted his arm and my wrinkled forehead with his index finger. He smiled like a little boy. Like this the tension dissolved and I couldn't help but smile with him.

 

Could this be my chance for a new start?

Is he really different from all the others?

And lastly...

What is he hiding?

 


Author's note:

I'm sorry that this got so long.. and actually I had something different planned for my first chapter. But I got carried away ^_^ Please comment a lot! I'm happy about constructive criticism, since it's my first chapter I really need your opinion! (And if you have an idea for a name for the OC, go ahead and tell me!)

At first I wanted to write a one shot, but it turned out differently and I wrote an open ending, in case I really want to continue this story.

There's no lack of ideas for sure xD

And again I want to thank Hikochan :) Go check out her stories, she's awesome!