The Love Affair

My Step Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 " He's just so annoying. I'm gonna dump him." Jessica's friend Hyuna said while having a grin on her face.

 " Seriously?!, but weren't you ing him till recently?" Another one of her friend, Hyoyeon, ask in disbelief. 'Guh' Jessica who was stuck in the middle of her friends's conversation just kept quiet and took a sip on her soda. Too bad for her that her friends are having a conversation about boyfriends, and here she is, a lonely girl who happened to just  broke up with her so called boyfriend.

" Summer is the season of love, I'll get a new boyfriend." Hyuna said

With that statement, Jessica thought of something for a while. " Ah, I'd like to have a new boyfriend." Hyuna and Hyoyeon look pointed their attention to Jessica. " Yeah, Jessica.You said you broke up with your boyfriend, right?, I'd invite you to a mixer Jessica, but you're tranferring next month,right?"

" Don't do long distance! and besides It'd be lonely without you." Hyoyeon said with a crying face.

" Don't worry about me. After my Transfer I'll get a boyfriend right away!" Putting up her best smile, Jessica promised her friends of finding a guy for her.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A month has passed and it is ime for Jessica to leave her hometown and move to the next country side with her mother. Well if it wasn't because of her mother being remarried, they wouldn't have to transfer to a new hometown but she can't blame her mother can't she? Hyuna and Hyoyeon helped in moving her belongings to the truck.

" Good Luck there Jessica, Take care of you self, okay?" Hyuna went to her and hugged her with Hyoyeon. " And also, get yourself a new boyfriend okay?" Hyoyeon showed her thumbs up and made a peace sign." Yea, right"

" Jessie, we need to go now." Jessica looked back to see her mother waiting at the car. " Okay, I'm coming." She hugged her friends one last time." Bye, Guys,I'm gonna miss you."

" We'll miss you too."

 

 

 

******

 

They finished putting up all their belongings to their new house. And as for Jessica, this house wasn't bad at all. " Go rest now, Jessie. Tomorrow you will have your first day to your new high school." Jessica obeyed and firstly took a bath since being sensitive as she is, she can't sleep without having her fresh bath. She didn't took too much time since she was tired and needed sleep already.

Changing into her pink pajamas, she quickly plop on her bed and without her noticing, she already went to her dreamland.

 

**

The next morning

 

*Toot* *Toot* *Toot*

" Ahhhhh! You stupid clock, you better shut up! You're disturbing my sleep!" Jessica just covered her ears and did not bother turning it off. 

*Toot*Toot*Toot*

" You wanna die?!" This time she finally came out of her bed and walk to the cabinet near the door. Jessica was about to throw the damn clock but unfortunately, it stopped ringing. " Oh, Good, What time is it by the way?" She just randomly ask as if someone was there to answer her. Looking at the clock once again. It showed 07:30. Well then since her classes starts at 08:00 she still have 30 minutes to continue her sleep. 

She went back to her bed and covered the sheets to her body.

*Tok* *Tok*

"Jessie, you only have 20 minutes to prepare you know?, You better get up there if you don't wanna be late for your first day of school." Damn, how stupid of her to forget that 07:30 is actually that late already and here she is, just thought that she could still sleep for 30 minutes.She got up from her bed like a lightning and instantly vansihed towards the bathroom.

 

" Huh? what's wrong with her?" Her mother just let it off and walked down the stairs. "I'll be preparing for breakfast!, You better hurry!" 

"Okay!"

****

 

 

"Good, This is a y look." Well then since this is her first day, she needs to look good if she wants to find a boyfriend immediately. Checking hersellf in the mirror. Thinking that everything is perfect already. She dashed out of the room and just took and bread and *voala* she vanished from the house just like that.

 

 

Arriving in front of the school, She proudly smiled and stood there as if it was her teritory. "No matter how fired I may be, still it's my first day aster transferring, so my feminine charm should be maxed out." 

But then noticing that something is wrong, she observed her surroundings and saw that all students that are entering the school are all girls. She panicked and hoped that some boys would show up just for once but then realized something that would end her year. " THIS IS AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL?!"

 

She hopelessly cried on the side wall and all her dreams of having a boyfriend vanished one by one." This ends my youth."

' Ah my make up is running.'

Her thoughts were distured when her cellphone vibrated. She took it out from her pocket and saw a mail from Hyuna.

I got a boyfriend Lol

Jessica, do your best

I know that you could line 'em up

Hyuna

Ahhhhhh I just don't understand love. Her thoughts were once again disturbed when some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter