i love you...?

Attention

 

 Authors note: i am getting very anxious about the storyline...

But i have to endure this feeling and tell my story how i wnat it to be.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Dujun wakes up the next morning alone in his bed. He panics at first, thinking that maybe he went too far yesterday night... but the loud laugh of his mom calms him down.

Like usual Junhyung helps her to do breakfast.
After a quick shower he joins them in the kitchen.
"Whats so funny?"  He asks snatching a bite from Junhyungs meat.
"Junnie just told me about you yesterday nights actions." His mother chuckles. Dujun freezes in an instant.  Junhyung told his MOM about his try to seduce him!
His eyes wander to Junhyung widden in shock. Junhyung avoids eyecontact biting his lips.
"Listen mom. I.."
"I cant believe that you still blabber during sleep. But at least you dont snore!" She laughs loudly.
"Uhh sorry Mrs Yoon but he also snores."  Junhyung now laughs out aswell and Dujun feels relieved.
"Ahhh wait! Revenge!" Dujun growls angrily  he lifts Junhyung up throwing him over his shoulder and runs with him away.
The younger screams scared but also laughs hardly and Mrs Yoon just laughs about the two.
"But breakfast is ready!"


...

 

Junhyung managed to struggle himself free but lands on the bed ungratefully.
"What? Did you thought i would tell your mom about you harrassing me at night?" He smirks with a blush on his face.
"You are such a tease."  Dujun mumbles before his body moves on its own crawling over the smaller .
Their faces are just an inch apart. Junhyungs blush is deeper now. He can feel his heart beat violently against his ribcage.
His lips are slightly apart his breath is short.  None of them breaks the eye contact for several moments .. just painfully enjoying the tense between them.
Dujun leans in lightly leaving almost no space between their lips. Then Junhyung closes his eyes while Dujun opens his mouth a bit further preparing himself for their first kiss.
Suddenly Junhyung turns his head to the side. Forcing the older to kiss Junhyungs cheek.
Confused about the sudden rejection he backs aways staring at Junhyung.

The silence worsens the strange tense between them.
"First i thought.. yeah why not. Let him have a bit fun with you. He is your best friend.. there is nothing wrong with trying out a bit...But.." he breaths out swallowing a big lump in his throat.
Dujun knows he suppresses to cry.
"But.. a kiss.. even if it is just a peek on the lips.. is a no go. So i stop you like i did yesterday night. I guess it is not so not wrong like i thought." He smiles sadly at Dujun. His eyes indeed a bit teary.

Dujun never told him that he loves him although he always says his feelings out loudly.. but he never confessed.
"I am sorry.. but this just makes my heart  ache.. and thats not how i want to feel then i think of you.. when i am with you."
"Listen.. i am sorry too okay.. just stop what almost started okay?" Dujun fakes a laugh.. he is a bit desperate. Seeing the bond of their friendship slowly breaking.
"Yeah.. back to being best friends again." Junhyung forces a chuckle.

So its clear now.. Dujun doesnt love him.


He gets off the bed slowly walking to the door.
"You know that means you have to sleep on the floor next time when you sleep over?"  The younger laughs before rushing to the kitchen.
Dujun still sits on his bed. He is glad that he can keep the friendship with Junhyung..he likes him a lot.

But imaging to stop the skinship.. it makes him sad and even a light pinch in his heart appears.


...

 

 

"What did you do?" Dujun mother says angrily a frown visible on her face.
"What do you mean?"
"Junhyung. You guys had a fight?"
"No.. everything is fine.. we just are busy with ourself right now.. " Dujun explains lifting his shoulder.
Indeed after Dujuns try to kiss Junhyung the younger isnt as often present as usually. A week has passed by already.


"You must have made something wrong. Usually he can endure your crazy behaviour. Maybe you said something.. you know in a relationship it is very important to listen to the partner." She blabbers worried.
"I didnt say anything wrong.. we are.. wait what? Relationship? Partner? You mean a couple?"
Dujun rambles totally shocked about his mothers words. In response he just gets a slowly nod.
"NO! HELL.. WHAT NOOOO.. I AM NOT GAY!" Dujun screams now backing away from his mom.
"You are not?" Mrs Yoon blinks. She opens to say more but she doesnt know what.
"But you and Junhyung. . You dad said that this is the reason for the sleeping overs .. for the glances..."
"No.. we are just friends. You know buddies.. best friends."
"Since when do best friends sleep while hugging?" She asks and Dujuns face falls.
"When.. how.." he mumbles staring at his mom.
"I dont enter the room when i know that Junhyung sleeps over but when he comes late in the night... secretly....  Lets just say that it was an accident when i walked in one early morning."
His head bright red by now then he growls loudly.
"MOM!"
"What Dujun? There is nothing wrong with falling in love with his best friend."
"Who says i am in love?"  
"Now you act childish.. " his mother scolds because Dujun really looks like a child. He pouts, hands clenched into fist. His foot ready to stomp.
"I am not in love." He crosses his arms in front of his chest.
His mother sighs heavy.
"If you say so.. then i get why Junhyung dosent come over anymore." She says. She looks kind of defeated before turning around to leave.
"What? Why?"
"Because it is clear that Junhyung loves you, my dear. If you dont love him keep the distance."
She leaves the room and Dujun dumbfounded.

 

...

 


One night around 2 a.m. Dujun stands in front of Junhyungs bedroom window, throwing small stones against it.
The curtains get shoved away forcefully revealing an angry Junhyung.
"What the ! DUJUN!" He snaps in a whisper after opening the window.
"Isnt it kind of charming way to get your attention?"
"Yes very lovely! And your cellphone rejects to help you being all charming and ing nervewrecking?"
"I was scared you wouldnt answer the phone.. Even the thought of trying and not getting an answer. . Can i come in please? " Junhyung thinks for a minute but decides to let him in. His heart already beating faster hearing Dujuns words.

The first thing Dujun does is what he has missed the most.
He wraps his arms around the youngers small waist tightly.  He presses his face against the crook of Junhyungs neck. Breathing in.. inhaling his scent.
He really missed the other.
Junhyung returns the hug by wrapping his arms around the olders neck.
"Why are you avoiding me?"
"I am sorry.. i thought it would be better to first give us some space."
Junhyung mumbles.
"The stupiest reason i have ever heard.. we dont need any space between us.. never do this again."
"Okay. Dujun..  Why are you here at this hour?"  The younger hides his blushed face.
"My mom said something that bothered me.. i couldnt sleep."
"What?"
Dujun loses the hug  creating a gap between them. This gap scares Junhyung a bit not knowing that Dujun doesnt like this distance too but the taller has to clear this out .
"Totally crazy.. she thought we are a couple."  Dujun laughs a bit too loudly.
This laugh disappoints Junhyung. He knows they are not dating but laughing about the thought. . It hurts so much.
"Ridiculous. ."  He fakes a laugh.
"Of course i told her thats not fact.. that i dont love you."
The younger stumples back a few steps.

He shouldnt have refused kissing Dujun. He knows now. He could have lived in peace. Getting Dujuns attention. Feeling loved without a confirmation is better than knowing the truth with a stab in his chest.


".. she.. said i should stay away from you.. because you seem to be in love with me."
The smaller ones eyes widen in shock.
"No.. me in love with you.. noo.. hell no. " he laughs awkwardly. This whole conversation is like a big joke.

Dujun feels his heart sink but he cant decipher why. But at least they talked about their feelings.. right?

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Authors note:

Dont hate me >.<

Tell.me.what you think though... 

I would love to read what you think comes next. Sooo curious!

 

Please dont give up on the 2jun love in this story.. <<3<3<3