Chapiee 21 End

Marry Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"yoong.... you pabo!!" jessica smacked yoong's chest and cried.. "you pabo! how can you leave me! pabo!" yoong hugged her and let her tears through his shirt..

"mianhe.. mianhe sica.. but i have to go..." Jessica let go of the hug and stare at yoong with her watery eyes.

"why.... yoong i need you.. pls.. stay.."

is that it sica? you need me? why dont you just say you love me? thats just what i want.. -sigh-

"i...i...i'll miss you.."

i should be happy right? cause you'll miss me.. but i just cant.. this is hurting me.

"this is hurting me sica.... i need time for myself... i will come back... I love you so much sica.. and i hope when i come back.. you will realize something... i'll be counting on you.... I'll miss you too sica.. but i have to go.. i love you... Goodbye jessica jung." With that yoong let go of her and walk towards his plane.. Jessica drop her knees and cried hard.. krystal and tiffany hurriedly got to jessica and comfort her...

Goodbye for now my love.... i will miss you... Yoong glance a far.. jessica.. and he felt hurt seeing his love one like this.. he just lowered his head and continue walking till he finally ride the plane.

"what happen?" kissryl asked.. and yoong just smiled.. he sat at his chair.. and looked at the window. He didnt know a lone tear escape from his eyes....

**--------**

 

After yoong left tiffany and krystal brought jessica to the car..

"jess..."

"unnie.." both krystal and tiffany comforted her.. until now she is still crying.. 

"Why *sobs* does he have to *sobs* leave?" Tiffany hugged her tight rubbing her back.

"Sshhhh.   Hush  .. now.. yoong will be back you know? Dont worry yoong will be back hhmm maybe 2weeks later. ?"

"Really?" Tiffany nodded . Jessica wiped her tears and nodded .

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

-sigh- its already been 2weeks since yoong left but now? His still not here yet..  I dont even got appitite . I miss him so much.. I felt guilt and regret.. I wish i could go back time and bring back what ive said to him.. i should have told him   .......

I Love him... 

But now his gone... i dont know what todo.. it feels like im dead already. I feel like i have no life with me.. my soul i cant even feel it. My heart.......

Its broken to pieces.

Everyda I cry for him, everyday i scold myself from acting that way.. our marriage wouldnt be cancelled. But then i was so stupid! To fall for the kwon! I feel like im the bad guy.. I hurt yoong, but he was always there for me, he always take care of me, he told me anything that is good to me but neither one of them I didnt follow.

Once again im crying here in my pillow.. i dont wanna go out anymore.. tiffany a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter