Chapiee 19

Marry Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Yoong!" Jessica woke up from her horrible dream.. she dreamed of yoong leaving her. Wjen jessica looled around her room no one was there.. she was about to stand up when tiffany came in.

"Jessie..." tiffany said softly and reached for jessica. She hugged the broken girl. "F-fany.. y-yoong... "  tiffany smiled a little as there plan was working.. she sensed that jessica was worried about yoong.. 

"Im worried about him.... tiff.." and there! The truth came.. she is worried. Tiffany mentally smiled like an idiot afraid of getting caught. Then she started to act again.

"Shhh... jessie.. its okay.. y-yoong.. is.. uhm.. " 

Fudge! I cant think of anything!aish! Help me taeng!

"yoong is just out there somewhere Jess.. im sure he just needs time.." taeng added and he knew tiffany was introuble if she couldnt continue. Jessica le go of tiffany and stared at them..

"Wait.. why are you both here??" Tiffany wide her eyes a little.

Omygod jessie! Your making my job hard omyg----- tiffany was vut in her thought when taeyeon says something.

Fany here was worried about you.. since what happen at the bar.. and if you got questions why we are here together.. and if you dont know me.. well... Im tiffany's boyfriend.. Kim taeyeon.. an ACTOR..."

He really is the Best Actor... aish! I need to learn.. brrrr tiffany hwang You should learn! 

"oh... that explains why... thank you by the way.." jessica aid.. her head hang low.. Tiffany look at taeyeon and gave him a thumbs up.. and mouthed.. 'it worked' taeyeon smiled.. 

" i know your hungry jess.. lets go eat.. I cooked you your favorite breakfast." Tiffany said with her eyesmile on.. taeyeon chuckle at how cute his girlfriend is.. jessica slightly smiled.. and obeyed.

They headed to the kitchen ... jessica sat beside tiffany while tiffany sat beside taeyeon. Jessica eyed the bacon and chocolate coffee.. she starts to remember.. there first breakfast with yoong.. they were so happy.

"He used to cook me this." Jessica mumble that can be heard by tiffany.. tiffany worriedly look at her bestfriend who had teary eyes.. 

"Jess.." tiffany hugged the girl.. and jessica started to cry again.   "Hey... stop crying.. okay? Lets eat..  " tiffany wipe her tears and jessica nodded. She started eating.. tiffany turn to taeyeon and winked.. now its taeyeon's time to thumbs up..

After eating.. jessica and the couple sat at the couch.. tiffany had the remote.. and she accidently wait.. no.. she purposely changed the channel to a love movie. Jessica suddenly looked at her.. no wait.. jessica Glared at her and tiffany gulp.

"I-i... aish! This remote! I-i guess this is broken! Aigoo!" Tiffany excused.

"Its brand new tiffany.." jessica encountered that made tiffany nervous.. she didnt know what to say.. she mentally praid someone save her. Taeyeon was at the restroom this time. And Bamm!! The door opened revealing Krystal smilling widely with a meduim size , good-looking.. cute.. and LOOK Like Yoong.. man.!

aish! Why is Amber here! Oh no! He really looked liked yoong you know! Aish! Krystal~~

And yes.. tiffany and taeyeon know about krystal and amber.. krystal just arrived that night.. when they ALL Planned it..  they are so good at acting huh? There plan was great and it was turning out well than expected. Jessica was falling for it easily and started to feel worried to yoong.

"Unnie~~!!!!", krystal shouted and hugged her unnie tight. Jessica hugged back and smiled.. 

"Oh.. soojung-ah! When did you arrived??" For a sec. Krystal glance at tiffany who mouth 'play along' krystal turn back to jessica and smiled.. just this morning unnie~~ you know that its kunch time you woke up. *gigled*" 

"Eh? Lunch time? But tiffany said.. breakfast?" She looked at the time.. 11:48 she glared at tiffany.  "Why didnt you told me it was noon already Hwang!" 

"I-i-i.... " 

"Woah!! Unnie calm down.. anyway.. i have someone wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter