Chapiee 17

Marry Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Late in the afternoon  it was 5:00 when yoong was sleeping in the couch. Jessica was sneaking out of the house. once she got out, she waved a taxi and told to driver to go to the soshi club.

----

7:34pm

"hhmm~~~... sica??" yoong growl as he woke up.. rubbing his eyes.. to see clearly. "sica?" he stood up and search for here.. no avale. He reached for his phone and dialed her number... she didnt pick up.

"aish! sica where are you!" he growl  and sat at the couch finger going though his hair pulling it off a little. "ggrr! aish!" suddenly someone called him.
"yebosayo?" 

"yoong its me tiffany again.. and again jessie is here in the club she is more drunk that yesterday...and...." tiffany then gasp at the other line.

"tiff?? fany? and?  Fany! and?? what happen!"

"y-yoong.."

"fany! whats wrong?"

"y-yoong y-yul is here ... w-ith a girl. oh no.." tiffany was cut.. yoong raised his eyebrows and quickly got to this car and started the car and drove fast. Tiffany was stiff on the phone.
"hello? fany im on my way!"

"y-yul..." yoong felt weakend that was jessica's voice in the next line her voice was so weak..and he think she is crying.

"jessie! stop! no ! yoong! come here now!" then tiffany hang up.. Yoong got mad ang Grip his stirring wheel and stamp the gas.. he was in his max speed it was dangerous .. but good thing the road was peaceful.. and by the time... yoong arrived at the bar.. He ran towards the entrance and spotted tiffany holding jessica's arms as jessica was trying to go somewhere and was glancing at someone.. he diverted to jessica's stare and saw yul.. lovely doveling someone.. Yoong's anger got increase. He glance back at tiffany and saw tiffany calling for him. He immedietly got closer to them.

"yul...~~" jessica said as tryig to let goo of tiffany grip.

"yoong.. she is so devastated.. she wanted to talk to yul.." as tiffany was speaking to yoong.. jessica escaped and ran towards yul. "Jessie!" "sica!" both tiffany and yoong shouted. but jessica didnt stop.

Jessica was standing infront of yul. Yuri was surprise.. th girl beside yuri ad a disgust face.. "who is she baby??" the girl asked.... jessica stare at yul waiting for his answer... assuming that he will say jessica was his ex.. but something she didnt expect from yuls answer. 

" I dont know her baby.."  he said staring at jessica moving his chin.  "y-yul...." jessica said and drop her knees she cried. At far yoong clenched his fist and stormly walked towards yul.. while tiffany gasp as she saw jessica neel down. Tiffany was hurt to see her bestfriend like this jessica never gave up her pride never ever.. she promised tiffany that. As they gotten closer to jessica and the ycouple -_- .

"pls.. yul lets take about it.. yul." Jessica stand up again and grab yul's hand... and

PAAAKKK~~

Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter