It hurst so much

YEBUM: Love me for a Reason

since mndgalvez requested chapters.. i'll try to make 2 more chapters. hope you like it. also i've decided to add new character...its...DONGHAE! =)

(Author POV) 

It was raining heavily. There is someone that was discovered in the alley and it was Yesung...looking all soaky. If people saw him they couldn't really tell that he was crying. Yesung couldn't accept what has he just heard. He couldn't go back home because then he will be more hurt...because...

(Flash Back) 

(Yesung POV) 

Ah..ahh.. arrghhh. Ouch! I'm really clumsy. I need to be more careful when climbing up things.

Yosh! finally finish with the final touched. I hope he will like me welcome back decoration. 

 

(end of flash back) 

So.. I go back home... I might hurt myself. Where to go? Ah! Leeteuk sunbae! He is the only one I really need right now. 

(Author POV)

Off Yesung go to Leeteuk sunbae's apartment. He walked on the sidewalk without looking up. His eyes was kept on the road. Suddenly...BANG!... he run into someone and he fell. "Sesonghamnida. Sesonghamnida" that man cried and bow repeatedly. But Yesung couldn't lift up his head too look who was it. He just stand up and walked away. 

"Eh...Yesung-ah?" asked that man. Yesung stopped and decides to turn around. "Don't you remember me? It's Donghae. Your senior when we were in High School?". Yesung raised his eyebrow. 

"Ah~ Donghae-shi. Anneyoung" but Yesung couldn't smiled at that time. He just doesn't have the energy. 

"Gwencahana?" Yesung looked down again. Donghae come close towards Yesung and put his hand on Yesung's shoulder. Yesung can't stand it anymore. He hugged Donghae and cried. "It's okay...tell me where you want to go and I'll take you there." said Donghae softly. 

"I want to go to Leeteuk sunbbae's home." Yesung still sticking to his decision. 

At Leeteuk sunbae's home... 

"Yesung ah? What's wrong? Ah?! Donghae? What are you doing here?" 

"Hyung?!" Donghae look so shocked. 

"You too know each other?" asked Yesung curiously 

"Ah well.. he is my step brother" told Leeteuk. Leeteuk then hugged Donghae and bullied him.

"Don't just stand there...come on in!" after making both of them cup pf hot chocolate Leeteuk sat down. "Why are you here?" he asked to Donghae

"I came to find you, Didn't know you stayed here..." 

"To find me? For what?" 

"Here.." Handing out an invatation. "I'm getting married soon." 

"Chinca? Congratz." They smiled. "Ah! Yesung... why were you crying?". Yesung then told everything what just happen to him. Then Leeteuk didn't said a thing. 

"Its alright. You don't have to respond. I just want to share it with someone." Yesung then stood up and leave the room. 

(Donghae POV) 

Poor Yesung... he must be devistated. He need someone to comfort him. 

"Hyung.. I'll be coming back later" off following yesung. 

"Why are you following me?" asked Yesung. 

Ah! Err.. what should I say... 

"Want to have something to drink?" hope he want to. Ah! he nodded. Yosh. 

(Author POV) 

After that day Donghae and Yesung have been close friends. 

One day while Yesung went to a book shop he accidently made an eye contact with Kibum. Yesung insisted and gave him a warm smile. But Kibum just walk past him and act as if he doesn't know Yesung. Almost every week they will accidently saw each other. 

(Kibum POV) 

I know it really hurt having to do that. At least my sickness of missing him become less when I sees him. Oh how I miss my baby - Yesung. I want to hug him. I want to kiss his y lips. I want to ... There is so many things I want to do with him and NO ONE ELSE.

Kibum was out taking pictures of children in the park. He just love kids. Suddenly he was a guy who he knows really well. 

It was Yesung. He was at an ice cream van. Kibum knows how much Yesung adores ice cream. 

(Kibum POV) 

I see Yesung obsession with ice cream haven't fade. He look so beautiful. Eh? Why is he buying to ice cream? 

(Author POV) 

After buying the those two ice cream Yesung and Kibum accidently meet each other. All they did was just to stare at each other. Then Yesung smiled. 

"Hyung!" Yesung cried out. Kibum thought Yesung was smiling at him. He was curious. Then Yesung walked towards...Donghae. Donghae was acctually behind Kibum. Kibum didn't do anything. After few minutes Kibum then turned around and saw Yesung was with other guy. 

(Yesung POV) 

Baby~ I missed you so much. Hope you wont think that Donghae hyung was your replacement. I only love you and no one else. 

Baby~ Please... Grab my wrist and drag me away from here. right now. 

(sigh) I guess it wont happen....

(Author POV) 

Yesung seems preety close with Donghae. While they were eating ice cream there was some smudges on Donghae's cheek and Yesung wiped it off. While he was doing it a pair of eyes were watching them. He even saw Yesung did a love gesture toward Donghae. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------o_0-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Hope you liked it. it a little short. I'll update the final soon. please subscribe and leave comment. Kamsahamnida.