Final : Rain

In This Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘biga oneun jiteun saek seoul geu wie

yeojeonhi jam mot iruneun naega heuryeojine

jeo biga geuchyeo goin mul wie bichyeojin

oneulttara deo chorahan naega geuryeojine’

 

BTS – Rain

 

Jungkook woke up from his long slumber as he heard his phone ringing non stop besides him. Groaning in annoyance, he takes his phone and lazily checking out the screen.

 

 

‘Hey maknae, are you already waking up? We had another schedule so we decided to persuade the manager to exclude you today. Have a good rest so you had a little more energy tomorrow our beloved maknae^^’

-Rapmon Hyung

 

 

Jungkook take another look at his phone and getting up from his bed. The clock already showed 11 in the morning. Ah, . I forgot about today! I’ve been sleeping for 10 hours already! After blaming himself for a few seconds for being such a heavy sleepyhead, he suddenly felt his body shivered as he realized that he’s still in shirtless state. Jungkook takes a walk to the balcony and opened the sliding door that always being closed all this time by his hyungs.

 

Ah, it’s raining.

 

The breeze blowing at his half state, but he didn’t mind the cold at all as he keep staring at the raindrops that falling non stop from the sky. Jungkook doesn’t like rain that much. But today he feels something bizarre that automatically makes his day feel better. It is because of him suddenly getting a rest from his daily practice?

 

Well, maybe.

 

After taking a long refreshing shower, he quickly wore his usual T-shirt as he’s always wearing them everyday for practicing for their dance step. Jungkook was a trainee by BigHit Entertaiment which is going to make a debut for him. He’s in the group called BTS, one of the most difficult choreography team ever (which is always being complained by Suga hyung) but he’s really grateful that he’s manage to get a place in the team. Along with his loud and dorky hyungs. It matters as long as he’s happy.

 

Jungkook’s stomach starts to growl in hunger. Well, since he doesn’t eating from yesterday from his tight schedules, It’s not surprising at all. Since Rapmon hyung already giving him a day break, why would he stay in his dorm anyway? Jungkook quickly dressed up to more decent clothing as he decides to go out to take a brunch in his favourite café. He swiftly holding his umbrella as the rain still doesn’t stops.

 

He takes a detour in Seoul for a while after having his delicious meal. The rain poured down heavily, makes he can observing every detail of his surrounding. Stood three meters from him, a middle age woman was standing in front of the book store, protecting herself from the heavy rain. He can sense that she has an urgent business, as the women seem restless while kept looking at her wrist watch.

 

Jungkook stops walking for a while throws his vision inside the music store, and he find a girl who was listening to music by herself quietly with the headphone. He unknowingly just keep staring at the girl from the window, taking a single interest in his mind about her.

 

What kind of music is she listening to?

 

Would she listening to my song if I’m going to have my debut later?

 

The girl suddenly looks at him, making an eye contact for a few seconds. Jungkook feel his heart pounding a little when he feels his fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter