Final

Oh Darling, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yoona, Honey! " A sweet, angel-like voice sounded through the house. 

The said woman was carrying some grocery bags as she walked to the kitchen. Today was a special day. The only dau she would lug her body out of bed to buy things. 

Hearing silence as her response, she sighed before stomping up the stairs. Her baby girl was obviously still in bed and had forgotten the promise she made the night before. 

Walking into the room, she was surprised at her daughter's awkward sleeping posture. She was curled up like a prawn with her head threw back. 

" Yoona, dear. Get up. We have to go visit Appa today. " She coaxed, caressing the little girl's soft, brown hair. 

" Umma.... " Yoona whined, snuggling into her chest. Laying half her body on Jessica, the little girl made sure that her mother was stuck in that position.  

Jessica could only chuckle, her daughter was so lazy some times. 

" Baby, come on. I'll get your favourite Rilakkumma stuffed toy for you later. " The brunette gave up, she plopped herself down in Yoona's comfy bed, covering her face with the rilakkumma blanket. 

" RWEALLY?! " Yoona bounced forward and saw her mother lying down. She gave a cute smirk before she eaped onto Jessica's petite body, squashing their small bodies together. 

" Yes, Honey. " Jessica was agape at her daughter's bipolarity. 
 
The only person who could control that little ball of happiness was still her Appa. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter