Wait what? Suho!

A twist! - Suho short oneshot

A/N: Before any of you guys get confused, just keep reading and you will understand ;) I originally was planning to do a Baekhyun oneshot but the role didn't match as well as Suho so Baekhyuns one will be next! :) I couldn't be bothered changing the name so I added some twists ;). I hope you all enjoyed!This is gonna be a long oneshot!

 

You looked at him. Perfect skin, perfect dyed brown hair with gorgeous heart melting eyes. You even have the idea that he's prettier than you. You had a crush on him. That him is Baekhyun. Yep ever since year 5 till year 10 now. 5 Years sure gone by fast. Baekhyun never noticed you since he's popular with his group. You actually never talked to him once. There was also a popular girl group who always wanted to date the popular boy group which is the group that Baekhyun is  in. The popular girl group is of course all gorgeous but showoffs and very bossy. You were always a victim of their bullying. The worst thing was they made fun of you for liking Baekhyun . You almost wanted to suicide once because of the bullying. "Haha LOOK AT (Your name) . STILL STARINGG", the leader of the group -Dayi- said while giving you the evil smirk. You got so embarrased and ignored it. "HA SHES BLUSHING", the other girl in the group said. You kept on focusing on your studies. Everyone looked at you laughing. You looked at Baekhyun to see if he was looking. He looked annoyed a bit. You felt a bit sad. You ignored them for the whole lesson and went on to lunch.

The bell for Lunchtime rang and you quickly packed up and went to your usual eating area. All alone up on the oval by the tree where you watched as the older kids play sport in the far distance. "I wonder what I have for lunch today", you said happily as your mums cooking. Pasta. Your favourite. You smiled gratefully and ate it while reading a book. Suddenly, you saw as Dayi chased Baekhyun and Suho up to where you were. Some of the dirt went onto your book. "Oh my I'm so sorry ", the member Suho said. "No problem . It's all good ", I said smiling. I saw as Dayi gave me the death stare. "Don't worry Suho . It's not like she's something anyways. You guys can go first. I wanna talk to her for a moment", Dayi said looking at you evily. Suho and Baekhyun headed back as Dayi grabbed a pocket knife out. Your eyes got wide open as trying to run. She pulled your shirt up and scraped the knive across your stomach. You screamed in pain as she did that to both of your wrists as well. "Ahaha you like that? Stay away ", she said laughing and went away swearing at you. You were so weak since all the blood were flowing right out. You walked across the school ground trying to run away and you managed to go to the river nearby. You heard as the students laughing at you and even Baekhyun smiling a bit. You felt awful! You quickly went to the river to get water to wash out the blood. You started crying a lot till the point you didn't even want to live anymore. "Why do I deserve this ? What have I done?", you whispered still in pain. You cried so much that your top of your pants were wet since you sat in that position. You felt as a person sat next to you. "You can go if you want . I don't want to talk to anyone right now", you whispered quietly. The person still stayed. A hand rubbed on my back making me feel better. "You know sometimes even your crush doesn't care", this familiar voice said. You opened your eyes looking at him. The member from before "Suho? what are you doing here?", you said confused. "You know how long I liked you for?", he said all of a sudden. You opened your eyes wide. "It's been long.", he said sighing. "I watched you as you liked Baekhyun for over these years . I know how you fell", he said looking at me. Suho put his cloth into the water and got it back out. Then damped it into your bleeding skin. "Anymore?", he said as he wiped both of my wrists. You felt embarrased but pointed to your tummy."Do you mind?", he said unsure. You smiled and shaked your head. He lifted up your shirt a bit and wiped all the blood off. "You look like a mess. Come with me", he said holding your hands and carried you to his home. He put you on the sofa and put cream on the scars. "Thank you so much Suho", you said. "I wish I met you earlier", you said smiling. His cheeks got a bit red. You started having feelings for him. "I can do something for you in return", you said cheekily. Close your eyes is all you need to do", you said while standing up carefully. He closed his eyes. You wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. You felt his smile during the kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist."Sooo what does that mean?", he said jokingly. You laughed and gave him two more long kisses. <3 From then dating started happening!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScao1x9nzAjO20qf04IEa

A/N: Haha there! Happy ending! By the way only in this oneshot that Baekhyun is the evil guy. No hate towards him XD I couldn't be bothered changing the whole story so i hope it's more interesting XDD<333