Hide & Seek.

Love Girl

Sunyoung quickly run into her room and closed the door shut, facing her room with a big smile plastered on her face. She then jumped onto her bed and took out a plastic tube, emptying the contents of it and rolling it out on her bed. Rolling it out, she stared at it as her smile grew wider, as if it couldn’t get wider anymore. Excitement filled her as she continued staring at it, memorizing every inch of detail her eyes laid on.

 

Her brand new MBLAQ poster had arrived. And it was practically the day she had been waiting for.

 

In a blink of an eye, she took out the tapes and scissors from her drawer and hurriedly but gently put up her brand new poster at the side of her bed.

After doing so, she gave the poster a one last long look before taking out her headphones and doing her work.

MBLAQ, also stands for Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality. The boys who changed her life drastically, The boys who made her realize her goal. To be with them whatever it takes. But of course, not in the stalker-ish way. Maybe she could somehow try to get in the company? Yeah, that would be nice. She giggled at the thought of being with them. Sure, there are plenty of guys that can make her giggle like a schoolgirl. But none of them could make her feel flustered and make her heart all jumpy, going weak on her knees.

 

Of course, in that particular group, there is that one guy who had stolen her whole heart without letting any space for other guys. That is, none other than MBLAQ’s maknae slash rapper, Bang Cheolyong, or also known as Mir. After their fateful meeting during one of their fanmeets in her country where she wanted to pass her handmade umbrella from Thailand to their adorable manager but had already walked off, leaving her in despair. And here comes Mir, being the adorable little maknae he is, going to her and accepting her gift, only looking into her eyes, nodding his head as a sign of appreciating with a warm smile in addition, leaving her giddy and weak on her knees.

 

Thankfully she was strong enough to keep her composed and gave a cute bow and a cheery “Kamsahamnida!” for being her hero and making her love for him shot up the sky. Until this very day, she will never forget that fortunate incident which never fails to make her to go all smiley.

Returning back from dreamland, Sunyoung grabbed her headphones on her bedside and took out her sketchbook and its trusty partner, the pencil and began to work on her drawings as MBLAQ’s latest song, I Don’t Know, filled her ears completely.

After a few hours of sketching and shading, she looked up and stretched her arms when suddenly her tummy let out a loud grumble, indicating that she should fill it before it gets angry. With her headphones still glued to her ears, she hoped off from her bed and danced her way out and head down to the kitchen, looking for some food.

 

 

Back in her room, the newly pasted poster of MBLAQ moved a little, looking around to see whether she was gone. Noticing that the coast is clear, they hoped off from the poster, landing not-so perfectly as they had expected. Bodies crashing on the floor, legs hanging loosely from the bed. The members groaned in pain as they tried to push the bodies off from them.

“Yah, Mir! Get your legs off my face! Gosh, don’t you ever wash your feet?” The leader, Seungho, complained, him unfortunately being underneath the pile of bodies.

“Yah, Joon! Your body isn’t that light, you know!”

Slowly, they got off from each other and only then did they realize where they were. They look around the room, picking up whatever that comes in their sight. Their youngest member, Mir, picked up the sketchbook on the bed and stared at it in awe.

“Yah, hyung! Come and look at this.” He called the other members over.

All of them stared at it, their pupils dilating in awe.

“This girls’ got some real talent right there,” G.O commented.

Looking around the room again, Joon head over to the wardrobe, only to be greeted by clothes that seemed so … out-of-the-world kinds. He could only stare at it. It was as if he was looking at G-Dragon’s wardrobe.

Putting on a goofy grin, he pulled out one of the hangers in random and pulled Thunder over.

“Wah, you look good in girl clothes!” Joon commented as he burst into laughter.

Sooner or later, all the members were busy trying on the clothes they could find in the wardrobe, not minding the fact that it was for girls.

 

 

With her headphones still attached to her ear, Sunyoung went around the kitchen, looking for something to eat. She continued dancing to the rhythm as she took out some leftovers she could find. Apparently her parents had gone off for work, leaving her alone behind with no food.

Suddenly, her headphones went silent, indicating that the song had finished. Sunyoung was about to reach for her iPod to replay the song when she heard what sounds like a commotion going on upstairs. Curiously, she went up the stairs and headed for her room, where the sound was coming from.

-------

Hearing the sounds of footsteps, their eyes widen as they quickly tried to find a place to hide. Mir picked his hiding spot quickly slide and hide under the bed.

Seungho aimed for the bed and hide himself underneath the blanket, peeking from time to time.

Thunder, being the nearest to the wardrobe, went in the wardrobe and closed the doors, thankful that he could fit in the small space.

 G.O couldn’t find any other hiding place. Having no choice, he slide over to Mir’s hiding space, mouthing the words “Move over!” and squeezed himself beside the poor squished maknae.

Joon, being the clueless one, desperately look around the room, finding a hiding spot. Hearing the sound of the doorknob being turned, his eyes widen as he quickly went behind the door, hoping that she wouldn’t open the door too big.

--------------

Sunyoung turned the doorknob and opened the door, slightly peeking into her room. But to her surprise, there were no noise or commotion. Frowning a little, she scratched her head and closed the door, heading back to the kitchen. Maybe it’s the headphones, she thought, blaming the innocent headphone.

----------

The members took a peek from their hiding place and heaved a sigh of relief. They got out from their hiding places and suddenly look at each other. Or more like what they were wearing.

Mir, wearing a studded leather jacket and a strap skirt.

Seungho, wearing a black stud crop top, looking the most normal one among them.

Thunder, wearing a sugar skull crop top and a puffy skirt.

G.O, wearing a laser cut-out purple top and ripped shorts.

And then all eyes were on Joon. Wearing a pale pink mesh tube dress.

Joon, completely oblivious to s’ stares, look at Thunder and commented, “See, I told you, you look good in girl clothing!” smiling to himself for being such a good judge.

The members could do nothing but shook their heads at their muscle babo.

Mir looked around the room once again, and then his eyes landed on a photo frame on the dressing table. He went over and picked it up, examining the girl in the photo. His eyes widen as realization hit him. It was the girl he saw during one of their fanmeets.

“Hyungs! It’s her! That girl from the fanmeet! It’s her!” the maknae yelled excitedly.

“Yah, do you want her to come up again? Why must you shout so loud?” G.O scolded and hit the maknae’s head. “And who’s this girl you’re talking about?”

“Ah, it’s that girl who gave us that Japanese umbrella,” Thunder spoke up, recalling back from one of the fanmeets.

“Her eyes are pretty,” Seungho commented.

“Let’s go down and meet her!” Joon spoke up excitedly, earning stares from the other members.

 

“…what?”

 

“Actually, that’s not a bad idea…” Seungho suddenly spoke.

Hearing this, Mir quickly drags everyone out of the room, a little excited since she is his fan. “Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s goooooo!”

 

----------

Sunyoung sat at the dining table, heating up some noodles she found in the fridge. She danced around the kitchen as she waited for the microwave to finish heating up her noodles. Eventually, she found herself singing along to the song and doing the hand gestures along.

 

moleugess-eoyo dodaeche museun saeng-gag-eul haneunji
jeongmal moleugess-eoyo
moleugess-eoyo geuleohge jjajeungnaego hwanaeneungeonji
nan moleugess-eoyo

 

DING! The microwave went off, indicating that her noodles were done. She skipped over the counter and grabs a pair of chopsticks and took out her noodles from the microwave. She went over to the fridge and grabs some seasoning, mixing together with her noodles while waiting for it to cool down.

--------------

The boys headed to the kitchen and peeked through the door. Noticing that her back was facing them, the members, except for Seungho, went in and hid behind the counters, hoping she wouldn’t catch them. Seungho stayed behind the door, a little nervous that she could turn around anytime. Mir and Joon squatted behind the counters, peeking from time to time and G.O and Thunder stood beside the fridge, away from her sight.

They were so close to exposing themselves when she suddenly turned behind, a curious look on her face.

Mir and Joon quickly squatted back down behind the counters while Seungho hid behind the door. Thunder was about to run over to Seungho’s hiding place but he knew it would be too risky, so he remained at his spot with G.O beside him, squeezing beside the fridge, hoping she wouldn’t notice them.

Raising an eyebrow, Sunyoung dismissed the curious feeling in her and head over to the fridge, taking out the seasonings and continued facing her back towards them.

Taking a peek from their hiding place, the boys carefully step out from their hiding place and ever-so-slowly, tip-toed towards her back. Mir was right the front, with Joon and the others right behind him.

And he was just so … so close to poking her when suddenly she took a step back and carried her bowl of noodles out from the kitchen and into the living room, making the rest of the members scurried back to their hiding place.

Once she was out of earshot, the members came out from their hiding place. Joon gave a light whack on the maknae’s head. “Babo. Why didn’t you just do it before she went off?”

“Look, I was nervous okay!” Mir defended himself. It was true that he was feeling nervous. Especially since she was his fan.

“To the living room!” Seungho announced, loud enough only for the members to hear.

------------

Sunyoung continued to blast her favorite MBLAQ song as she ate her noodles happily, slightly bouncing on the sofa as she ate her noodles while enjoying her favorite song.

Too engrossed in her music and noodles, she didn’t notice the 5 guys entering by the balcony and creeping behind the sofa.

The boys rested their arms on the top of the sofa, staring at her as she gently blew on her noodles before consuming it.

Sunyoung eyes widen as she just realize something. She had just remembered that her dad had upgraded their new tv. 47 inches, with internet access. Unplugging her headphone, she quickly reach for the remote by the sofa and the television, heading to youtube.

The members quickly duck behind the sofa while Mir was at the side, reaching out his hands to touch her.

The rest of the members saw him and quickly pulled him down beside them.

G.O glared at the maknae, mouthing the words “Are you crazy?” at him.

Mir could only shrug and gave a shy smile as a reply.

Finally reaching the website, she use the remote and pressed on the letters on the screen, one by one, which is probably one of the things she hated doing the most.

After what felt like eternity, she was finally done and she clicked on the video and sat back on her sofa, enjoying the show while eating her noodles.

Loud screams could be heard and then followed by Thunder’s line.

jeongmal ihaemoshagess-eo neoui malman
dodaeche museun saeng-gag-eulo geuleoneunde
jakku ileoneun iyuga daeche mwonde
dabdabhan nae mam-eul al-ajwoyo

Sunyoung couldn’t hold back as she let out a giggle at how adorable her precious Mir was, bringing up the mood in their performance. She continued eating her noodles, eyes never leaving the screen.

Their ears perked up, hearing one of their songs being played on the television.

One by one, they peeked from behind the sofa, watching the performance along with her.

It was their follow-up song for their newest album, MONALISA.

The members couldn’t help but to smile and watched the performance together with her, mouthing the lyrics as if they were really performing.

 

She moved her shoulders, following the dance, as if she was really dancing as the chorus came.

moleugess-eoyo dodaeche museun saeng-gag-eul haneunji
jeongmal moleugess-eoyo
moleugess-eoyo geuleohge jjajeungnaego hwanaeneungeonji
nan moleugess-eoyo

neoeobs-in andwae nan neoman salanghae
ileohge naman salanghadeon niga
moleugess-eoyo dodaeche museun saeng-gag-eul haneunji
jeongmal moleugess-eoyo

The boys followed along the dance behind the sofa, completely enjoying watching the performance with smiles on their face.

The ending finally came, and it was her most favorite part, as it involves the maknae line being oh so adorable.

Her eyes glisten as she sat up, waiting to hear their adorable dialogue.


MIR: Cheondung hyung!
CD: Why?
MIR: Hyung do you know?
CD: Yah! I don’t know too

She giggled at the ending as she plopped back down on the sofa, finishing up her bowl of noodle. The sound quality must have been really good, she thought to herself. Because it was as if their voices were right behind her ….

Mir and Thunder froze at their spot as they just realized what they had done.

They were too caught up with the music that they had even spoken out the dialogue!

Seungho, G.O and Joon face-palmed themselves. They knew she would catch them this time.

She froze at her spot.

Could it be she was just imagining those voices?

With wide eyes, she slowly turned behind, only to be greeted by 5 smiling angels.

Is she dreaming?

 

Mir, being known as the mood maker in the group spoke up, breaking the long, awkward silence.

“Err …. Hi?”

 

She swear she could faint anytime soon now.

------------------------------

HI GUISE :D

Okay, so i wasn't really sure how i would end the story, so i decided to leave it up to you guys! :D

Haha. Well, you can imagine that Sunyoung really did fainted or whatever your mind lets you think of! :D

Hope you guys enjoyed it (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Xoxo, Eezah.