The first day of my university life =)

A Lucky Beauty

I was too shock to answer Dongwoon’s question but I was a bit happy too especially when Dongwoon said that Junhyung Oppa and me were a fated couple.

“Whatever,” I just answered shortly.

“So, it’s true that you’re taking Business Course noona? “ Dongwoon asked me brightly.

“ I don’t know. Yah. See you later. I don’t want to be late for my first day of university,” I told him to avoid him from teasing me.

“Okay. I’ll understand that you want to see Junhyung hyung that badly. See you later,” he winked at me and ran away to avoid me from hitting him.

“ Aish! This dongsaeng is always teasing me,” I whispered to myself.

Although Dongwoon always teases me and makes me annoyed, he was also cute. I walked quickly to the classroom and found out that Adam forgot to book a seat for me.

“Sorry, I wanted to book a seat for you but this guy is very scary, so I don’t have the courage to say that his seat was booked by someone else. I don’t want to cause any problems on this first day. Sorry  =( “, that was the text that I received from Adam.

“It’s okay Adam. We can make friends faster by sitting away from each other. =) “ I replied his text.

Few minutes later our homeroom teacher came in the classroom. I was wondering where the Beast members are.

“Okay guys. My name is Kim Min Jeong and you can call me Miss jeong. You guys will be friends with a popular idol group named Beast, but they wanted you to treat them like an ordinary classmates not as celebrities,” said Miss Jeong.

The class was full of the sound of the girls scream over them and I am not surprised that I attend the same class as them as Dongwoon already told me earlier about the matter. Yoseob, Doojoon and Junhyung oppa introduced themselves and after that the teacher told them to choose any seats that they want. Doojoon oppa saw me and run towards my seats.

“Is this seat taken? Can I seat here?” Doojoon said with a smile that could melt every girl’s heart.

“Oh.. Yes you can seat here,” I cannot refused him in front of his fans, I might get beaten by them.

Doojoon Oppa sits beside me. I took a glance at Junhyung oppa, I knew he will be disappointed because I just read his text that he sent to my phone. I just smile lightly at him as he sits with Yoseob Oppa.

“I can’t believe we’re taking the same course Jae Mi-ah,” Doojoon Oppa talked to me.

"Yeah. Me too. I never thought that we could meet again like this,"  I told Doojoon oppa.

We stop the conversation as our lesson will start soon.

“Okay class. Our lesson for today ended. You need to do that first assignment that I gave it to you just now in a group of two,” the teacher told us.

“Can I be your group partner?”……………..

 

………………………………………TO BE CONTINUED……………………………………………………………………….

I'm sorry for the late update. =( 

i'll update one more chapter as a bonus ^_^