Angry

A fangirl's Story

 

Chanyeol sat down against the wall, wiping his sweat with a handkerchief noticing Baekhyun who was still the same since the day Luhan and Sehun fought in the practice room. He didn’t manage to put up a smile even when they were in photo shoots. Chanyeol opened the can of Coke and passed it to Baekhyun. To his surprise Baekhyun ignored that and rushed out of the practice room. 
“What’s going on with these people?” Kai asked Chanyeol grabbing the Coke without asking him narrowing his eyes to the exit door that Baekhyun stepped out of. 
“Is he having any problems, Hyung ?” KyungSoo asked Chanyeol in curiousity of what might had been going on. 
“Meolla ….” Chanyeol replied looking down as he still didn’t know a clue on what was going on. 

** 
Baekhyun glared through the glass wall, to see his favourite place. Though there were a lot of people around having fun, walking here and there, he found it empty as the girl he expected to see was not there.

“Looking for someone?” Sehun’s voice interrupted his thoughts snapping him back to reality. 
“You know that very well, Oh Sehun” Baekhyun’s voice was filled with rising anger.
“That girl….”
“Is the designer who works for you. If that’s what you were going to say” Baekhyun finished the sentence for him. Sehun’s eyes widened in surprise and fear. 
“Hyung… keugo……”
“How did I know? I’m not a baby Sehun, I also have those things called eyes and ears.” Baekhyun said fiercely trying to control his anger looking away at the outside.
“Hyung”
“Nae, Marhaeba, You can talk now. You were the only person I flipped out my secret to, now tell me the reason why you didn’t tell me who she was.”
“I don’t have any reasons hyung. I came here to tell you who she was.”
“Waaa, Thaedanhandae, You kept it hidden from me for months, and here you say you came here to tell me, when I figured it out myself.”
“Now what are you planning to do hyung ?” Sehun asked Baekhyun turning him back, as he was trying to leave the hallway. 
“What I’m going to do? Tell me one good reason why I should tell you that. One good reason why you deserve to know that” Baekhyun’s face was red and his eyes were burning with angry flames. Sehun lowered his head knowing it was good not to answer, and even if it was he had no answers.