끝...

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining and here I am, practically waiting for the rain to stop. I should have listened to my mom to bring that stupid umbrella. == Aigoo~ now I have to sit here and do nothing. What a life. If I got home by now I could have lying on my bed while eating my chocolate babies (ps I’m chocolate lover).

I was too busy regretting for not bringing my umbrella to even notice someone was approaching me.

"Hey Jinnie!" I was startled by the angelic voice. I turned my head just to see my crush (was wet due to rain). His wet hair makes him look so much y than before. His eyes, nose, lips..... "Hello~" he waves his hand in front of me. That makes me snapped from my daydream. Fantasizing him~
"Aa...ah ye...yeah?" why am I stuttering. ><
"Do you mind if I sit here beside you?" as he pointing right next to me. What the... this chair was soooooo big and yet you want to sit beside me? Well can't refuse it so...
"Yeah sure!" I was so happy to cover my excitement. He just smiled at me. HE SMILED AT ME LIKE SHASKUFALJF

He takes a seat next to me as he flipped through his book. Seems like exciting book but never attracted me from examined him. I think he won't noticed me if I watch him right? His long eyelashes. His tiny eyes. Those pinky lips that I always tend to kiss it. He so flawless like an angel. There's a nametag that attached to his blazer. Well Sungkyu was his name. 

While I was busy examined him, I didn't noticed that he was looking at me. "I think you can stop looking at me as in you're going to eat me." He chuckled a bit. I was too embarrassed to look at him so I covered my face automatically with my hands. OMG BUSTED! Then I feel like someone was pulling my hands from my face. Don't open your eyes Jinnie. Just don't. Then I heard him laughing at me. 
"Yah! Open your eyes Jinnie-ya." I know opening my eyes wasn't a very good idea but I did it thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter