1/1

Difference between Yoongi and Suga

Suga is Yoongi. Yoongi is Suga. It's the same person but they are too different. Suga's is Yoongi's stage name. It's not sugar but it's from Swag since everyone pronounce swag as swuag. He decided to use it.

But Yoongi is different. Yoongi is softhearted and such a sweetheart. Kind as his name,cute like his face. He is nowhere near Suga,his stage name.

Very different but yet the same person.

And Yoongi and Suga have only one weakness.

Park Jimin.

*~*~*~*

Yoongi kissed Jimin softly as he hovers over the younger with a smile on his face. "Yoongi or Suga?" Jimin giggles as he looked at Yoongi. "Hmm? Minnie?" Yoongi looked at him,dumbfounded.

"Suga and Yoongi are really different. Don't you realised it?" Jimin leans toward Yoongi's face and rubbed their nose together. "Really? How can Suga and Yoongi is different when both is me?" Yoongi smiled softly as he pecked Jimin's cute little nose.

"It just does. Yoongi is very cute and kind meanwhile Suga is charismatic and macho." Jimin stated as blush find it way to Jimin's cheeks. "And Suga nor Yoongi,both love you." And he does.

Even if he in Suga or Yoongi,Jimin is his only one.

*~*~*~*

Park Jimin,his only sunshine.

Suga known as dull and lazy hyung. He doesn't do anything else except writing lyrics and rapping when he's in his Suga's persona.

Suga only smiles when he's with Jimin.

Suga only laugh when he's with Jimin.

Everything that Jimin does bring smiles and laughter to both Suga and Yoongi.

*~*~*~*

Suga is busy mixing some songs again,like usual days as Jimin creeped into his studio. "Suga hyung~" Jimin smiles as he hugged the older from the back,with a cup of americano in his hands.

"Mhmm." Suga nodded as he continued mixing songs. "I bought your favourite coffee." Jimin pouted as he slipped to the couch. "Okay."

"Please be Yoongi now~" Jimin singsonged as his eyes pleading for Suga to look at him.

"I'm busy. Later." Yoongi just waved Jimin off and focused in his works.

Jimin pouted as he leave the studio.

*~*~*~*

Late at night,Yoongi slipped beside Jimin again and wrapped his arms around the younger. Jimin quickly snuggles into the older's chest. "Why so late?" Jimin asked,almost whispering. Yoongi can feel Jimin's pouting against the fabric of his clothes.

"Sorry. My Suga's persona take over me." Yoongi cupped Jimin's cheeks and peppered kisses all over his face. "Let's sleep. I'm still sleepy." Jimin yawns as he look at the older. "Yeah,sleep baby." Yoongi smiled as he hummed into lullaby till Jimin's sleep.

Either Suga or Yoongi,both persona love Jimin.

_____________________________________________

A/N: Am done with this. Sorry it not so good bec I'm not feeling well these days.