001.

Ignorance.

The plane veered right.

'All I want you to do is just drop that down / Drop drop that down, now look back at it'

Yoongi leered, looking away from his mountain view. Namjoon seemed as if at peace after a hard life, headphones swallowing his ears, beat swallowing the silence of their sectioned out area of the aircraft. That looked so attractive just sitting there with his head tilted back against the headrest, fingers entwined with themselves as his hands sat atop his black snap-back. His breathing was slow but he’d be a lot more attractive if it was labored, if Yoongi got up from his seat across from the others and slid into the empty space beside him..

How disgusting. Yoongi wished he could rip those damn noise makers right off Namjoon’s ignorant head and maybe while he did so he’d snap his ignorant neck. Well, maybe his neck wasn’t ignorant but it sure pissed Yoongi off having to see it and think of all the things he could do to it. 

Appearing to be gangster was a part of their job, sure, but you know what they say. Don’t bring work home. (That doesn’t mean you can’t bring your co-workers home—) Namjoon didn’t need to listen to that degrading souped up trash as loudly as he did. He didn’t need to be hard off screen as if to prove he could just as his heroes claimed they were. Yoongi and the others knew his personality well. He didn’t need to live in dope-land 24/7. 

The rise of annoyance brought a sour taste to his mouth which he would attribute to the small cup of pineapple chunks he’d been comfortably eating before Namjoon’s music pulled him away from his trance.

With disdain he turned away and finished off the cup, lifting it to his lips to down the leftover juice. Wiping his lips with his sleeve he then set the newly empty cup down and crossed his arms, sparing the one last glare before going back to his beautiful mountain view—

They’d passed the area.

He let out a disgruntled growl half in agony and half in murder. This was Namjoon’s fault. Why on earth were they chosen as partners for this flight when it was obvious that they didn’t get along? Couldn’t he have shared a section with someone else? Anyone else? Now the mountains were gone and he was left to stare at alien- crop circles that sat flatly and mocked his beliefs that they did not exist.

If he glared hard enough maybe daggers would really come from his eyes and stab Namjoon all over. Especially in his stupid ignorant neck.

It was worth a try and it was better than looking at ing nothing so he looked back over at the perpetrator, only to be greeted with a soft glance in return.

Any annoyance Yoongi had quickly subsided as he stared dumbly. Why was Namjoon looking over here? Why was he looking at him like that— 

The loud music had previously come to a halt and Namjoon was now sitting upright, leaning forward a bit, eyes fixed on the boy beside him. What did he want? What was he staring at? Had Yoongi spilled any pineapple on himself?

He looked down and saw nothing, no traces of any misplaced fruit, so what— He looked up as he smelled Namjoon’s aftershave more strongly than it’d been when they entered the small area at the beginning of the flight. Taking the seat beside him, Namjoon propped an elbow on the armrest and leaned his chin into his open palm, grinning. 

His headphones had been abandoned beside his bag on the floor, hastily thrown aside, the wire tangled. “What are you doing?” Yoongi asked tentatively. In his mind he’d spat the words with all the anger he felt in his gut but his feelings snagged somewhere on their way up and he was left a shy mess.

"This is a better view than the one over there is."

Yoongi sniffed in disdain, unable to turn away. “Don’t tease me,” he warned, “I won’t deal with you right now.”

Namjoon’s expression never wavered, “Come on, I’m bored.”

"My parents told me not to indulge strange men." He turned back to his window as clouds began rolling by; those damned circles finally out of view. 

" your parents." 

Yoongi scoffed, "I’m sure you would."

Namjoon gave a shrug and turned his body forward, leaning back into the seat and putting his hands behind his head. “I would.”

"You’re disgusting." the older one replied, giving the window a dirty look in place of having to turn around so that it aimed at its true target.

"Is that an invitation?"

The color in Yoongi’s face dissipated as something warm slid against his inner thigh, running upwards. When he looked down only the rosy red returned to him as he was right in thinking it’d been Namjoon’s hand exploring new territory. “H-Hey!” he whined, trying to push the other away. 

With fervor he unhooked himself from the seat-belt and made a move to escape the situation as well as this part of the plane but crossing in front of Namjoon wasn’t going to be easy. Especially not when he was in this sort of mood and every thought rushing through Yoongi’s mind electrified as his wrists were grabbed and pulled down, taking him with them. His forehead met Namjoon’s and a dull pain shot through him, “Agh, . What are you doing?”

They’d never been this close, God, if Yoongi leaned forward he could kiss those ignorant lips. Or maybe bite them off, allowing frenzied terror to envelop Namjoon as his actions were enveloping Yoongi’s heart.

"Play with me, ‘Sug." Namjoon whispered mischievously against the elders lips, letting his eyes wander down to scan the soft area. 

A shiver slid through Yoongi and he made an attempt to tug his wrists free, letting out another whine. How did he get into this mess? If he could go back to overhearing that godawful hood-rat music he would in exchange for this. Or maybe that was a lie. He averted his gaze as heat coursed through him, telling him to give in.

"Fine." Namjoon replied, letting go of his grip on the other. The change in his tone was too sudden and Yoongi couldn’t react in time to escape, leaning there idly as he let it set in. Was he free to go? Namjoon really dropped the situation as easily as if it was a story he grew disinterested in?

Without realizing it Yoongi let out a pout which he would later realize was his downfall as the grin Namjoon left behind crept back onto his lips. His arms s around Yoongi’s waist and pulled him onto his lap, laughing at the shock that swept over the elders features. “N-Namjoon!” he called, flustered as hell, pushing against his captors chest.

"Hey." he replied, causing Yoongi to pause. Retracting his left arm Namjoon lifted a hand and pulled Yoongi closer by his chin, his warm lips encasing the others cold ones. It hadn’t been a first kiss, it hadn’t been one of desire and lust, but a spark was there and it had been a kiss of one who hasn’t seen their lover in quite some time. Needy, desperate, heated. Wanting and lonely.

Yoongi pulled away, eyes wide, cheeks so warm they could burn up at any second. Namjoon smiled back, running his tongue over his bottom lip as if to make sure he hadn’t let the sweetness linger. 

"Mmm," he mused, sliding his hands down to Yoongi’s , pulling him forward, closer. The elder let out a whine of protest, sharp temptation and momentary pleasure coursing through his body at such an alluring movement. "Stop!" he pleaded, once again averting his eyes away from Namjoon’s heated gaze.

"Yoongi." he called in a needy voice, quiet and filled with pleading. Yoongi should punch him right in the mouth, right now. Right in his ignorant, beautiful, desire laced mouth. The things that mouth could do for him were a sin.

"Please?" Namjoon asked sweetly, letting out his own pout. Yoongi glanced back and wished he hadn’t. He’s going to punch him, he’s going to do it, right now, he’s going to- 

Leaning forward Yoongi kissed him again, more heatedly than last time and the sound that rose from Namjoon’s throat in response sent waves through the elder. Relaxing his hands against the others chest Yoongi let them wander down to his waist, pulling away to place warm love bites on the inviting tan flesh of Namjoon’s neck.

Namjoon let a moan escape as his breathing rate increased, his grip on Yoongi’s tightening. 

Yoongi should bite down harder. He should bite down so hard he rips Namjoon’s ignorant neck open like a vampire would.

But maybe a little later. He was too busy now.