Final

Heartbreak

 

One year ago
I had just got the plane and was heading home to see my girlfriend -. The guys and I had been on a tour in Japan for the past three weeks. Phone calls had been limited because I was busy with practicing and filming our new music video. I can tell that - was getting frustated each time I talked to her. I hate leaving her home alone, but I have to do what I got to do. I've been trying to call her since I got off the plane but it keep going to her voicemail. Well I guess I will just surprise her then. I couldn't wait to see my baby. I really missed her.

The van pulled up into the driveway and I said bye to the guys and happily unlocked the front door. Once I opened the door something caught my attention. It was a pair of shoes that wasn't hers or mines. I walked in the living room and I didn't see anybody. Strange. I went into the kitchen and still didn't see anybody. Now where could she be? I decided to call out to see where she was. "- baby I'm home." I yelled. Quiet. After a minute or two, I see - coming downstairs. She was fixing her clothes. I sensed something was wrong. "Hey baby. When did you get home?" She asked somewhat out of breath. "Just a minute ago. What took you so long to come down?" I asked. "Oh I was sleep then I heard you calling but I thought I was dreaming." She said. "Oh." I said. I heard a noise upstairs sounded like somebody fell. "Who is upstairs?" I questioned her. "N-Nobody." she stuttured. She was lying. "Well I am going to take a shower. Can you fix me something to eat and I will tell you about the tour?" I said, walking upstairs. "Cheondung wait!" she yelled. But I was already upstairs. I opened the door and that is when I seen a half dude in our room. "What the !" I said. The dude looked at me and - ran into the room. "Jagiyah let me explain." She said. "Explain what? Explain why there is a dude in OUR room damn near !"

I was beyond pissed. I didn't want her to explain to me. I was about to walk out the room when I turned and looked at her and said "I expect the both of you to be out of MY house when I get back." I ran downstairs and I could hear - running behind me. "Cheondung please let me ex-" I turned around and gave her a deadly look ever. "Don't say else to me. Lose my number and leave my key on the table. Get all your out of my house TODAY!" After I said that, I walked out the house.

 I went walking to blow off some steam. We have been through so much and this is the thanks I get. I didn't know where I was going, I just need to get away from there. I was hurt, disgusted, and pissed. I gave her two years of my life. I made sure she had everything. if she didn't wanted to be with me anymore, all she had to do was tell me and I would have let her go.
After walking around for hours, I decided to go back to the house. I hope she was gone because I didn't want to see her face. I walked in the house and it was empty. I saw my keys and the necklace I bought her for our 6 month anniversary along with a note.

To: Cheondung

I'm sorry!! I really didn't expect it to get this far but it did. I know there is nothing I can do to change the past. I really did love you. You made me the most happiest woman ever. The fact that you was always gone made me lonely. That guy was only suppose to keep me company. Just someone to hang with but one thing lead to another. I am truly sorry. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. If not, I understand. Have a nice life!

Sincerely,
-

I balled the note up and threw it across the room. I slid down the wall and cried.