o2

when you fall in love you fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ch. o2

“Move your head to the side.”

“Now, lift your shin up just a bit.”

“No, no, this is the wrong way.”

“Good, show me a thumbs up.”

“Look a bit more relaxed at me.”

A last flash of lights and the shooting finally finds its ending.

Myungsoo thinks he does a good job tuning out everything that doesn’t involve his models and the light and the setting and his beloved camera. “Good job everyone!” he shouts into the room because every single picture is an artwork. And it’s only thanks to his partners in crime (aka all his Canon exemplars). (And, of course, it's also thanks to all the staff and the models but he thinks his partners in crime have done most of the job.)

He stretches and goes through all the pictures to pick out the best ones while all the others retreat to god-knows-where.

“Oppa!”

Shesus, he doesn’t know why he winces and almost jumps up at the thrilling voice calling him oppa for the first time after those many years of being single.

“I got you something to eat and drink!”

The voice sounds so cute and the face that pops up in front of him makes him blush. He truly has fallen in love, hasn’t he?

“Let’s have lunch!” Jiae says and smiles.

He’s only capable for a short nod and then they’re already making themselves comfortable on the remaining empty tables. His heart does weird things again and he loves to watch that bubbly girl munching on her sandwich while trying to tell him what happens around her all the time.

“I like you.” he blurts out and, oh dear lord, why can’t he keep his thoughts to himself? But the reaction he gets – the  soft blush and the bright smile and then the hug – yes, he knows, this is worth it.

 

“I saw you,” is the first thing Sungyeol says when he’s about to enter his boss’ office. “Being all cute with her.”

He gets angry and huffs. The way the taller’s face scrunches at mentioning his girlfriend, he’d probably punch the life out of him if he doesn’t have to review what has happened the day before and how his first photo shoot has been like.

“I don’t understand why you like her. Sungjong also liked her and I stole him. Maybe I can do the same to you?”

‘You already did.’ He freezes. . He wants to take back that thought. ‘ .’ He’s so screwed if he won’t stop this immediately. (Un)fortunately, Jiae comes running her way to him and clings onto his arms and being clingy with someone you like makes you feel so good he doesn’t spare a glance at his friend and just bends down and pecks her cheek.

Myungsoo bends down and pecks Jiae’s cheek.

Kim Myungsoo bends down and pecks Yoo Jiae’s cheek.

Yeah, this is real now.

It’s awkward (because all eyes are on them and he doesn’t want to know how they have gotten interested in them) and he can’t help but be embarrassed (he doesn’t know about Jiae because she looks so adorable he’s just overwhelmed by everything). However, the fluffy feeling and the brightness of the sight in front of him is so worth this outing. He comes to think Jiae is worth so many things.

He smiles a last time at her and then he excuses himself to have a talk with their chef. (And he really wants to ignore those piercing eyes that aren’t his girlfriend’s ones but it’s hard.)

 

“Don’t you dare take it any further.”

He thinks it’s hilarious.

“Got it?”

He nods and the danger in person leaves him alone and it really is just hilarious. Why else would the boy, no, man that has confessed to him years ago ask him to know his limits?

He doesn’t understand the world anymore.

 

It feels weird to talk to Sungyeol – without really doing much beside nodding and humming in response – while Sungjong’s there to judge him with his stare. He thinks he has done great in enduring it for a good fifteen minutes until the youngest of them needs to get back to overlook and edit the interviews.

The taller sighs. “Isn’t he just perfect?”

Myungsoo doesn’t try to respond. He doesn’t want to.

“But why do I think…?”

The sentence is left unspoken and he gets curious as to what makes the super-duper-weird-but-bright Sungyeol this sentimental. “What?” he asks.

Realizing he has said something bad, the elder quickly shakes his head. “Nothing.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter