Say 'Hi' Dont Say 'Goodbye'

Dont Say Goodbye

lights in the operating room is now switched off stating that the operation is complete. Some doctors and nurses come out with bent each other exchanging thanks for the hard work they do while the operation is running.

“Dr. Jung you're great!” Assistant doctor brandishing a thumb toward him. "You really hand of the angel"

“No, all this will not run smoothly without you guys. Thanks for the hard work you guys” Yonghwa bent back grateful”.

“We do major surgery, should we celebrate tonight hyung?”Jungshin friends one team rested his arm on Yonghwa’s shoulders walked toward the locker room.

“You know I can't Jungshin-ah” He’s said while releasing his gloves. He opened his locker took a white robe and wear it.

Jungshin sighed.

"You can celebrate without me" Yonghwa softly patted his shoulder before leaving the room.

Yonghwa walked down the corridor the hospital to the who always he went to, maids and some patients who ran into him say hello politely. He perfect lovely! with skill he have, he accepted in the hospital prestigious korea even not long he worked he could served as head teams of leukimzo, a team formed that specialize in patient who has cancer blood. Smile emblazoned on his face on the room, although operation big had waste its, he never shows the weak side he on her. Yonghwa twisted knop the door and opened it.

“Hyun..” one eyebrow his rising when they see the room empty. Both hands in enter into a pouch cloak whiteness. He examined toilet but not discover anything.

"Joohyun .." He started to panic.

When he passed through the open window. He stopped when he saw the familiar back his face while staring at the artificial park located in the park behind the hospital. Yonghwa sighed in relief and smiled. 

"Aigoo .. why not wear your warm clothes? you will catch a cold" Yonghwa put a blanket on Joohyun, Create her a warm and sat beside her.

"Oppa .." hello Joohyun with his typical smile.

“I'm okay oppa"

"but I'm not okay"

"how your operation? whether running smoothly?"

"of course, because I'm a good doctor" Yonghwa grinned towards her.

Joohyun laugh "Arayo .."

"oppa .."

"Hmm .."

"if I could be cured?" Joohyun asked softly and gently rested her head on his big shoulders.

an ordinary question frequently asked by patients but by the time Joohyun asked, he was like swallowing a needle damaging his throat. there was silence for a moment at her question.

"You will be cured .. definitely. I've promised myself that I would throw away the disease from your body, destroy a virus that eats away at your immune system. I will destroy them, I will not let them hurt you" Yonghwa said with full of confidence, saying that as if there is a villain who wants to hurt her.

Joohyun chuckled softly.

"You like to encourage me with your words oppa"

"I'm serious Joohyun"

"Oppa .. I want to feel to grow old with you taking care of our children grow up healthy and has a cute grandchildren. Oppa I want to do. But .." Joohyun pause "it feels like my body numb. Each time the pain was attacked I do not know what it feels like to survive .. I want to give up but you always come and make me want to live a thousand years with you. I do not know when death will pick me, I do not know if I had to just say goodbye to you. I am very grateful to meet you, thank God for giving me a chance to love you. I want to pass all you want before I go .. makes you happy. If I go- "

"Andwe"

Joohyun enforce her head to see that he had tears in his eyes with the same.

"Ani .. You're not going away. Will not you leave me. Would not you .."

"Oppa .."

"Joohyun heard. I will make all your wishes we would grow old together caring for our children and our grandchildren will have as you'd expect. Dont say things that hurt me, I promise you will be cured .. please, just survive Joohyun. hang on .. I beg to survive to me, please.. Hmm? " Yonghwa said with a trembling voice. he can no longer hide the tears burst out. he cried for the people he loved so much. Yonghwa hugging her tight, dont want to let her go. They both cried.

"I want to recover oppa .. I want to live longer with you oppa.. I dont want to leave you ..." said Joohyun interrupted by sobs in the arms of Yonghwa.

Joohyun. Seo Joohyun a woman suffering from blood cancer that has reached the final stage. a woman who lost her cheerful because of her illness. She's verdict blood cancer when her age was eighteen. a woman who is very determined to achieve my goals to become a broadcaster should be stopped because of her illness.

She became moody since she knows her disease. Her mother was saddened to see her daughter lose spirit alive. She lost her smile, her joy, her laughter even she also loses her friends. not her friends who left her but she did leave them on the grounds that she doesnt want to be pitied by others.

up until she meets Yonghwa. Yonghwa invited her to talk, play, and make a funny story to make her laugh. When it Joohyun twenty-one years and Yonghwa was twenty-three years.

Joohyun is Yonghwa’s the first patient when he began working at the hospital. Joohyun two classes of blood cancer. Chronic cancer blood that allows her to live only one to survive 5 years or more. CML (Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia) one of the group of blood cancers that her suffered. The doctor told her she had leukemia due to the radiation she received from her surroundings change leukocytes (white blood cells) her increased beyond the maximum limit should have been on her bone marrow.

Every day Yonghwa came to see her and check her and every day that they are also getting closer, getting closer and very close to the end of love grew between them.

They dated in the hospital, even though the place was not as romantic as dinner at an expensive restaurant but for her hospital is her heaven because she met with Yonghwa, met with her ​​happiness.

Yonghwa often bring flowers to her, bring gift her favorite Keroro doll and also often bring her favorite food goguma to the hospital.

One day Yonghwa apply Joohyun to be his wife. Joohyun happy, but on the other hand she thought that Yonghwa just pity her. Joohyun refused.

But Yonghwa did not give up to convince her that he really loves her. He tried and tried until melted Joohyun to accept his. She loves Yonghwa, love him so much. She wants to be selfish once in her life that he wants to be happy with Yonghwa in this short life.

Their marriage is very simple. They were married in the old church, but it still looks sturdy located behind the hospital. Their wedding just attended of some his friends who are doctors too, Yonghwa’s parents and Joohyun’s mom.

Simple, but happiness that they can exceed the simple words even more because they love each other.

****

Yonghwa treated opened the door slowly. She doesnt realize Yonghwa walked into the room. she was busy with acting pretend to be doctors.

her wore a Yonghwa’s white robe left in her room. Yonghwa quietly walked to her bed and sat up with his legs folded. her hands crossed in front of her chest, the two corners her lips drawn into a smile seeing her behavior that moves back and forth, hands on hips, her also wore large glasses that almost covered her nose. her tried to imitate Yonghwa’s style when scolding Jungshin.

"Yah Jungshin, you should consider the development of promielosit (young cells) in her body" Joohyun pointing her finger as if Jungshin was in front her.

"You see .. the lymphocytes (immune durability of the bone marrow) in her body has exceeded the maximum limit if you dont try to prevent her you know what happened to the patient!!" Joohyun hips still pretending to be Dr. Jung.

"Ne hyung .." now her pretends to be JungShin bent with sullen faces.

Joohyun dont know that behind her back Yonghwa moribund help laughing seeing her behavior.

"If you fail in this, I will return you to the academy!"

"No hyung .. I will be trying. I will not disappoint you again.. Please dont send me back to the academy, please" Joohyun back pretending to be JungShin with pleading faces with puppy eyes.

"Well, I forgive you this time. now you-"

Joohyun reversing his back. his words broke off as he saw Yonghwa was on his bed.

Joohyun releasing his glass eye 'when he came, he saw me. This embarrassing'. Joohyun said to herself. He bites his lower lip. He already saw Yonghwa's face flushed due to hold his laughter. Yonghwa instantaneous burst of laughter filled the room. Yonghwa laughed clutching his stomach. he laughed to tears.

Joohyun upset.

She went to Yonghwa with her hands waist.

"oppa don`t laugh it's not funny" Yonghwa dont listen to her.

"oppa I said stop laughing!"

Yonghwa’s  laugh grew louder when he saw her angry face that makes her nose expands.

Joohyun pinch Yonghwa’s left arm and spontaneous his laught turned into moans of pain.

"ouchh .. Joohyun, what are you doing?" Yonghwa protested, rubbing his left arm.

Joohyun just moving her shoulders up.

"oh .. oh .. my chest hurts ..Hyun help me, the like my heart was going to explode it. Hyun help me" Yonghwa suddenly groaned in pain clutching his chest.

Joohyun panic ,"O-oppa are you okay? I'm going to call the doctor, wait a minute, oh?" Joohyun’s annoyed face initially now turned into full concern. she was about to leave but Yonghwa stop her.

"Dont go Hyun, I need you" Yonghwa said weakly.

Joohyun increasingly frantic.

"Oppa"

"Give me medicine Dr. Seo .." One Joohyun's  eyebrow raised. "My heart is going to explode saw my wife is very beautiful .. Please, give me medicine Dr. Seo .." Yonghwa pretending to be ill holding her chest with eyes closed a peek Joohyun the confusion.

"quickly give me medicine Dr. Seo, Here .." Yonghwa raised his index finger towards his lips.

"aisshh oppa .." Joohyun pinching his nose "Are you mocking me?"

"Dr. Seo quickly help me .." Yonghwa still survive pretend to be sick.

Joohyun sigh. then she quickly kissed Yonghwa.

"satisfied?"

Yonghwa smiled. and now ...

"Dr. Seo my arm its hurt too, gave me another medicine Dr. Seo"  Joohyun according. she kissed him again.

again.

and again.

"Doctor Seo .."

"Not anymore oppa" Joohyun  glared of him.

"But this is really sick" Yonghwa pointed his nose pinch Joohyun earlier.

Joohyun shook her head. Chooding.

Joohyun twisting her body and tried to release the white robe she wears. but Yonghwa quickly to prevent her turn, pull and make him sit on lap him.

O-oppa" Joohyun reflex holding Yonghwa’s shoulder.

Their faces were close to only a few centimeters.

"if I'm grumpy as you imitate when scolding Jungshin?" Yonghwa asked with a tone of intimate without removing his gaze on Joohyun.

"A-aniyo" said Joohyun stutter. her heart skipped a beat.

"if I should not kiss my own wife?"

"no" Yonghwa’s eyebrows fused. "a-ani, I do not mean, o-of course .. Y-you-" before Joohyun finish her sentence, Yonghwa had  go first kiss her makes her cheeks flushed.

"again" Joohyun nodded shy. but this time not a peck. He kissed her a few seconds.

"again" she nodded once again shy.

they were both smiling. Yonghwa looked at her eyes closely. they lock each other's views. their faces closer and closer until their noses touched. but ....

"Joohyun-ah, you-.. omoo !!" the door opened and someone entered. She was surprised to see her daughter and son-in-law.

no less surprised. Yonghwa and Joohyun soon distanced their faces. Yonghwa standing but Joohyun still in his arms and Joohyun still wrapped  her hands in Yonghwa's shoulder.

"Joohyun-ah, you-.. omoo !!" the door opened and someone entered. She was surprised to see her daughter and son-in-law.

no less surprised. Yonghwa and Joohyun soon distanced their faces. Yonghwa standing but Joohyun still in her arms and her hands wrapped Joohyun still in Yonghwa's shoulder.

The three of them looked at each other quietly.

until Yonghwa and Joohyun aware of their position, Yonghwa immediately lowered Joohyun slowly. He rubbed the back his neck that doesnt itch and grinned at his mother-in-laws.

"Aigoo .. I guess I will soon have a grandchild" Joohyun’s Mom smirked at them.

"Omma .. what do you mean" Joohyun walked over to her mother with her face embarrassment.

"Yonghwa-ah when way here, I met with the Dr. Kang, he looking for you"

“Ahh ne ommonim. I go first .." He bowed farewell to his mother-in-law.

"Oppa, you forget this" Joohyun released white robe and put it to Yonghwa.

"We'll be playing Dr. Seo again" Joohyun blinked her one eye on Yonghwa. Yonghwa laughed.

"Hurry back, we need you kid" said Joohyun’s mother Joohyun from behind her back.

"Ne, I’ll be back soon" Yonghwa bowed farewell once again at his mother-in-laws and stealing a kiss to Joohyun’s cheek before actually leaving the room.

her mother just smiled at them. she was happy to see Joohyun find her happiness.

Joohyun and her mom started packing Joohyun’s belongings. This day was a very exciting day for Joohyun. Today she is out of the hospital, and could go home with her ​​husband. she will be back to cook for Yonghwa, preparing breakfast and everything that Yonghwa other need.

One day, Yonghwa got a call from Joohyun that he should go home fast. He heard her voice looked upset, so Yonghwa home is not in accordance with the schedule in the hospital.

He entered the door of his house. weird, dark his house there is only one torch from the kitchen. He got the dining table has been in such a way inlaid with two candles on the table, there are two plates of steak and there was a bottle of wine with two glasses on side.

This is not his birthday or other their special day. why is she doing this?

Yonghwa twisted his body towards the open door and saw someone get out of there.

"Hyun, was you?"

He stepped towards her, she couldnt see clearly the face of the person because of the dark.

His eyes opened wide, his mouth slightly open and his jaw dropped down looked her in front him. Joohyun dress up beautiful wearing a blue gown above the knee with the shoulder is wide open.

"oppa, shut your mouth or something will go" Joohyun giggles see his expression.

Yonghwa coughed.

"are you okay?"

"You see" Joohyun showed her body that she fine.

"I heard a groaning sound sick when you call"

"ahh, I just accidentally cut my hand while slicing onions" Joohyun showed her index finger towards Yonghwa.

"You do, what has been given a drug?" Yonghwa attracted Joohyun sitting on the sofa, he is switched on the light and look for the medicine box.

when he is returned, he saw Joohyun amazed by her beauty under the light. he saw her in the darkness before rendering him unable to blink and now in the light he could not even control his self.

"oppa .." Joohyun’s soft voice awaken Yonghwa from his reverie.

"oppa, I'm fine it just little scratches. you dont see I'm dressed like and prepare dinner for you. I want to give a surprise" said Joohyun with sullen mouth.

Yonghwa just focus bandaged her finger.

"oppa .."

"finished .." Yonghwa said after bandaged her finger.

Yonghwa see Joohyun a sullen face, her lips pursed and her head bowed.

"hey Hyun .." Yonghwa squeezed her hand but Joohyun still dont see it.

Yonghwa her cheek and lifted her chin to look at him.

"Hey baby ..." Joohyun looked at him.

"tell me now what a your surprise?"

"forget it"

"hey are you mad? Im sorry, I'm just worried to see you get hurt"

"but this is more important than my wound oppa"

"What have you meal?" she shook. "let us get dinner first" Yonghwa attracted her hand and was to stand up but Joohyun hold him.

"What do you still want to hear it?" Joohyun asked softly.

"Of course, it's very nice that my wife would say. now what my wife wants to say?" Yonghwa wait.

"oppa .. what fine if I'm pregnant?" Yonghwa frowned her.

"I mean, because my illness is going to be fine if I'm pregnant? dont something would happen to the baby, right?" Ask Joohyun wary.

Yonghwa sighed, he shall know that it is not good to a fetus and mother. There are always threat to both it. The prematurity will happen in the fetus and mother would suffered bleeding great consequence of blood clotting caused of leukemia.

"oppa .. whether it be okay?"

Yonghwa silent and Joohyun knew intent of silence Yonghwa that it dont okay.

"oppa .." Joohyun take Yonghwa’s hand and laid to her stomach. Yonghwa widened his eyes in surprise.

"Joohyun did you ...?" Joohyun nodded, she knew what Yonghwa to mean.

tears out of her eyes. "is she dont worth living?"

"she fine right oppa?" Joohyun asked tearfully.

"oppa say something .. why are you silent?"

Yonghwa hugging Joohyun. he was crying, he wanted to say something but it was very difficult. if he told the truth he is knew he would disappoint Joohyun. He wants to say that it would be fine, but Joohyun know it's a lie and it would make Joohyun hate him.

Joohyun crying hard in embrace him. This should be encouraging news for them not sadness, but because of state Joohyun that dont allow it turned into grief for them.

he wants to be a father, and she also wants to be a mother. their desire is to be a parent but why so difficult. they want to be a father and mother even became a grandfather and grandmother.

they stay that way the crying in the embrace until finally Yonghwa able to calm Joohyun.

"Let's check on Dr. Kim, we should ask her that the baby is okay, hmm?"

Yonghwa suggested Joohyun to check on his friend who specialist obstetrician. he also a doctor, but he dont know anything about the content.

Yonghwa wiped Joohyun’s tears with his thumb. after changing clothes, they went to see Dr. Kim Taeyeon at the hospital.

After Joohyun checked by Dr. Kim, Joohyun waiting in the examination room while Yonghwa will talk to Dr. Kim in her room.

it is bad news to hear an explanation from Dr. Kim, Dr. Kim said that the Joohyun’s uterus Joohyun is very weak. It dont allow she to maintain her fetus plus the leukemia she suffered, it is very dangerous for both of them. Previousely, Dr. Kim suggested to put on she tubectomy contraception because it can harm if she is pregnant but she was insisted she didnt want to, Joohyun told Taeyeon 'I'm not perfect wife if I can not give offspring to Yonghwa oppa' and Taeyeon surrender.

Taeyeon suggested Yonghwa to consult his father. Yonghwa's father is also a cancer specialist who is more experienced. His father may be able to give instructions to the exit.

Three days after checks her pregnancy and Yonghwa also has consulted with his father, it dont help because his father is the same answer what Taeyeon said.

what should I do now?

Yonghwa ruffled his hair and rubbed his face frustrated with both his hands. He should make a decision soon.

Yonghwa entered the bedroom and found Joohyun head leaning on the bed reading a book.

"Hyun .."

"Oh oppa" Joohyun put the book beside her. Her eyes follow Yonghwa who walked up to her.

they sat on the bed facing each other in with folded legs. Yonghwa clasped Joohyun's hand gently.

"oppa, is there something wrong?"

He sighed, very difficult to say at Joohyun.

"Oppa" Joohyun tilting her head to see Yonghwa.

"Hyun-ah .." Yonghwa gives pause.

"about your pregnancy ... let's abort .." Yonghwa said softly.

Blood rushed from Joohyun's body. she was disappointed, she loses her strength to restrain her body, she even let go of her hand from Yonghwa. one second then tear out of the corner of her eyes.

"Joohyun-ah ..., this is the best for your health .. It's-"

"what you dont want to be a father? you dont want this baby oppa?"

"I want Hyun, I wanted to defend this baby, I wanted to be a father, I was eager Hyun, but-"

"then you should defend it oppa!" Joohyun back interrupting Yonghwa.

"but it is endanger to you" Yonghwa tried deleting Joohyun's tears with his thumb but Joohyun evasive.

"you're a doctor oppa! you know what to do, it was not one the way out! I can survive, I can take care of myself .. I could keeping this baby!"

"Joohyun I understand, I understand you wanted this baby so me too. We both want it. But you know your condition dont allow you to defend it"

He damaged. Very damaged. Again and again tears out from her eyes. He was broken to see his wife cry.

"You said you’re a good doctor, why do you say like that to me oppa. you should be able save me and this baby. you should oppa.. you should save it!"

"Hyun, Im sorry, so sorry .."

"Do not apologize to me oppa, you should say that you will save it. why'd you said sorry!"

"you are very important to me Joohyun, I can not live without you!" Yonghwa slightly elevating it voice.

"So, what baby is not important to you? isnt it deserve to see the world? isnt it deserve to see it father and mother? tell me oppa!!"

"why do you want to abort it? why oppa? why !!!"

"you should be able to save it oppa, you should be able to save our children!"

"What should I do if I abort it oppa? oppa I want to defend it. Oppa please,please.." Joohyun cried hard in front of Yonghwa, for mercy to defend it baby. she begged her palms together in front of Yonghwa.
Yonghwa also crying, he as corrupt as with Joohyun. he took the hand gently squeezed Joohyun.

"Joohyun-ah .."

"let me to carry it oppa .. please, I want to be the perfect wife for you to give to your descendants, this only can I do for you oppa .. please .. please allow me to defend it oppa .."

Yonghwa hugged her. Lay Joohyun’s head on his shoulder. They cried. He rubbed Joohyun's hair already thin because of her illness. He also patted her back gently to calming her.

"Hyun-ah, in my eyes you are the most perfect woman .. you dont need to do anything because you're my perfection. I love you more than my own self .. I dont want to see your pain and suffering, pregnant with conditions you are now it will make you more weak, you will be more frequent dizziness and other endanger effects, I wouldnt be able to see you like it .. "

Joohyun shook her head in his shoulder "I can handle it oppa .. I promise I will be stronger to fight her pain .. just let me to take care oppa"

Yonghwa releasing her hug, he looked at intently Joohyun. wipe her tears. Joohyun saw him sobbing.
"You .. you will promise to survive?"

Joohyun nodded.

"its very sick, you promise it will fight pain?"

"I-I promise oppa.. I will survive for you and also our child"

Yonghwa gently her hair, tucking her hair behind her ear. he looked at her lovingly.

"Well .. oppa will help to defend it, oppa will try to keep it as well and oppa will also ask for help on abeoji and Dr. Kim to take care of you .. if you feel the unbearable pain just tell me dont hide it.. do you understand? hmm?"

Joohyun reap weak.

"Thank you oppa .. I promise to you to be strong"

Yonghwa nodded in understanding.

"Now go to sleep .. Oppa will check you tomorrow and we will check your content on Dr. Kim" Yonghwa kissed her forehead before lying Joohyun slowly, he put her arm as a pillow for Joohyun. Joohyun sleep in the arms of Yonghwa. Her face sunk in his chest Yonghwa and he put his other hand in the waist Joohyun. Occasionally he kissed the the top of head Joohyun before falling asleep with her.

****

Yonghwa becomes more busy than usual. Since he decided to keep their baby, he's busy looking for anything to make Joohyun survive and can bear the pain that can be attacked at any time.

For Joohyun, he grew weaker and weaker, she is more often feel dizziness and nosebleeds almost every day. And she is more often check three times a week to the hospital with Yonghwa. Because chemotherapy and radiation treatment can harm her fetus, Yonghwa can not do it on her, she chose treatment with blood transfusions every week for Joohyun, make her vitamins that he has made own with his research.

Six months passed, Yonghwa somehow feel the awkwardness in his feelings. He felt scared every day. He felt fear if Joohyun will leave him. But he dismissed its immediately, he believes Joohyun will occupy her promise that she would survive and be fine.

Entering the seventh month her pregnancy, Joohyun increasingly weak and sometimes she could dont even move her body to run it hard. She was holding her own, she did not complain at Yonghwa and told that she was fine. One day, when Joohyun home alone, she dont know why she felt sick when she read a great headache, reading in the book becomes blurred, she blinked her eyes a few times but the result remains the same and eventually become dark. Joohyun could dont see anything, she closed her face with her hands. He cried. He prayed to God to be given the strength to can handle it.

One minute later, she opened her eyes again and saw the bright light from the window. She can see. But the pain in her head did not subside even more sick. Joohyun feel the viscous liquid that comes out of the corner of her lips, the blood. She felt a twinge in from the effects of her disease recurred, her gum swelling happen again. Joohyun's body trembled violently, she tried to grab the phone on the table in front of the couch she was sitting on. But the pain did not give her a chance to reach her.

'please save my child, God let of live'

And then Joohyun's body slowly lay down on the sofa and all became unconscious.

Yonghwa stood nervously in front of the ICU waiting ambulance that took Joohyun from his home to the hospital. He got a call from his mother-in-law that Joohyun fainting. He was worried and scared. Jungshin who stood beside him trying to calm but still he failed. he knows how Yonghwa loves his wife and is very worried.

When the ambulance arrived, Yonghwa, Jungshin and several sisters quickly bring Joohyun to the ICU, followed by Joohyun’s mother from behind which is no less worried. Yonghwa told the nurse to call Dr. Kim to help him check Joohyun's content.

In the ICU, Joohyun checked by Yonghwa as usual he was doing and Dr. Kim checked her content. Jungshin is telling Yonghwa her heart rate dropped.

"No. .. No .. Dont now"

Yonghwa pumped Joohyun's chest with cardiac trigger tool but not successful. He replaces the tool with his hands. He repeatedly pumping strongly.

"Please ... Hang on Joohyun.. Wake up... Please ..." He mumbled frustration and tears out of the tip of his eye.

"Hyung" Jungshin call.

"No. .. No. .. hang on Joohyun .. Please .." he continued pumping.

"Hyung calm down"

"How can I calm my wife dying !!" Yonghwa shouted at Jungshin.

"Hyung see her heart rate returned to normal !!" Jungshin tell to Yonghwa shouted back.

Yonghwa look into where the flow of heart rate monitors Joohyun visible, and the numbers show it's normal. Yonghwa sigh of relief. His concern is reduced.

Since then Joohyun frightening experience for Yonghwa, He never even left Joohyun alone again at home. He accompanied at all times. He even took time off from his job until he absolutely sure that Joohyun fine. although him took off, him does not really leave his job. Occasionally he is also the hospital if there's anything important.

So many moments that they created at home. As they cook together, they create a mini garden in front of the house although most much overgrown plants Tapak Dara flowers (rose periwinkle) that Yonghwa planting. White flower with five petals that are red round dot in the middle. Joohyun could protest, she wants a lot of yellow roses and lilies, but Yonghwa insisted that the interest is one of vinca plants for leukemia drug that he can use to treat Joohyun. Joohyun finally gave up when it comes to her health. Her resentment has not lost until she squirts Yonghwa with tap water, the water eventually they play like a child.

They also watch a play together at home. Whispering something Joohyun's mouth at the sight of the antagonist character makes a funny laugh Yonghwa. Laughing together when viewing comedy.

"Oppa .. Dalhyang is so funny, I laugh even when he was crying" Joohyun babble as they watch weekend drama The Three Musketeers.

"The crown prince is also handsome, but not as handsome Park Dalhyang. I really liked him, I think it's because the baby in my stomach "

"I like to watch comedy than drama saeguk"

"Oppa .." Joohyun turned towards Yonghwa at her side, her forehead wrinkled look Yonghwa doesnt respond to what she was talking about and stop feeding porridge on her.

"Aaaa ..." Joohyun offers wide open and Yonghwa responded one spoon feeding lazy on his porridge.

"Why are you silent? why is your face so sullen?"

"You kept raving about Park Dalhyang handsome and funny, constantly what do you think I should do" Yonghwa replied with sullen mouth.

"Hey .. what my husband jealous?" Joohyun squinted her probing towards Yonghwa.

"No"

"Look, at your face is so show that you're jealous even with your answer had just" Joohyun take a bowl of porridge in his hand lay on the table, and her hands cupped Yonghwa's face.

"Aigoo .. Is Dr. Jung jealous? I know drug jealous "said Joohyun with seductive voice.

"What?"

Joohyun kissed Yonghwa’s lips.

"I'm still jealous" Yonghwa said trying to hide his smile.

Joohyun kissed Yonghwa again. 

"I'm still is very very jealous, what should Dr. Seo do?" Yonghwa folded his hands in front of his chest.

"Then I'll do it" Joohyun ran her fingers in stomach Yonghwa. She tickled Yonghwa mercilessly. Yonghwa laughed and tried to cover his stomach with his ​​hands.

Yonghwa catch Joohyun's hand. "You're so naughty Joohyun" Yonghwa pinched her nose given by Joohyun ridicule. "You must be punished"

"Punish?" Joohyun asked confused. "What Punis-" Unfinished Joohyun finish her words, Yonghwa had first cupped Joohyun's face and crushed her lips gently.

****

Entering the beginning of the ninth month of regnancy Joohyun’s pregnancy. With a big stomach Joohyun brought, she was very pleased that she will soon see her child, seeing her father and mother. Happiness that she could doesnt imagine her lifetime. She is really very thankful to God that still gave her a chance to feel her happiness. She knows that her body doesnt as strong as she had imagined, but because Yonghwa she kept trying to survive and stay alive.

Now Joohyun could no longer walk, her legs are really weak to prop up her body she uses a wheelchair that Yonghwa took from the hospital. Her hair also has been depleted due to fall so she uses a head covering. Yonghwa was not blaming Joohyun’s physical condition, even he told Joohyun that she more beautiful with a big stomach and covering her head.

sometimes the night she suffered unbearable pain. she shut so as not to make a sound groan that woke Yonghwa. She cried to the damn disease. Disease that caused her suffering and a time will leave people she loves forever.

She sometimes thought 'God is not fair. Why she should have this disease, what a mistake she had done' and that she could do only a heavy sigh, maybe this is her destiny.

Deep in her heart, she felt is very guilty at Yonghwa. He is very working hard to heal, to save she and their child. His face looks very tired but Yonghwa always says that he was fine. Joohyun know that he is lying. Yonghwa often fall asleep while accompanying Joohyun her activities. If only, if only she had more time to spend the rest of her life with Yonghwa. She will pass up anything to make Yonghwa happy.

Joohyun always kissed her cheek and whispered 'I love you and thank you' in Yonghwa’s ear when he fell asleep while they do make a knitted scarf stupid competition. Competition stupid that they made a month ago and it's always Yonghwa are left behind because he have no time to finish it and just do it little by little.

For Yonghwa, he will never get tired taking care Joohyun. Instead it is more spirit to heal even though he knew it was difficult. Save His wife and child. He thanked God that he was reunited with Joohyun and he was grateful that God only makes His heart just to love Seo Joohyun. No happiness other than love Joohyun. Every night he was prayed to God to protect His wife and children, prayed to God to heal His and do not take she from him. He also always whispering into the Joohyun’s  ear 'I love you and I'm sorry' before he was slept beside Joohyun. And he always cried when whispering the words, feeling guilty that he was could doesnt make Joohyun better than her disease. He feels failed to become a doctor to his patients, he has failed as a husband to His wife, and he has failed to become a prince for His princess.

Morning it managed to make Yonghwa die of fright, when he woke up beside he saw Joohyun in pain. sweat running down her face. pale face and pale lips in pain. He jump sat down and called names Joohyun repeated panic but Joohyun just in pain.

Yonghwa opened the blanket that covered it and was surprised to see the condensed water that has flooded the bed. and there was blood too.

"oppa ..." Joohyun calling softly. she also nosebleeds.

Yonghwa directly lifted Joohyun into the car and immediately took her to the hospital. he did not even change his pajama shirt. He called his daddy, his mom, Joohyun’s mother and also Dr. Kim Taeyeon.

They Arriving at the hospital, everyone was waiting in front of the hospital with first aid equipment. Joohyun transferred to a gurney and rushed to the operating room. Yonghwa her right side that has agitated never let go of Joohyun’s hand and whispered the words that make her calm. while in front of the operating room Joohyun holding Yonghwa’s hands wants to say something.

"oppa .. if something happens between the two of us, promise to save our child" Joohyun said haltingly.

"No.. I'm going to save you both .. whatever it is," said Yonghwa sure.

And then Joohyun brought into the operating room. Yonghwa wearing a green robe and head cover that in another doctor follow too. Joohyun paired with all sorts of tools and hose in the nose.

Yonghwa never let go of her hand, he cried as well Joohyun. when Dr. Kim approached and asked if the operation could begin, Yonghwa nodded.

"Go to sleep, the operation will run longer. You should to woke up after that. You should!!"

"oppa will stay beside you.. you have to survive" he pleaded, tears that kept flowing in his cheeks.

"oppa .."

"Sssttt .. dont a lot of talking" Yonghwa put his index finger on Joohyun's lips. he also wipe her tears with his thumb.

"Oppa .. Sarang-hanikka ..." said Joohyun whispered in the Yonghwa’s ears before the anesthesia made her eyes closed slowly removes her consciousness.

"Taeyeon-shi, please save them both. I'm asking you as a friend and the husband of my wife's not a doctor. please"

Taeyeon saw compassion and nodded "I will try"

Dr. Kim Taeyeon started operations. She began to dissect Joohyun's stomach. some nurses helped her f while Yonghwa’s father and Yonghwa overseeing the state Joohyun if something happens to her.

After a few hours Dr. Kim almost succeeded in removing the baby in the stomach Joohyun. But something happened, the Joohyun’s state heart rate dropped dramatically and Joohyun weakened.
Yonghwa and other panic attack.

"Andwe..andwe .." Yonghwa gave scared.

Yonghwa and his father immediately do what they should do. Yonghwa put an oxygen mask on the  Joohyun's mouth. His father an electrifiying tool heart to trigger at Joohyun in fairly high voltages.

While Dr. Kim remains focused on her baby. she should get it over with quickly, otherwise the baby will also be in danger.

when Dr. Kim managed to remove her baby and cut the umbilical cord of her and give it to the nurse, at the same time on the monitor zigzak lines turn into the straight.

"Andwe. Andwe .. Joohyun's !!"

"Joohyun hang on .. hyun please!!" Yonghwa tremble. he very scared.

"Hyun-ah ... please .. open your eyes !!"

"Joohyun's-ah !!!" Yonghwa shouting and shaking her body.

"Yonghwa-ah" his father holding his hand trying to calm him. Yonghwa rebelled.

"Abeoji .. Do something abeoji, please ... Jebal .." Yonghwa clapped his hands, begging his father to beg. his eyes are so swollen.

"Aboeji do something.. please .."

His father was silent can not say anything. he was very sad to see his son destroyed like this, but what could he do. God had other plans. He just shook his head in reply, and signaled the sisters to pull out the tools on her body.

"What are you doing!! Go away from her!!!" Yonghwa shouted to the nurse that would repeal the tools on Joohyun and prevent it.

"Joohyun-ah ... open your eyes .... Jebal .."

"You promise that you will survive .. you promised you dont leave me ... You see" Yonghwa pointed toward a tiny baby girl who just turned some minutes ago.

"She's life.. she’s healthy .. She needs you Joohyun!.. She needs her mom!!" Yonghwa on breath.

Yonghwa cupped her face, her cheek softly "hey .. open your eyes .. you promised we would raise it together, we will become parents like you wanted, dad and mom. Did you hear Hyun? You .. A mother..  Eomma .." Yonghwa closed his eyes heavy, hopefully when he opened his eyes he saw Joohyun will open her eyes and smiled at him.

But she didnt.

Yonghwa draw breath again.

"A-are you sleeping?" Yonghwa said quietly.

"Well .. a restful sleep .. sweet dreams Seo Joohyun, my wife" Yonghwa kissed the Joohyun’s forehead. his tears fell on the Joohyun’s face.

people who were in the operating room couldnt hide their sadness. they also come crying to see what happens.

Yonghwa two steps backward. His knees felt weak, and lost his strength even to sustain his body he couldnt.

he fell to the floor knelt down. a second later, his tears broke out. He covered his face with his hands. His chest is very congested even it difficult to breathe. It is very frustrating. he was very damaged. Two hand sustains his shoulders and helped him to stand. he tilted his face and found his dad with pity face.

"Yonghwa-ah .."

"ssstttt ... abeoji, Joohyun was sleeping"

"hmm .. I know .. come out, we should not interfere with her" his father pat Yonghwa gave him strength.
Yonghwa hugged his dad. he dropped his forehead into his dad's shoulder. He even still crying silently.

"What should I do abeoji?"

Yonghwa is very difficult to accept. Very difficult to accept the fact that the people who he loved very much to leave him. Very difficult to accept the fact that he lost the most precious person. Very difficult to accept the fact that Seo Joohyun left him.

God is very fair, he will not let its people suffer affliction that exceeds its limit. God does take the most he loved, but God will replace it with something more special for him.

Deep within the empty space and dark, open window and let the wind blow away some the fabric depends. The wind signifies silence, the wind which marks of the departure of and the wind that brings sadness to homeowners. A square blue box lying on the dresser. in which there is knitted scarves they make, the color pink, and blue. competition they create and Yonghwa lost due to not finish that eventually replaced Joohyun to continue. Joohyun also make knitted sweater red size five-year-old daughter. she made ​​to her daughter someday, just have it as she could give to her daughter, she weaved so lovingly and love. she hopes her daughter will stay warm even though she was not there to hug her when she's cold.

I need you in my arms, need you to hold

You're my world, my heart, my soul and if you ever leave

Baby you would take away everything good in mylife

And tell me now

 

How do I live without you? I want to know

How do I breathe without you if you ever go?

How do I ever, ever survive?

How do I, how do I, oh, how do I live?

 

Without you there'd be no sun in my sky

There would be no love in my life

There'd be no world left for me

And I, baby, I don't know what I would done

I'd be lost if I lost you, if you ever leave

Baby, you would take away everything real in my life

And tell me now

 

How do I live without you? I want to know

How do I breathe without you if you ever go?

How do I ever, ever survive?

How do I, how do I, oh, how do I live?

Please, tell me, baby

How do I go on if you ever leave?

Baby, you would take away everything, I need you with me

Baby, don't you know that you're everything good in my life?

 

 

Five years later….

 

Yonghwa standing in the living room in front of a square-sized painting is quite large. a painting that looks happy family, the right side there is Yonghwa smiled broadly, on the left there is also Joohyun happy smile and there is also a beautiful little daughter who looks happy smile that showed her tiny teeth sit between Yonghwa and Joohyun. Nuance paintings made as if they were having a picnic in a park. really an intact family, laughing without the burden they carry.

It's just a painting, but for Yonghwa was really real, he felt that Joohyun never left him, always at his side and their daughter.

"Appa" loud voice  her daughter from behind the door managed to wake him from his reverie.

Yonghwa turned and found her daughter's head from behind the door grinning.

"can you help me?"

"Of course," Yonghwa walked toward her. He crouched aligns his body with her daughter. "what can Appa help my daughter?"

"My clothes. Buttoning Help me this" She said shyly by shifting her weight back a little show clothes that have not been closed. "But Appa must close eye" She warns with her finger in front of Yonghwa's face.

Yonghwa was laughing at how cute her daughter.

"if Appa close eye, how Appa will help you raise it?"

"But Appa will see my back, I'm a  grow up girl and Appa is man, the teacher said it should not be" She said with pout make laugh Yonghwa growled again.

"Okay Appa would close my eyes. now turn around. we already too late, your mom must have been waiting for us"

"Ne" she replied excitedly.

Joohyun, Jung Joohyun. Yonghwa gave her daughter the same name with the name of his wife. Little Joohyun grow healthy, she looks just like her mom, she is beautiful like her mom, wit and elegance really scaled back his wife in their little Joohyun. her face is also very similar to her wife Joohyun.

for five years, Yonghwa struggling as a single parent to his daughter. he never complained about anything if he's having trouble. Yonghwa teaches her to be a child who is really smart, she also very respectful of parents like Yonghwa taught. Yonghwa none left to teach little Joohyun about goodness.

Yonghwa holding Joohyun's tiny hands while walking in the area of small funeral. They go where they always go to theJoohyun’s tomb.

and today is the day of death Joohyun so to commemorate their visit. Yonghwa wearing a black tuxedo which always looks handsome and petite daughterLittle  Joohyun wear cute knee-length pink dress with a large band that was on the side of her left shoulder, left to decompose long straight hair behind her back.

"Omma .. Annyeong" little Joohyun waved at tombstone in front of her. "Omma .. I look so beautiful? Right? Omma.. Appa also sooooo handsome today"

Yonghwa coughed, "what appa is handsome just today?" Yonghwa said pretend pout.

"Aniyo.. Appa very handsome every day, even while sleeping Appa also handsome. Ahh !! right, even the teacher Ahn like appa. She is very flirty, I dont like!" Little Joohyun stomping one foot to the ground and folded her arms.

Yonghwa squat aligns his body with little Joohyun. He stabbed her daughter's nose slowly. "yah! why did you tell Omma, she will be jealous, and why are you calling your teacher like that? Appa never taught you like it"

"What Appa will punish me?" Little Joohyun spontaneous cover her ears with her ​​tiny hands to tweak fear.

Yonghwa just laugh.

"no .." Yonghwa shook his head innocently.

"Jinjja?"

Yonghwa nodded. "Now what Joohyun's want to say to Omma?"

Little Joohyun turned to her mother's grave again. She picked up a picture book that she brought from home. she opened it and showed the direction of the Joohyun's tomb.

"Omma see, now I can draw, I make it every day, I drew the garden and also the mountain, I also draw Omma and appa. but Omma, Appa always bully me if I'm drawing" she a little glance at Yonghwa "Omma also have to punish him . Omma, I also was able to read and count, Appa always taught me well, even though he was very busy at the hospital but he always there for me. Omma .. Are you happy? why you can not be with us, God is very dear to you that you had to leave us, but I promise .. I promise not to cry and naughty, I will also listen to the words of Appa, Omma thank you for choosing him as my dad, he’s great dad, he's my prince .. "Joohyun Little look to Yonghwa. she does not know Yonghwa already crying quietly.

"Appa, can you shut your ears for a moment? I want to talk secret with Omma"

Yonghwa just nodded. he does not completely close his ears to the right, so that he could still listen to the conversations Little Joohyun on her mom.

"Omma .. in my school there is a friend, he was very handsome and too good. I think I like him but you do not tell dad, if he knew I would be scolded .. you promise?" Little Joohyun said almost in a whisper. Yonghwa who heard it could only laugh.

"dad I'm done. Appa anything to be conveyed to the Omma?"

"Appa had told her last"

"when? I did not hear anything and I knew just me talking last"

"Appa do not need to say it with sound, Appa just need to say it out of here" Yonghwa pointed to his chest and smiled.

"Appa cheating! what Appa tell omma if I'm naughty?"

Yonghwa nodded.

"Jinjja?"

"How is it, I'm sorry Omma" Little Joohyun bend her face regret.

"Aigooo... My princess is very cute" Yonghwa gently her hair.

"Now let's give your tribute to your mother"

"Ne!"

A few minute, They are preparing to return home. before returning home, Yonghwa gently Joohyun’s tombstone and Little Joohyun followed. Yonghwa took little Joohyun’s hands to hold it back.

"Let's go home Joohyun"

"Ne appa!"

After a few steps they walk, Little Joohyun turn round only to see the shadow her mom there. She waved her hand and smiled quietly showed her teeth.

"Appa, Omma is very pretty"

"Of course, she is  my woman"

"I also want to be a woman like Omma"

"You have to understand first what is a woman, a little girl"

 

“there will be no goodbyes for me or for you. because I'm sure we'll meet again. Are you happy? I know you're happy? You know, we have a daughter who is smart, beautiful like she was too chatty like you. I never regret getting to know you and will never regret that you love, you make my life to be perfect. here, in my heart you are always there even if you're not on my side. I will wait until I can say 'HI' again to you and I will never ‘SAY GOODBYE’ to you, because I LOVE YOU, Seo Joohyun”

 

-End-

 

Finally ...
First of all I am sorry for late updates according to my promise, my network is very difficult.
what do you think? what it according to your expectations? I hope you like it. I'm sorry to make Joohyun left, because in this world nothing is eternal and everyone also had to leave, at least he was has a cute daughter.

I'm sorry that also can not use grammar properly. but it is as best for me. about the treatment of leukemia and I just read it on the internet if there is mistakes please understand.

ahh! If you want to know the flower Tapak Dara, Catharanthus roseus is a Latin name. In the Philippines is called with Tsitsirika and the name of the English Rose Periwinkle. The flowers are simple but I think it's very pretty and very helpful.

I want to hear your opinion about my story, please comment. I would be very happy to receive it. After this, I will be a new project. I will update as soon as possible.
Thank you guys ...
See you ^^


-believeinyongseo