003 Devotion of a Stalker

Devotion of a Stalker

003

 

Bright sunbeam peeps through the small glass window of Kyungsoo’s room. He awakens when it started to touch his milky white skin. It’s another great day for him to stroll outside. He got up already and set his bed.

It’s his daily routine to take a walk outside to breathe in some fresh air. Nature gives him happiness because he can feel the presence of his family whenever cool breeze of wind blows. Kyungsoo doesn’t have the ability to see. He was born blind but he grew up with full of love and care from his family. Unfortunately, his parents left them already when he was at the age of fifteen and his brother had his own family. He didn’t want to be a burden so he insisted to live separately.

He carefully walked down the orange brick road that leads to the playground in their neighbourhood. It’s the only place he would go when he wanted to relax. He loves the laughter of children playing and always dreaming of having some in the future.

“Ahjussi, hello!” a familiar high pitch voice greeted him.

“Sehun-ah, how are you?” it’s the kid who really loves to play with him.

“I’m doing fine.” Kyungsoo can hear some giggle from the little boy.

“Why are you laughing?” Kyungsoo curiously asked then he heard the boy ran off to somewhere.

Not so far behind stood a man with a wide smile. As soon as Jongin saw his angel, he immediately called his little brother.

“Give this to him.” Jongin handed the other a red rose he bought a while ago.

“When will you introduce yourself to Kyungsoo ahjussi?”

“I told you to call him hyung! He’s just a year older than me.”

“Can I tell him it’s from you?”

“No, not yet. I need more time. Just give that to him and do not say anything further.”

With that, Sehun ran back to where Kyungsoo was sitting. Suddenly, Kyungsoo can smell a sweet fragrance as the boy raised the flower to his face. He can tell from the smell that it’s a rose so he asked the other where it came from. Sehun, being a good and submissive dongsaeng, he just told the older that he picked it from somewhere.

That day was ended very nicely. The sun was about to set when the people at the park started to walk their ways home. Kyungsoo always hear someone following him whenever he goes home late but was never scared because nothing bad ever happened to him. It feels like someone’s protecting him.

Jongin felt at ease now since he just sent his angel at home safely. It’s his full duty to make sure no one will do bad things to Kyungsoo so he just follows him everytime secretly. For his secretly guarding the other for over a year already, he never made a move to introduce himself. He was afraid that he might frighten Kyungsoo so he never did; not even letting the other knew about his presence.

Seeing his angel’s smile makes Jongin wants to protect him even more. He loves to see that bright smile every day because it melts all the tiredness he’s feeling.

 

◊◊◊

 

It’s a weekend and Kyungsoo have to go to church since it’s his special day. Usually when celebrating his birthday, he just prays and buys himself a cake and stays in his apartment.  There’s a church in the neighbourhood and it’s just a walking distance from his apartment so he just took a walk to get there.

The mass ended well and he’s now going to buy some snacks and a cake for himself. As he walked down the road, he’s not sure about it but someone was calling him. It’s an unfamiliar voice so he just ignored it.

“Do Kyungsoo!” called a man from behind. Now, he’s certain that he was the one the man is trying to call. He can hear running footsteps towards him and suddenly, it stopped. That very moment, he can smell a sweet scent of roses.

“For you, happy birthday.”

“By any chance, are you Kim Jongin?”

Jongin was flabbergasted with the fact that his angel knew his name. It’s not that he didn’t like it, for he loves it a lot, but it’s unexpected and really out of the blue. It’s his plan that day to introduce himself formally but he didn’t have an idea that Kyungsoo already knew him.

“Your little brother told me secretly about you.” Kyungsoo said after a few moments of silence.

“Wh-what did he told you?”

“That you’ve been patiently looking over on me for a year already.”

He was even more stunned that his angel knew that much of him. He felt his face getting warm as it turned tomato red from embarrassment. The happenings are very fast and Jongin was shocked with what suddenly came out from his mouth.

“Did Sehun tell you I like you?”

“He never mentioned it. Well, is that so?”

 


 

a/n: omo! hope you like this one.. it's a short fluff kaisoo one-shot ^^

 

My Secret Lover - Trilogy Stories:

1. The Idol's Sentiment ~ A BaekYeol Story

2. Forever Your Guardian Angel ~ A XiuHo Story

3. Devotion of a Stalker ~ A KaiSoo Story