Finale

Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A fan asked RiSe which member that she wouldn’t want to leave alone and she says EunB.” She kept her promise until the very last time.

 

It was raining on Seoul’s sky. And it was in the middle of the night, when silence killing, and all can be heard just rain dropped from sky to the ground. The silence of the night broke by a loud crash from the highway, made others who used the highway hit their breaks and opened their car door to look what happened to the car.

 

Meanwhile, at above the sky. Many angels were discussed together in a lot of fussed, making their place to stay a bit noisy. Almost all of them already knew that this will be happen, they have the list already. But what made them fuss about this was an angel who will be the guardian of the people who just died in car crash.

 

“Have you told to the chief?” one of them nodded. “She couldn’t be guardian angel for both of them. She never handles this before.”

 

“That’s why chief trusted it to her; she should do it no matter what to know her ability.” The older angel said and then sighed. “I’m not trust her either, but if chief already said, we have to do it no matter what.”

 

They were talking about a newbie soon-to-be guardian angel that just inducted. The name of this soon-to-be guardian angel is Fýlakas. As the mean time she was in the place, all she did just sleeping or playing with others. She is lazy, that what most of guardian angels here think about her, because she never done anything other than sleeping or playing.

 

“Fýlakas, you got a letter from the chief.” The delivery service of angels sent a letter to you who seemed sleeping in peace at your place—above the tree.

 

You opened your eyes lazily and looked at the delivery angel. “Letter? From the chief?” you got down from the tree easily then took the letter from him. “Thank you,” you smiled and bowed a bit.

 

You read the letter consisted of three pages letter, and small frowned can be seen from your face. You re-read the letter once again to make sure that you read it right. “This is joke.” You threw the letter but then an apple dropped on your head making you wince in pain and looked up. “What was that for?” you rubbed your head as you pouted to the chief’s assistant.

 

“That’s not a joke. That’s your first job ever, and chief expecting a better result than anyone has expected which you will fail.”

 

The chief’s assistant gave you the files. “Are you sure about this?”

 

She shook her head, “I’m not sure, but if chief already trust you, that mean he knows something that people never see inside of you. Make it quick, one of the girls already waited for you near the gate.”

 

“N-now?” you asked in horror as she quickly tidy up a bit your white angel dress.

 

“Good luck!” the chief’s assistant cheered you up as she then flew back to her place leaving you alone and looking at the files as you walked to the gate.

 

Many angels were looking at you asyou passed by, some of them whispering something you couldn’t hear, and some talked about you loud, making you embarrassed and looked down.

 

As you arrived at the gate, you looked around to see the girl that you have to meet, but no one was there. The gate was still closed, no sense of human spirit there. You opened the gate then closed it again and walked to find the girl who stood near the edge of the place.

 

That must be her, you thought and walked closer again.

 

The girl looked down at the earth below her with sad face and unreadable expression, making the soon-to-be guardian angel frowned then looked down to the earth too to find something that made the girl having such a sad face like that.

 

“That’s earth.” You said, making the girl jumped in shock and held her chest. “Oh, sorry to scare you, I didn’t mean that way.”

 

The girl took a step back slowly as she looked at Fýlakas in weird way. “W-who are you?” she asked softly.

 

You needed few minutes to answer the question. You remembered one of your fellow angels once said that you can’t tell the human spirit their name, no matter what. You should stay unnamed until the human spirit can enter the heaven.

 

“I’m. . . your. . . tour guide. . yeah, tour guide.” You nervously answered. “Kwon Rise?” you asked the girl to divert the main topic.

 

The girl shook her head, “Go EunBi.” She answered lightly make the angel nodded her head. “Am I in heaven?”

 

“Eum. . not yet. . .but you will be there soon after you finished all the things that you should do.” You explained well after she read the files in rapid speed.

 

“What things I should do?” The girl asked sadly. “I already half way to heaven.”

 

“Let’s take a walk with me down there.” You said with soft smile. “I will give you a free ride and free services. How’s that sound?”

 

She seemed hesitant but nodded her head too. You took her hand and in several blinks of eyes, the both of you already arrived in the middle of silent and dark street.

 

“This is the road to my parents’ house.” Eunb said to you with sad smile. “But the house look so empty, no lights inside.” She walked to the gate and about to reach the gate but she couldn’t hold it.

 

“Maybe they are in the hospital.” You mumbled softly then took her hand to do another place jump.

 

Eunbi was shock as she now in the corridor of the hospital. All people were in rush. Most of them are people who wore white clothes. They were expert doctors and senior nurses of the hospital. They went through Eunbi’s body without even looked at her. You who were looking at Eunbi just sighed and know how sad she was right now.

 

“Eunbi-ah, my lovely daughter, I’m sorry I can’t protect you with myself.” Faintly both of you and Eunbi can hear faint voice that came from a certain room. Eunbi looked at you to make sure that you heard that too.

 

Eunbi walked closer to you and looked at you with her begging face. “Can my mom and my friends see me? Just once, I want to tell them something.”

 

Meanwhile behind Eunbi, there was a human spirit that fought to go back to the body even though an angel of death already called her. She insisted to go back and fought all the best she could, she begged to the angel of death to prolong her time for couple of days.

 

“You’re an angel, I know it, please let my mom see me and let me tell her that I’m okay.”

 

You rubbed your nape and bite your bottom lips softly. “That’s hard. I can’t do that. I’m not a special angel.” You said to her and Eunbi slowly crying.

 

“But. . .” Eunbi looked at you with full of hope. “We can try. . .”Even though I know after this I might expelled from my place, you thought. “One at a time. . .” You added and she nodded with small smile on her face.

 

“Is that RiSe?” Eunbi asked you after she done crying and was about to approach her but you stopped her to do so and you shook your head. “Why?”

 

“If she sees you, she might be give up and choose to die faster when she can fight it. Let’s go and find your mom.” You said and dragged her from the corridor to find a mortuary where Eunbi’s dead body was there.

 

Eunbi could see her mom crying and so did her other family. Seeing her mom cry made Eunbi cry hard. “Hey, don’t cry. You can be like this if you want to talk to your mom. Wipe your tears away.”

 

Then, you with your power, make the time stopped for 2 minutes, and all people there at the mortuary were unmoved, only one person who can move, it was Eunbi’s mother. “You have 2 minutes to talk with her, I will wait here.” You said and pushed Eunbi to her mom.

 

Eunbi walked slowly then tapped her mom’s shoulder lightly. “Eomma. . .” she tried her best to smile but it seemed hard because she saw her mom cried endlessly like that.

 

Her mom suddenly stopped crying and turned her body around and met her beloved daughter wearing white dress with her sweet smile plastered on her face. “Eunbi-ah, is that you?” Eunbi nodded her head, and her mom wanted to hug her but failed as she just like hugging air.

 

Eunbi shook her head and still smiling, “Eomma, don’t cry again, I’m fine now. I’m sorry for everything I’ve caused to you and thank you for everything you gave to me. Thank you for trust me to be the one I want to be and thank you for always be there for me, and thank you for everything you’ve given to me. Please stop cry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter