Feeling understandable and then shocked!

My Secret Crush

♦My Secret Crush♦


Chapter 24

The next day, IU went to school with Jiyeon as usual but her main thing was to apologise to Suho for what she had did yesterday.  It was a minor but careless mistake and she promised herself not to repeat it again!

The school time was still early and class started about half an hour later. Jiyeon followed IU as IU had explained to her and they quickly and carefully searched for Suho. Even if she was super  nervous to apologise to him, she must do it by today. 😌👍

IU and Jiyeon is still searching for Suho when..., "Park Jiyeon! Yah, where have you been, miss talkative and silly girl? " Kris pretended to be angry and pouted while walking towards Jiyeon. 

"Hehe... sorry oppa. I don't know why I have forgotten you for a awhile just now but it's by accidentally... and I'm really really sorry oppa!" Jiyeon apologised to him.

She was kind of shocked for forgetting him for a moment. 

Kris soften and took his hand to ruffled her hair and Jiyeon heart went faster. She was obviosuly embarrassed and shy at the same time.

"Silly girl! Yah, why my jiyeonnie looked so scared and shy now? Hey, I'm not scolding you for real okay!" Kris chuckled at the fragile and petite Jiyeon now.

"I know--" Kris interrupted her. 

"Hmm... but I do like it as now my Jiyeonnie looks so cute when you looked fragile outside so... that means I can and must look out for you and be by your side always! As you know, I'm always your knight in shining armour!" Kris purposely to make her shy and she looked cute! 🙇😄😜

"Yah o-oppa!! Stop it with the cheesy talk! Now back to reality!" Jiyeon blushed madly and squealed inside when he looks into her eyes as he talk earlier. 

Back at IU, she looked at the now active fun and silly couple in front of her. She realised how Jiyeon looks so shy and as if Jiyeon has turned into IU and Kris into Suho. The newbie couple! Sigh, she missed the newbie couple era when they had just started to talk and so on. 😟☹ 

Back to reality now, Kris does not know where is Suho but followed them after Jiyeon has explained to him the situation.

"Where is he...," IU mumbled nervously while searching through his classroom and then the big and now crowded canteen. 

"IU! I-I think that's Suho!" Jiyeon finally pointed at the peacefully quiet garden. 

"Suho oppa...!" IU exclaimed quietly. 

IU looked and saw Suho seating on the bench that she sat last time while staring into space and up the sky. 

"Okay IU, now be brave and go and apologise to him! It's your chance but I'm not forcing you, okay?" Jiyeon said calmly and IU slowly nodded. 

With careful steps, IU walked towards Suho from behind since the entrance of the garden is behind, facing the bench's back. When she arrived close enough to him without him noticing, she quickly tapped his shoulder twice and backed away while looking at him guiltily and worriedly. Jiyeon and Kris face palmed at IU's cute but wrong action at the first step. 

Suho immediately looked behind and find IU staring at him hesitantly. He wanted to smile and greet her but stopped when he remembers about yesterday's incident. He was still affected by that and scared if IU act like what his dad did to his beloved mom. How dare and cruel his so called 'dad' lied and cheated on his mom! 

"Umm o-oppa...," IU started nervously.

He soften and calmed down when she called his name but tried to ignore IU while walking out of the garden coldly.

"No! O-oppa hold on!" IU quickly ran and blocked his way.

"IU-sshi, please stay away from me today. I don't want to talk to you as I'm not in the mood. Sorry IU," Suho said coldly but whispered the last sentence.

IU was able to hear the last sentence and she calmed down. Maybe he needs more time and she knew it that Suho still has a soft heart but she still cannot wait to be together with him! 😊

----------><----------

After school, Chorong was walking past the garden and saw Suho by accident. She was so happy as it was a coincidence one and not by purposely. She sat too quickly beside him and he did not realised her presence for busy staring into space while doing his deep thinking. 

"Hey oppa, are you okay?" Chorong tapped him and asked worriedly. 

"Omma, that shocked me! Umm yes, I'm okay. Why do you need to ask me that?" Suho replied in a cold tone.

"Aish, oppaaa! Don't pretend to act cold in front of me okay! I'm your childhood friend right? Our longest lasting friendship ever till now, remember oppa~?" Chorong whispered the last sentence to him. 

"Pshh! Yah, I feel like getting weirder and wanna puke! Yuck!" Suho said and made a 'puke' action.

Chorong giggled and squealed both outside and inside. 'OMO!! The Suho oppa that I know back then is back!! I like this kind of him when he replied to me! Ahhhh! I've fallen for him more and more now, aaaahh~!'  

"Oh anyway, I'm sorry Chorong. I forget that you're my childhood friend back then. I have a short-term memory, if you haven't know." Suho said in a cold tone. 

"Aish, oppaaa! Keke~ I know about your short-term memory since when we're kids, okay! It's fine if you forget about it cause it's from a long time ago already! But I'm happy than ever cause the old oppa that I know is back!!" Chorong replied happily.

Suho smiled unknowingly at her reply. Deep down in his heart, he actually liked this aura of Chorong when she's not faking herself and not being all clingy even though her loud voice and cheerful aura is still here.

"Chorong, do you mind if I ask you something?" Suho asked hesitantly.

"Ani (no), go ahead oppa!" she replied, smiling naturally. 

"Why do you changed your whole self? I like it when your aura and self is like this! It reminds me of our time last time together...," Suho said and his eyes showed a sad one.

Chorong felt sad too and pouted hearing his question. She was also satisfied when Suho asked her that. It seems like he cared for her too.

IU gasped and dropped her wallet accidentally, too shocked for words. Luckily Suho and Chorong did not react to it as the sound was quite soft. She was jealous at the whole conversation. She was planning to peep on Suho for awhile only in the first place but when she saw Chorong, she decided to stay and be prepared if in case Chorong irritates her oppa and so on. 😊 She does not understand the whole thing. Was Chorong once a good and kind girl? She quickly headed home while on the verge of crying. 

 


Hello! Here is chapter 24 just updated! Enjoy reading, hehe :D ^_^