Final

I Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joonmyun couldn’t remember the last time he was able to actually sit back and relax. It had been probably two months since he’d even had time to just breathe. Being the leader of a group of young rambunctious men was not something he favored some days. It could get to be a little much. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Jongdae were a big part of today’s troubles. The three pranksters were having a field day messing with him. Every corner he turned, whether it be at the dorm or at the company, he had one, two, or even all three of the boys down his throat. The problem with it all though was no one ever took up for Joonmyun. Joonmyun was the meditator when other members were being picked on but Joonmyun himself always had to be a one man team. He had no cheerleader to encourage him on when his problems became almost too much.

Well, he thought he didn’t.

Little did he know, he had a little helper that would run around after him, cleaning up what mess was left in the wake of the "beagle line." Kyungsoo was mostly quiet. He had a shy personality normally. It was no different even after years of living with the other boys. Always keeping to himself. Sure, he got along with everyone for the most part but he always felt some kind of need to protect Joonmyun.

Kyungsoo had just finished stacking plates after dinner when he walked passed a door sitting slightly ajar. Normally he would have ignored it but he heard a muffled cry come out of the room. It was Joonmyun’s room. Kyungsoo paus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter