Chapter 1

Tomorrow and the Days Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Her breathing slowed as she looked at the man she loved. Laying before her was white a white hospital sheet covering his body, the creases and folds fit into his body at the places she used to gently hold and felt secured by. Deeply anguished, she felt all the blood rush through her body as she collapsed down. A hand was near her heart and the other had already lost its feeling. She questioned what could've all led to this occurence, why this had to happen. He was a man like no other, beautiful features and even a more beautiful personality. He lived a good life, she thought, even with all his flaws and imperfections, he had loved her as much as she loved him at one point, and that was all that was needed for her to let him go.

~

2016

     Walking down the stairs of the company, Baek Jin Hee headed around the corner and quickly slid into the room right on time. It was the day they were going to discuss whether she would be taking a new role in a drama that was predicted to be a hit. She wasn't sure though, she had just finished filming a week ago and wanted time to rest.

     "It's confirmed, Jung Il Woo will be the male lead." The manager told her and the other people around murmured and cheered that this would definitely be a hit. Jung Il Woo had one of the most viewed dramas in 2015 and Baek Jin Hee's drama had also been of the most popular dramas of the year. It was only reasonable that Jin Hee should accept the role. 

     They all looked at Jin Hee, "Do you want to accept the role?"

     She knew that they all were waiting on her yes and so unwillingly, she accepted the role. 

At a nearby cafe

     Kim Ji Won arrived at the cafe with a sour look on her face as she stomped over to where her father sat and curtly sat down. Her father looked up, sent a small nod of acknowledgement to her and continued checking his phone.

     "Father, I just got back from America, you can't tell me I'm getting married-to someone I don't even know!" She spit out as she looked at him intently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter