chapter1

the reason she dissipaired

park taeyeon is 18 years old girl she is short.brown honey hair.brown eyes.cute nose and lips.rosy cheeks.not dimention a rounded pretty face(im telling this to help the imagination)she live in seoul in very big mansion with her lovely sister their life is very happy even thought they'e orphan they manage to stand out and live happily but the truth taeyeon always wondered about her parents death well they die in car accident and nothing had found just a dead fish she wondered what that mean and while she was swimming in her thoughts her sister dara shake her''what are you thinking honey''dara said taeyeon know that she couldent lie to her sister"nothing"taeyeon lied''taeyeon your lying just tell me we are sister remmember''she pout while doing aegyo''ok im thinking about our parents death''taeyeon sight while dara froze like ice then she choked her saliva.

"taeyeon i need to tell you about our parents death"she said and continue''our parents were having a problem with the black fish mafia"taeyeon didnt understand her parent have the cleanniest profile ever''the mafia manage that accident and today im gonna leave to track them down"then taeyeon notice a bag laying on the door''why are you leaving dara"taeyeon start crying''dont worry taeyeon i will be leaving for a week"then she hugged her sister the last hug....

after 3 days:

taeyeon was alone in her bed thinking and wonder she was swimming heavily in the clouds her phone suddenly rang"yoboseo"she answered"are you park taeyeon''a man voice was talking"yes why"the man continue''were sorry to say and report that your sister park dara is dead in bomb expload''suddenly taeyeon whole world just crashed that hour that minute that second she was having a mental breakdown she never listen what the man was saying but she heard something''her body didnt found nothing just a dead fish''she got the shock of her life she remmember what her sister told her that day three days ago to be exact about the mafia and the accident"there's one surviver who was in the same place''the man said''can you please tell me the name''she begged''sorry it secret we cant just tell you this''in apologizing tone''please i need to talk to him''she begged him again"ok his name is woo jiho a student of art high school it actually near from the place of the accident''he tell her everthing she thank him and hang up the phone.she start crying endlessly she couldent belive that her sister die after all these years she and her sister live in happyness that you couldent imagine a world full of happyness no betrayle no lies nothing bad just a cotton and candy and rainbow and independence she lift her body to stand up tommorow she will enter to jaejoong highschool to know the whole truth why her sister leave and suddenly dissepaired and who is exactly the black fish mafia and why and how her parents got involved in this whole sircle.