Memories

Memories-Kai short oneshot

You tried sleeping ... Didn't work ... No one beside you to hug ...to kiss....You know what's been on your mind all day. 

The breakup

His your everything! You tried not thinking about him but didn't  work. "Kai needs to come back", you whispered quietly. "No he did something really bad to me. He will never become my boyfriend again", you said again. You looked at the bright clock. -2am- . You sighed and thought about today (Since it's past 12). School! You have to see his face again and the way he stares at you just makes your heart melt. Time slipped away and morning came by  very fast. You woke up by the annoying sound of your alarm. You grunted as you walked carelessly into the bathroom to get ready. After showering you went to the nearest noodle shop with your school bag to eat a bowl of noodle. You didn't want to see Kai there so you went there early. After eating, you slowly walked to school. Unexpectedly, you didn't see your " boyfriend" there standing there. Your eyes was red and didn't have energy. You quickly went to your locker and got your books and went early to your English classroom to think about "it". The worst thing was he was in your English class first. You looked down the whole time incase he suddenly comes in and stares into your eyes with sadness. As expected he was the second person that came in along with a random student. He ignored the student and suddenly said "do you want to talk ", he said looking directly at you. You ignored it and didn't look up. "(your name)! Talk to me", he said louder. You still ignored him. "Come o. "Hey Kai", Kai's classmate interrupted him. "Hey", Kai said and class started. Class felt boring without someone to talk to. You do miss him but you didn't want to get hurt again. Class went slow as but the bell rang fast for the next class. You quickly pack up but he was standing there infront of you. You packed and ran away to your next class as he kept calling your name. You started tearing up as you reached the room. You wiped your tears away and went into maths class.  Maths as always is boring! "(your name) what's 2x+5?", the teacher said. "Don't know miss", you replied without energy . "Well you better listen", she said looking at you badly. Class ended and recess came along. You were lonley... Sat in the corner and ate your apple. You didn't even finish the apple and chucked it in the bin . Sport was next which made you about to faint . You got changed into your sport uniform and waited for the bell to ring . Not long soon , it rang and you sat on the seat waiting for instructions from the PE teacher. Suddenly you remembered 'Kai'.Same PE class. You saw as all your classmates sat in the line of seats waiting. "Okay today we will be playing basketball", he said in his deep voice. He separated the teams into two and the game started. You played well since you are sporty until the middle of the game. You couldn't see... couldn't feel a thing.... The last thing you heard was an angelic voice yelling your name.

A amazing face that you missed so badly is what you saw as you opened your eyes.  The place you were at made you feel special "(your name) Don't move ", you heard his amazing voice again. You stared into his chocolate light brown eyes that felt like heaven. He leaned closer and our lips touched. You closed your eyes .The feelings were back. It was as if everything was normal. You opened your eyes slowly as Kai smiled at you. You sat up and he wrapped his arms around you while you were facing him. "You remember? the memories of us kissing , the memories of us having the best time, the memories of when you always blushed when I said 'I love you'. You couldn't resist and blushed. He laughed. "The memories ", he said emotionally. "the memories will continue if you won't hurt me again", you whispered as you forgive him for the cheating he did on you. He had a teary eye. You wiped the tear off and kissed him for a long time under the tree where Kai first asked you out!

 

tumblr_me0theydOA1qhoaybo1_400.jpg (OMG! Imagine this is the way he looks at you <3)

A/N: I HOPE YOU ENJOYEDD this oneshot! Haha this one is quite a emotional one :) If you haven't checked out my Chen one be sure to check it out! Ahhh man I'm daydreaming now XD Like sub and comment for more!! Other members oneshots will be coming out soon! <333 Seeeya then! :)