Teaser Chapter

The Cutest Couple

 

I made up my mind again about the Sequel and I decidded to tease you guys because I'm so evil

LOL

I TRULY AM SORRY FOR THIS BUT I HAD TO SHOW YOU ALL!

 

ENJOY!<3



 

As a happy and as always cute couple, you and Chunji were still together. You were walking home from buying food on a Friday night, and as usual, you always bought food from the city on Friday’s. The bags were heavy but you knew how to hang in there and just keep going, you were almost at the bus stop too. Your hands suddenly felt light and free, you looked behind and Chunji gave you his sweet and warming smiles. “Hey baby” He softly said, you smiled and kissed his lips…

----------

Jeongmin was in class, waiting for you to walk through the doors and wave. He looked at the box of tissues and remembered taking your tears away when you were crying because of Chunji. He looked back at the door and found you standing there, but you were facing Chunji and he had just kissed you on the forehead. Jeongmin snapped out and shook his head. He went back to paying attention to chewing his gum.

----------

Kwangmin and Youngmin were on the school’s playground. Youngmin was on the swing and Kwangmin was pushing him from behind. “YAH! HYUNG YOU’RE GOING TOO HIGH! STOP PUSHING MEEEE! I WANNA GET OFF NOW!” Youngmin kicked his legs in the air and Kwangmin just laughed and kept pushing. From a distance you were walking into school holding Chunji’s hand. Kwangmin stopped pushing and his smile faded and Youngmin forgot about being pushed so high. The two brothers watched you. Once you were out of their sight, the boys snapped out of their daze.

----------

You were late for class and so you ran. You didn’t watch where you were going so you kicked a rock and ripped on it. Your books fell to the floor and Donghyun saw you. He immediately ran to you and helped you up. “----- ARE YOU OKAY!?” You sat back on your bottom and looked at your knee “It’s fine Donghyun just a small scratch” He looked at your knee “Well that’s a pretty big scratch, ----- you’re bleeding like heaps!” You smiled but felt the stinging pain “No it’s alright” You tried getting up but once you could stand you fell. Donghyun caught you in his arms and looked right at you. Your eyes met. Chunji didn’t notice the atmosphere between the two of you but he saw your cut knee and he rushed straight to you. Donghyun let go of you and handed you over to your boyfriend. “Thanks Donghyun” Chunji smiled at him then looked back at you “Babe I’m so sorry, I don’ want you running again, if you’re in a hurry then tell me and I’ll run for you” He chuckled and you giggled. Donghyun picked your books up for you and gave them to Chunji as well. –She has a boyfriend, and Chunji is her boyfriend, and Chunji is my friend. Snap out of it Donghyun you don’t have a chance with her anyway- He ruffled his hair with his hand and walked the other way.

----------

You and Chunji were walking along the pathway with laced hands together. “-----! Chunji! HEYY!” The two of you turned around and found Boyfriend walking towards you with smiley faces. Minwoo jumped in between the two of you which broke your linked fingers. You looked at Chunji and Chunji looked back at you. Chunji hated it when this happened and at times you didn’t like it either. But you couldn’t help it, they were your friends. The thing is, you just never had enough time with Chunji now, your friends, work and other people around you would always interrupt, Boyfriend obviously didn’t mean it, but there was one girl who did.

----------

“Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Yong Jiyoung, I am new here so please make me feel welcomed, Thankyou” The class applauded and she sat down. Jiyoung transferred from another state, just as she saw a glimpse of Chunji, she immediately fell for him. But lucky for you, Chunji has learnt his lesson and to never leave your side.

 

But because of these people, you move further away from each other. Does this mean you’re going to have a far distance relationship, or is it going to end, again……


~Tough Love~

Coming Soon...


 

 

So what do you think??

Now you know what type of things could be happening. Ooohhh, there are more crushes recently~

Hehe..... Sorry for being so evil

I LOVE YOU!