The fate of two lovers

The Starcrossed Lovers

KAI'S P.O.V.

I fell to the ground as I tried to call her name. "Krystal...." She didn't even turn back to see that I was dying. I slowly started to let myself freeze in the cold, but I could I hear Krystal calling my name a while later.

"Kai! Please... Don't leave me now. You can't do this to me....." She ran to me and people tried to get me into the hospital.  A couple of minutes later, I found myself in a hospital bed next to Krystal and our parents. "Kai, I thought you wouldn't wake up this time", Krystal she said as she hugged me. "I'm sorry about what happened earlier." A tear rolled down her eye and I wiped it off. 

"Krystal, I think now is a good time to tell them what happened yesterday last night." The parents just looked at each other completely confused. She nodded her head faced towards them then took a deep breath.

"Oma, apa, and Kai's parents, there is some shocking news I need to tell you. Last night, Kai and I made a huge mistake. Please don't get angry at us..." Her eyes welled up with tears again. "I'm pregnant!" They all just remained silent with their faces expressionless. "Its all your fault though! This wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't suggest that Kai and I go to a hotel together!" They had smiles and tears on their faces. 

"Congratulations Kai and Krystal", Kai's mom said. "You made our lives even happier than ever." What's going on?! Their all actually okay with something like this. 

"What do you mean?", I asked. "You guys aren't mad at all?" The dads looked they were about object. But the moms stopped them. 

"Kai, when you leave us, we will always have a reminder of you which is your child", Oma said. "There will be no grief, only happiness after this child is born. It's time to change our life around." She lit a smile across her face. Wow... I never thought it would be that easy to let it go. I felt more relieved and calm then ask the parents something.

"If Krystal is going to be part of the family, don't you think we should do it in a proper manner?", I said. A smile came across their faces. They all knew exactly what I was talking about except for Krystal. I think I should show it to her tonight. They went to do what they were supposed to. Tomorrow.... Tomorrow is the day where everything will be new and bright.....

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V. 

What did Kai mean by being part of the family, properly? I sure don't know what it is but I hope it doesn't embarrass me in front of Kai. I decided to ask him what it was after everyone else left their room. "Kai, can you tell me about being part of the family properly means?" He just laughed. Oh no...... It is something embarrassing. 

"You'll find out soon Krystal. For now, just go shopping with your mom or something." He kissed my forehead and tried to fall asleep. I closed the door and went to go look for oma. We decided to walk to a shop for... Dresses? I just stood there in front of the huge store with the beautiful long dresses in display.

"Oma, what are we doing here? I thought we were shopping for fun....", I said shocked.

"This is fun! Tomorrow you guys will be somewhere fancy, big, and grand! All the attention will be turned to you! So if you want people to notice you, you better wear something that stands out", she says as if she was a professional. We tried so many dresses on that I lost count after 20. But I finally found one that definitely caught my attention. It was a long, white dress with a flower crowning.  It was just beautiful. Oma saw me staring at it and asked a nearby employee how much it costs.

"It costs 1,500 dollars ma'am. Would you like to go to the counter to buy it?", a guy replied. My jaw dropped to the floor..... How could this simple dress cost so much?! I was waiting for answer from Oma.

"Yes, please. Thank you", she said with a nervous smile. Did I just hear what she said correctly? Why is she spending so much on this dress. "But just give us a second. Let's see if this looks on my daughter." She gave the dress to me and pushed me right into a dressing room. I was so excited and worried at the same time. after I put the dress on, I looked at myself in he big long mirror. Wow.... It's so beautiful.... I stepped outside and mom was in tears as soon as she saw me. Apparently, Kai's mom came too. She was obviously stunned.

"Nyeapona! I can't wait for Kai to see you in this tomorrow!", she said clapping and hugged me. "Go change and we'll find some jewelry to wear with that." As soon as I had finished and bought the dress, we all went to the jewelry store. I still don't know what's going on... Why are they getting me what I want? It's really irritating me now and so I asked them. But they ignored me.

"Oh! Look at these diamond necklaces!", Oma said getting excited. "They will go perfectly with the dress!" So we bought them and I asked again.

"Why are you doing this?" No reply back... We went into a shoe store and bought a pretty pair of white heels with a diamond in the center of it. By now I was getting really anxious. This was the last time I asked and I waited for an answer.

"Krystal, you have a surprise waiting for you back at home. I promise it will answer all of your questions", Kai's mom said. I felt like I havent been home in forever. Even though it only been a matter of days. When we got a ride home, I looked everywhere for that surprise. But I just couldn't find it. The last place I didn't look at yet was the backyard. I saw rose petals and candles leading to the far back. I saw Kai standing there. I rushed to him. 

"Kai..", as I finally reached him, he looked calm. He bent down on one knee, and pulled out a small blue box. He opened it, and I saw a beautiful diamond ring. 

"Krystal, will you marry me?" 

"Kai....."