The worst unforgivable sin commited

Wings

-_____ POV-

Minwoo and I were walking to the park.He told me there was something he wanted to say.

"____-ah?Want to go to that cafe?Afterwards we can go to the amusement park if you want." Minwoo said as he smiled.This was weird...

"Neh.Kaja!" I answered as I dragged him to the cafe.He just laughed.I bought a milkshake while he bought ice-cream.We had this random conversation of the past.How we ment and so on...

After we went on 5 rides at the amusement park,he told me to sit down at the bench.He slowly sat next to me.

"Minwoo?Is there something wrong?Are you hurt anywhere?"

"Ani.I umm...wanted to tell you something.I-I think it's time to part our ways.Go on our own paths,you deserve a better guy than me." he said the last words bitterly.His words slowly sunk in as I realised it.

"Y-You're not serious are you?You're just kidding right?Minwoo you're the only guy that I would ever love."Tears slowly started to form in my eyes.

"No,that's not it...I...that's not what I meant-"

"See?You don't even realise what you're actually saying!Let me tell you what you're saying Minwoo!Right now,in front of my very face, you're doing one thing,breaking up with me.If it was a break up all you wanted,then why did you bother doing all of this?"

"So you would enjoy your last moments with me.And like I said,I'm not breaking up with you!"

"Wow,you must have wasted your time and energy planning all of this right?"I chuckled bitterly with a sour look on my face.Then...I started running.

"____-AH!STOP!!" I hid when I crossed the road.He was running like there was no tomorrow.That's when I saw it.A car........going through a red light and....Minwoo getting run over.

"Minwoo.........MINWOO!NO!" I ran to him and lifted his bloody body up.

"___-ah,mianhae.I guess this is what I deserved for what I've done right?" Minwoo shakily gasped.

"What?"

"Hurting you.Ack!Omo that hurts."He caressed my face.

"Minwoo...yah,No Minwoo you're not leaving me got it?!Hold on a little longer.I'm calling an ambulance."

"Ani...A-Ani,I'd gladly die this way.With you right here,seeing your beautiful face.......what I did was a sin right?" he smiled softly as his eyes started to close.

"Minwoo...yah you!Yah...don't leave me..." his hand dropped from my face and he was....lifeless.I was technically talking to a dead body.

"What I DID was sin.You didn't do anything wrong.Minwoo..."endless tears fell.This is the mistake that I would never forget for the rest of my life.It's like a heavy weight laid on me.It'll never come off.Huh.It would be one heck of a miracle if this burden would be lifted off me in a few years.Or better or worse...soon.

-end of POV-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment please!:D