Scene 1

Oh My Lady!

[Scene 1]

 

 

 

Ring~Ring~

 

"Ugh, stupid alarm clock.." Jessica muttered agaisnt the pillow as she threw her alarm clock on the ground.

She sighed in relief once the clock stopped ringing.

"Good morning Ms. Jung." just then, her maid entered and she was holding a tray on her hand which was filled with a delicious breakfast meal.

"Why are you here?" Jessica asked, feeling slightly annoyed.

"Your father ordered me to bring you this."

Jessica looked up and saw the maid holding the breakfast tray on her hands. "Just leave it on my table, i'll eat it sooner or later." Jessica said as she laid her head back on the pillow.

"But you're father told me that you have to go get ready. You're father will be having an important visitor today."

"That is none of my concern. Now get out." Jessica said rudely. The maid sighed as she bowed and left the room, leaving Jessica's breakfast on her study table.

When Jessica was about to go back to her sleep, her phone rang.

"Ugh, who is this and what do you want?" she answered.

"No need to be so rude Jessi~ no wonder they call you the ice princess.."

"Oh, mianhe Fany-ah...I thought you were someone else."

"Were you sleeping?"

"Neh."

"Sorry if i disturbed you. I just called to check if you're okay."

"Why? I'm always fine."

"And i miss you a lot." this made Jessica smile.

"Same here. Can we meet? Are you still busy these days?"

"Much to my dismay, yes. My dad is sick and me and my brother have to take care of him."

"Hmm...I hopre we could meet for some other time then."

"Sure Jessie, i would do anything to be able to spend a day with you."

Jessica chuckled. "Your cheesiness won't work on me, mushroom."

"Ara. Well, i gotta go now. My brother is demanding me to cook breakfast. Call and text me?"

"Neh. See you soon, bye."

"Saranghae chin goo yah~"

Jessica smiled.

"Saranghae."

They both ended the call, leaving Jessica to go back to her sleep again. But much to her dismay, there was a knock on the door.

'Why does everyone keep on disturbing my sleep?!' she thought.

"Sica-wa.." Jessica heard her older brother's voice.

"Come on in." the ice princess said coldly.

Yonghwa entered the room and sat on his younger sister's bed. "Stop sleeping you brat." he teased.

Jessica shot him a glare. "Shut up if you don't want me to throw the alarm clock at you instead."

"Yikes, its so early in the morning yet you're already being so cranky." Yonghwa's face was hit by a pillow. "Yah, what was that for?"

"That's for messing with the ice princess." Jessica said as she stuck out her tongue while sitting herself up. "What are you doing here?"

"I came here to wake you up since you RUDELY sent our maid away. Seriously Sica, can you be a little more gentle when it comes to our helpers? It ain't easy finding good maids you know."

"Yeah yeah. There are tons of them in this world."

"Tsk tsk, work your attitude you little brat." Yonghwa pinched Jessica's cheeks. "You better eat, take a bath and wear your best clothes. Dad is expecting a visitor and you're involved with him."

"How am i involved?"

"Just stop talking and get ready."

"Okay fine. Now get out of my room!" Jessica pushed Yonghwa out of the room, slamming the door shut.

After an hour, Jessica finally got ready. She went downstairs and saw her dad speaking with a handsome young lad. He caught Jessica staring at him and he smiled.

"Oh Jessica, you're finally here. We've been waiting for you." her father said.

"Dad, what's going on?" Jessica asked.

"Hi, my name is Park Jaebeom. But you could call me Jay." the guy extended his hand for her to shake. But Jessica just looked at her father with a confused expression on her face.

"Just shake his hand and be friendly to your fiance." her dad ordered.

"What? Fiance?" Jessica was confused.

"Yes, your fiance. You will get married to him. Isn't that wonderful?"

Jessica frowned and walked out. Jay sighed and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't worry, i'll handle her." Jessica's dad said before fowllowing her in the kitchen.

"Jessica Jung, what do you think you're doing?" her father said.

"Dad, i should be asking you the same question."

"He is your fiance! Why are you acting so rude and cold in front of him?"

"Dad, he isn't my fiance! And he never will be!"

"Are you answering back to your father now young lady?"

"Dad i'm sorry, but you're just being too much."

"How dare you! I gave you everything that you wanted, yet you are now disobeying me? I'm your father!"

"I know you are. That's why you should care about your own daughter's happiness!"Jessica was already crying, she can't handle the pain she was holding in her heart.

"I am giving you happiness! I'm getting you married to a young, rich, handsome, and a responsible young man!"

"But i don't even know him! I don't love him!"

"Love doesn't matter! What matters is that you two will have a bright future and a succesful life together!"

"Bright future? Success? Is that what you always think about dad? Is that why you are so heartless?"

SLAP!

Jessica held her reddish face which got slapped by her own father.

"Appa!!" Yonghwa tried to hold his father.

"Mr. Jung!!" Jaebeom saw the whole thing.

"U-Unnie!" Krystal ran over to Jessica who gave you her a hug.

Jessica laughed bitterly. "I guess you never did love me, appa." Before Mr. Jung could even say anything, Jessica walked away and ran into her room, crying.

 

...........................

Soft cries and whimpers were heard all around Jessica's room. She heard loud knocks from the door, but she decided to ignore it. She really wanted to be alone right now.

She grabbed her cellphone and dialed her bestfriend's number.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Sica? Why'd you call?"

"Fany-ah, i wanna go to Seoul."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chappie, done! Keke~ My first time writing, so please don't put pressure on me! :DD

Poor Sica.. TT_TT

Don't worry, Yuri will come in later!

Please leave you comments and tell me what you think! Please also suscribe! Gomawu saranghae! ^^ <3