2/2

Birthdays
8:00 a.m. 
November 5, 2013 
(A week before Mina's birthday)
 
     Again, Mina was up talking to her dad over the phone. They've grown closer despite their differences before her parents split. He was only available to talk around the time she got ready to school. She proceeded to change, and eat breakfast, placing the phone in front of herself as if he were eating with her. 
 
     Mrs. Nam, however, wasn't doing as well as she was before. She didn't let go of her grudge like Mina's dad did, but grew angrier whenever they'd contact each other. She grunted in annoyance when she saw them talking and leaves for work without a word to her daughter. 
 
     "Guess what?" Mr. Nam called, smiling. 
 
     "What?" 
 
     "I've been taking classes. I might be able to get custody of you!" 
 
     Mina was speechless. 
 
     "Dad, I'd love to stay with you, but mom--" 
 
     "Would be fine on her own. You can live out your dream in Seoul. Your mother doesn't even know of your dream" 
 
     "I'm going to tell her. Soon. Besides, this is too much. I need to think about it, dad" 
 
     Mina hung up earlier then usual, and after a moment of taking it all in, she let go of the breath she was holding. She picked up her bag and dialed for Jungkook on her way. 
 
     "That's crazy" 
 
     She nodded. "I would love to go to Seoul with him, but my mom..." 
 
     Jungkook was panting, so she knew he was on a short break while in dance practice. 
 
     "You gotta talk it out with your mom. You tend to do whatever your mom says. You're way to considerate and nice, so Mina, you have to be firm. This is your life. I gotta go." 
 
     "Bye" she muttered, and hung up. 
 
 
     Mina skipped her afternoon classes and visited her favorite music shop for new headphones. She took a plain wooden one, and set out to the bakery. She continued to play around, bending the pitches, and making her own music. 
 
     She unconsciously smiled, taking a song from BTS's album and remixing it to a slow version. She recorded it, and emailed it to Jungkook, excited. 
 
     20 minutes later, she got a call. The area code was Seoul, so she assumed it was her father's work phone. 
 
     "Hello?"
 
     "Yes, hello, is this Nam Mina?" An unfamiliar voice asked. 
 
     "Who is this?" She demanded, sliding the headphones onto her neck. 
 
     The voice chuckled. "Don't worry, I am actually Jungkook's boss, Bang Shi Hyuk. CEO of Big Hit" 
 
     "O-oh.." 
 
     "I'm calling you regarding Jungkook" 
 
     "Did something happen?" Mina asked, panicked. 
 
     "No, nothing like that. But I understand you have been sending him a couple of self written songs" 
 
     Jungkook, you little er, Mina thought. 
 
     "Uh, yes. I write my own songs" she answered dumbly. 
 
     "Well, I would love to do business with you here in Seoul. A few groups of mine are making a comeback, and I think your style would suit them perfectly" THE Bang Shik Hyuk explained. 
 
     "Oh! I -- YES! I mean, yes. That would be lovely" 
 
     As soon as she hung up, she cheered and danced around in the bakery. When Mrs. Kim asked what was going on, Mina explained. It ended up being Mrs. Kim, Mina, and her daughter, Jihyun dancing around. 
 
     But then came the problem of telling Mrs. Nam - who goes by Ms. Kim, now. 
 
3:34 p.m. 
November 7, 2013 
 
     Mina wasn't good at these types of things. 
 
     The conversation began in her mother's office, because Mina knew if they talked at home, there would be door slams. 
 
     How the conversation started: 
 
Mina: umm, do you know what I want to be? 
 
Mom: why of course. Your own CEO. Maybe a lawyer, right? 
 
Mina: uhh... No. 
 
Mom: accountant 
 
Mina: no.. 
 
     Soon Mina's mom had nothing else in her own industry to guess. She gave her daughter a stern look from her desk. Mina sat, hugging her knees, a blank look settled across her features. 
 
     "Mina" Ms. Kim said firmly, almost causing the girl to flinch. "What are you trying to say?" 
 
     Before Mina could utter a word, Ms. Kim wrinkled her nose sourly. "C'mon. Spit it out" 
 
     "A music producer" 
 
     Ms. Kim heard it perfectly. "What." 
 
     Mina shut her eyes. "I want to write music" 
 
     Her mother closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. "Just like your father. Music" 
 
     "Please, mom. I want to do this. Jungkook's CEO offered me a job, too. We can both go to Seoul, and -- and we can live with dad. I can help around the shop, and we can all be toget---" 
 
     "MINA!" Ms. Kim shouted, standing up. 
 
     Mina stood up as well, confusion spread across her face. 
 
     "Mina, you are 16 years of age. You are old enough to know that your father and I split. We are broken and will never get back together. Ever. If you choose to leave, fine. But never come back" 
 
     "Mother" she whimpered, shakily walking towards her desk.
 
     "GET OUT." Ms. Kim said icily. 
 
 
     She couldn't stop. She continued to stuff the clothes into her bags until she went crazy. 
 
     She couldn't take this. 
 
     Mina ran to the bathroom, pushing her hair out of the way, and forcing her lunch out. No dinner, she decided, and pushes herself up. 
 
     The next thing she knew, she was running. Running to who knows where. Her hair was a mess, and she was wearing her dad's old flip flops that her mom never threw out. She wiped her sweaty palms on her paint covered jeans, and reaches into her pockets, only to find ₩10,000. 
 
     She sits herself in the corner of the bakery, and simply asked for a water. Mina looks around to find Mrs. Jeon sitting there as well, on the phone. She didn't know that she had it in herself to walk up and plop into the seat in front of the woman. But, she did. 
 
     Mrs. Jeon put down her phone, and calmly set her eyes on the mess in front of her. 
 
     "Mina. How are you?" 
 
     She cleared her raspy voice. "Um, well. I'm sorry. Am I bothering you?" 
 
     "No. Not at all. What's the matter?" 
 
     Mina looked at the woman with crazy eyes. "You were wrong about me, Mrs. Jeon" 
 
     "I'm not a real woman, and I just don't know what to do. I'm not even confident in what I want. I'm naive and selfish. I am not fit to 'stand by your son's side' or whatever you said" 
 
     Mina felt crazy sobbing out her problems to her best friend's mother. She knew how selfish she was being to want to go to Seoul and trying to push her family together again. 
 
     "No. Technically, you are not a real woman" Mrs. Jeon began, "but you are a human being. A teenager, so of course you would have these problems. Your mother just can't keep controlling you forever. Be free. Go to Seoul, but she can't avoid you forever. She has to except this is important to you" 
 
10:01 a.m. 
November 10, 2013 
 
     For her birthday, Mina wanted to surprise Jungkook. 
 
     On this early train ride, Mina found herself hesitating. Her steps were heavy, and she kept looking back. The Jeon family took care of her for the couple of days her mother gave her the cold shoulder. She turned to the family, and they were smiling, but Mr. Jeon was crying rather dramatically, which made her giggle a bit. 
 
     As she began to step into the train, the person she really wanted to see finally made an appearance. 
 
     "Yah! You brat! You think a little note will be fine!?" A sour voice called. 
 
     Ms. Kim took her daughter into her arms and they hugged tightly. She smiled warmly for the first time since the divorce. Her mother wrapped a scarf around her neck, pulled a knitted beanie on, and wiped away the eye crust left behind. 
 
     "Ooh. What is my baby going to do without me?" Ms. Kim chuckled, planting a kiss on her forehead. 
 
     Mina wrinkled her nose playfully. "How embarrassing" 
 
     "Call. Text. Emails." She said, tapping Mina's nose each time. 
 
     Ms. Kim bid her goodbye, and when the station was out of sight, Mina heard the slight sound of paper. She wiggled again, finding the sound coming from her beanie. Taking it off, she found an envelope with a folded up piece of paper, a stack of pictures, and emergency money. 
 
     Mina seated herself and smiled, opening the folded paper first. 
 
     Correction: papers. 2 pages worth of her mother's rambling. It was handwritten, to her surprise, because everything her mother did was mostly typing. It read: 
 
Dear Mins, 
 
     Remember I used to call you Mins? It was incredibly lame, but as a child you thought everything that made no sense, was hilarious! Anyway, when you were born, I was incredibly happy, but concern. You were premature, but nothing majorly was wrong. But then, you got sick. You get sick so often, I got sick of it. Literally. 
     Anyway, you decided to pop out while your father and I were having a picnic. He left our blanket, our picnic food, and my phone. Do you know how cranky I was about that? By the time he came back, everything was naturally gone. Of course, that's not the reason why we split in the first place. We still loved each other, but we knew we were drifting apart. It was totally not about you, believe it or not, but because we were selfish. 
     I wanted to finish school and I worked very hard doing that. He was working hard in performing arts. My parents were really strict on this already (the fact that I got pregnant before marriage). We got married by the time you were 2, but we started to notice the change in our relationship. 
     
     So, in the end, we decided to split. I'll let you in on a little secret, Mina. We never really split, legally. We agreed on taking a break. I'd take you, and I agreed that if you'd have a reason to go to Seoul, he'd go with you. 
      When I spit that thing out about never coming back, I was totally lying, because if you didn't come back, I would go to Seoul myself. I noticed your infatuation with music ever since you were a kid, because the fact that you liked piano lesions. I thought it was very odd, but I was happy that you worked hard on that. 
     I was too stubborn to think that you'd leave, but here we are. I know you'll be scared, but I hope you'll stick to Jungkook. After all, he promised me he would look after you even if he had a girlfriend, you were his #1. 
 
     Remember to stay healthy. I know you skip meals, but I want you to know that your weight is beautiful. You shouldn't tamper with your weight even if you're insecure for a second, and I want to spread that message to a lot of girls. I'm not saying to eat until you're unhealthy, but don't skip meals. It's not beautiful. 
 
     I look forward to listening to my daughter's songs and dancing to them in the car like a maniac. 
 
                            Love, 
                                Mom 
 
     Mina proceeded to wipe her tears while going through the pictures. The last one was of the whole family before the split. A trip to the beach. Mina was smiling big and wrapping her arms around her mother and made silly faces. Her mom was laughing and rolling her eyes and Mina, while her dad making kissy faces. 
 
     On the back, it read: Love this pic forever, not matter what. We are a family, and I love you so much. 
 
     By then, Mina was sobbing in the train like a weirdo. 
 
7:00 a.m. 
November 12, 2013 
 
     "Why do they have to practice so early, anyway?" Mina grumbled, pulling her dad's SnapBack on. 
 
     Mr. Nam grinned, flipping the shop's sign to 'open'. 
 
     "Tell Jungkook I said hi" he called. 
 
     She put her makeup on, pulled a sweater on, jeans, and some sneakers on. Bang PD had explained it was a hidden camera for their variety show (which she was happy to do). 
 
     She met up the boss himself, and tried her hardest to seem more professional. (In reality, she was a 16 year old, 5 ft tall girl trying to look more grown up) 
 
     The staff hooked a mic on her and a small speaker on her belt buckle. 'This way, your voice will turn out different', was what the manager said. And they were right, because Mina turned the knob, and in a second she sounded like a member of SNSD and then like BAP's Bang Yongguk. She continued to fiddle with it in front of the camera until the members of BTS showed up. 
 
     Awkwardly introducing herself, Mina was given some leather fingerless gloves. 
 
     Plan, basically: to act like a staff, and do something wrong. Get scolded and blame it on Jungkook. 
 
     "Is this my birthday present?" She said, laughing. 
 
     Mina took the script and squeezed her into the practice room, leveling her voice to the middle. She called out for Jungkook and quietly led him to the small interview room. 
 
     "What?" One staff demanded, causing Mina to do a fake flinch. 
 
     The producer sighed and rubbed his eyes. "We requested for Jimin to go first" 
 
     "I-I was told to get Jungkook first. I mean.. My script--" 
 
     "Are you correcting me?" 
 
     Mina would've bursted out laughing when she saw Jungkook, but maintained her quivering lip. The producer seemed to be slipping, but turned away. 
 
     "No! No, but, I'm sorry.." Mina led Jungkook out, and sighed, apologizing. 
 
     "That's okay. Are you new?" He asked, making conversation. 
 
     "Yes. I was previously a stylist" she lied, making a face at the camera in the corner. 
 
     Jungkook, who followed from behind, raised an eyebrow, but decided not to question it. Mina peaked her head into the door and called for Jimin. The staff there wrinkled their nose. 
 
     "That fast? It should be Jungkook first" 
 
     "Yes, but the producer said Jimin.." 
 
     The staff rolled their eyes as of to say 'newbies'. 
 
     "Go back. Jungkook is supposed to be first" her 'senior' told her. 
 
     Again, Mina led Jungkook out of the room, obviously steamed at what happened. Again, both sides denied it until Mina was ready to burst. Jungkook took notice of it, and tried to help her out, which Mina brushed off. 
 
     "What is going on?" The producers demanded. 
 
     Mina acted conflicted. "Jungkook has been telling me he's going up first" 
 
     Bullseye, Mina thought, smirking. Jungkook's jaw dropped, and made a protesting sound. Probably conflicted on taking all the blame or ratting the 'poor girl' out, Jungkook's eyes darted around the room. 
 
     "Jungkook. You shouldn't mess around like this with staff. Now you two go get Jimin" the producer scolded. 
 
     To everyone's surprise, he kept quiet, and bowed. 
 
     Again, the two were in the hall, where he gave Mina a sad look. 
 
     "Why'd you blame it on me?" He demanded, trying to keep up with Mina. 
 
     "Huh?" 
 
     "It wasn't my fault.."
 
     Mina reached for the door knob, and turned to grin at him, "What is this? Years ago, I'm sure you would've gladly taken the blame" 
 
     Jungkook stepped back in realization, and the other members came out singing the congratulatory song. His hands flew to his face as the whole group went for a group hug. The staff all poured into the halls, pushing everyone into the practice room for the boys to have fun there. A few staff members apologized to Mina on the way there, to which she said it was fine. 
 
     "What do you think, Mina-ssi?" The producer asked, the camera focused on her. 
 
     "I feel a little weird on camera, and I didn't really overreact. My acting was SO bad, but YOU fell for it" she said, pointing to Jungkook. 
 
     "I think he's crying" Jimin shouted, laughing. 
 
     The boys erupted in roars of laughter, huddling around Jungkook shouting 'DON'T CRY'. Mina couldn't help but laugh either. 
 
     "YOU got me scolded" he shouted, reaching over to give Mina a side hug. 
 
     "Then YOU shouldn't have told that you were supposed to go first" Mina mocked. 
 
     Hoseok chuckled. "I can't believe he fell for it! Her dialect was so obvious!" 
 
     Jungkook wiped his eyes, turning to Mina. "So this was your present? To freak me out?" 
 
     "Your reaction was a bonus. My real present was a couple days ago when I moved in with my dad" she said casually. 
 
     "Oh, cool! Wait--" 
 
     Mina quickly whipped out her phone, taking a photo of Jungkook's reaction. Jimin looked over her shoulder and laughed. 
 
     "And I got a present from your CEO to which I'm going to write your next title track song." 
 
     Click. 
 
     "Oh that one was good" Yoongi said causally. 
 
     "Yup. Best birthday ever" she smiled, getting picked up and spun around by him. 
 
     "Are you crying still?" 
 
11:05 p.m. 
August 30, 2014 
 
     "So you can't read the sheets at all?" 
 
     "Nope. I kinda just memorized what the keys sound like and put 'em together" 
 
     "Whoa" 
 
     Mina smiled, and Jungkook rolled his eyes. 
 
     "There" 
 
     Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "What?" 
 
     "Every time I smile, you roll your eyes. What are you thinking?" 
 
     He paused. "Something absolutely crazy" 
 
     "Yeah?" 
 
     "First kisses" he said, pressing a few piano keys. 
 
     She pushed the higher notes. "Yes?" 
 
     "I've never had mine yet" 
 
     Her jaw dropped. "You're kidding" 
 
     He laughed. "What?" 
 
     "Jungkook, you had like 3 girlfriends and they were pretty serious--"
 
     "Serious? Please, the serious I was thinking was that I'd get old and marry those girls. I was in middle school" he corrected. 
 
     She bumped his shoulder. "Anyway, you thought those girls were special. You didn't want to kiss them?" 
 
     He played a couple of notes. "Do you wanna know a secret?" 
 
     "Sure" 
 
     "The reason we broke up, is because of the kiss. They broke up with me, because I wouldn't kiss them" 
 
     "You're kidding" Mina gasped. 
 
     "Nope. Every time the girl would stand on her tippy toes for a kiss, I'd ignore it. They got fed up" 
 
     "Then why don't you kiss them?" 
 
     Jungkook chuckled, poking her nose. "You're so straightforward" 
 
     "Thank you. Now answer the question" 
 
     Jungkook blushed, and played a couple of notes, until he got the courage. She waited patiently, mirroring his notes in the higher side of the piano. 
 
     "Because every time I'd lean in, someone else popped into my head" 
 
     He turned his head, looking her dead in the eye. It wasn't super intimidating stare, but they were almost searching each other's eyes. He inspected her face, taking note of the lip gloss she wore. Her dad was buying her makeup, and she was beginning to wear it lightly. She had no baby fat at all, but a full body. Her eyes were like the stars, as cliche as it sounds, he loved how mysterious they were. 
 
     Soon, his lips were on hers. 
 
     First, it was a sweet peck, but soon the hormones kicked in, and it it turned passionate quickly. He swooped down for another kiss, as if addicted to them. Their lips danced together, and as if addicted to the dance, he pulled her closer. She threaded her soft hands into his hair, to which he held it to his cheek, and guided it to his neck. 
 
     He put an arm around her waist and leg. It wasn't like she was showing any skin, because she simply wore some sweats, a v-neck, and a SnapBack. 
 
     They came up for some air, and again looked into each other's eyes. 
 
     "Your first kiss?" He said against her lips. 
 
     "Second. Kim Minhyuk took my first" she whispered, playing with his hair. 
 
     Again, he pushed his lips on hers, but pulled back again breathlessly. 
 
     "What's his name again" he taunted. 
 
     "Kim... Min..Hyuk" she whispered. 
 
     He pulled her closer, pressing his lips to hers again. 
 
     "Come again?" 
 
     "Kim.." 
 
     More passionately, another kiss. 
 
     "What's his name again?" 
 
     "Forgot" 
 
     "I am officially your first real kiss"
 
     She smiled against the kiss. "You're such a kid" 
 
     "A kid wouldn't be kissing his best friend so passionately, now would he?" He muttered back. 
 
     Knock knock. 
 
     Automatically pulling away, Mina continued to play with the keys as Jungkook called for them to come in. The six members piled in, Taehyung holding the cake. 
 
     "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUNGKOOK" 
 
     Soon, everyone settled down, eating dukbokki and some cake. All eight sat in the middle of the room, and chow down. 
 
     "Why are your ears so red, Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, picking at them. 
 
     "And why's you're hair so messed up?" Namjoon added. 
 
     Jungkook flinched while Mina casually casted him a curious look, as if she had no idea. 
 
     Deciding to help him, Mina ruffled his hair. "He was trying to look cool while showing me the dance moves. He tripped so he got embarrassed" 
 
     Soon, everyone filed out of the company to get home. Jungkook turned around, casting Mina trouble maker smirk. 
 
     "Your lip gloss is messed up" he winked. 
 
3:04 p.m.
November 12, 2014 
 
     They didn't ignore the kiss. They couldn't. It happened, and they didn't want to hide their feelings. Ignoring it would've been a cliche and stupid move for the both of them. 
 
     "I love her" he admitted. 
 
      First, it was to s and managers. They were eating in the dorm, when he blurted it out. They were having a conversation about Mina and the amazing songs she wrote for Dark&Wild album, when he slammed his chopsticks down and said it. 
 
     To his surprise, Jimin groaned and handed Hoseok ₩10,000, and the two managers turned, and one handed the other ₩10,000 as well. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, and Jimin glared at Jungkook, causing him to flinch. 
 
     "Yah, brat, you just costed me ten thousand won. You happy?" He grumbled. 
 
     Jin's jaw was dropped. "What?" 
 
     "They were pretty obvious" Namjoon (THE LEADER), shrugged casually. 
 
     "YAH! I'm older then you! I'm supposed to get a girlfriend first!" Jin shouted. 
 
     The others nodded in agreement. 
 
     "You guys are weird." Jungkook complained. 
 
     "You" he said, pointing to Namjoon, "Are supposed to scold me, and tell me I'm going to mess up the band" 
 
     "You guys are supposed to yell at me" he said pointing to the managers. 
 
     "You are supposed to-- actually you reacted like I thought" he said pointing to Jin. 
 
     "Hey. That's PD-nim's job. We are here to bet on your love life" Jimin said, putting a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. 
 
 
     Next, it was to Mina's dad. 
 
     He found time off, and came to the shop and dropped the bomb. 
 
     "Huh. Figures. But I'm fine with you dating her, but I'm not going to just hand her to you just yet. I'll hand her to you when you can prove yourself to me" 
 
     Jungkook nodded, knowing he was talking about marriage, which was very far from now. 
 
 
     After that, it was the CEO. That was the hardest bomb. 
 
     "I see" he said, nodding. "Well, Jungkook, you are still very young, and so is the band." 
 
     Jungkook bit his lip. "Please allow this, PD-nim. I love her so much" 
 
     He hummed. "I need to see you are still going to work hard. If your relationship is still strong after BTS's 2nd year, I will accept it, and announce it to the public. Until then, stay low" 
 
 
     Lastly, it was Mina. 
 
     "I love you so much" he whispered, intertwining their hands. 
 
     She squeezed back, blushing. "I love you too" 
 
     "Will you be my girlfriend?" 
 
     "But--" 
 
     "PD-nim said if you keep up with your career and I keep up my hard work, he'd accept us" he whispered. 
 
     "Now", he said, cupping her cheeks softly. "Will you be my girlfriend?" 
 
     She leaned in, as gave him a peck. "Yes" 
 
     "Happy birthday" 
 
August 31, 2015 
 
     They did it. 
 
[BREAKING] BTS's JUNGKOOK AND NAM MINA ARE REPORTED DATING + UPDATES
 
     BTS's Jeon Jungkook (19) and Nam Mina (19) are reported to be in a relationship. 
 
Big Hit reps claimed: they have been dating for a couple of months, and after being confirmed in a serious relationship, they decided to go public. 
 
[UPDATE]
     Nam Mina and Jungkook were spotted by Dispatch going out on a date. They went to the movies, and went out to eat, leaving hand in hand. 
 
     They were snuggled up together, and even waved to the paparazzi! 
 
     Congratulations to the young couple! 
 
 
     They were all over the news. 
 
 
NEITIZENS HATE ON BTS'S JUNGKOOK AND NAM MINA'S RELATIONSHIP! 
 
     Some neitizens took to media to tell their opinions on the new couple. Some even left hate comments on the couple's social media, while fans fought back. 
 
'They're too young' came up as comments, as the couple are both only 19 years of age. 
 
     Many fans still remain with BTS, and continue to support the boys. 
 
     What do you think about the matter?
 
 
OTHER IDOLS CONGRATULATE BTS'S JUNGKOOK AND NAM MINA ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP! 
 
     Many idols took to social media to congratulate the recent couple! 
 
Block B's Zico wrote: Congratulations on the new couple! 
 
F(x)'s Amber wrote: congratulations on the cute couple!
She even posted a selca of her and the couple with the caption: what a cute couple
 
BTS's Rap monster wrote: Congrats to the couple! I'm so happy ARMYS still stick with BTS! I love you~ 
 
Eric Nam wrote: My Nam sibling is growing up so fast. Or my niece? ㅋㅋㅋ you make me feel so old! Congrats to the lovely couple. 
He tagged a selca of the him and the couple as well. 
 
Block B's Taeil wrote: congrats ~~ 
 
AOA's Jimin wrote: congrats to the new couple ~~ 
 
BTS's Jin wrote: AH! I'm supposed to get a girlfriend first you brat! Still, congrats~~ 
 
15&'s Jimin wrote: congratulations to my friend, Mina! But, Jungkook, if you hurt he you better watch your back! 
 
F(x)'s Krystal Wrote: Ah~ Finally! I've known you guys forever and you FINALLY get together! I love you~~
 
Block B's Jaehyo Wrote: AHA I knew it!!! I can believe you got a girlfriend before i did, but whatever. I love you guys~~ 
 
15&'s Yerin posted a selca with Mina and captioned: Ah~ you're so grown up now! Well, not really, because I am way more mature than you. Congrats to Mina And Jungkook! 
 
G-Dragon wrote: Congrats~ 
 
And VIXX's N wrote: Yah, brat, I'm supposed to be giving advice not the other way around! But, congrats! 
 
Congrats to the lovely couple! 
 
 
     "They act like I'm pregnant" 
 
     "Congratulations on your kid~~" Jungkook mocked. 
 
     "Ridiculous. I mean if we're invited on shows and asked about it, I am revealing that Hoseok and Jimin betted on us" Mina responded, snuggling into his chest. 
 
     "I can't believe you waved at that photographer" 
 
     "I knew he was there, and he knew I knew. So why not?" 
 
     "You are so straightforward. You are the most indescribable girl on earth" he said, messaging her hands. 
 
     "Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try and describe me" she challenged. 
 
     He raised an eyebrow. "Nam Mina is the strongest girl I know. She's not confident all the time, and can use a little help from others. But, she was able to spend her entire high school years without me, and that's amazing. She can be independent, but can always use a hug. She's straightforward and honest, always wanting the best for others. She's not that good at expressing herself, and she can be a real nagger. I know that, because when she was just 7 years old, she scolded another strange 7 year old for stealing. For some reason, she trusted the boy after 2 minutes of talking to him to hold her money. Truly idiotic
 
     "Jeon Jungkook. Is the most amazing boy ever. Began stealing stuff when he was 6 years old, and felt depressed at 7 because he felt unneeded. Grew up and became way too mature for me to keep up. Lived out his dream of being an idol, and is the most talented teenager to debut. The golden maknae. He's shy but straightforward with his feelings. He hesitates a lot because he's thinking up here too much. He's possessive to an extent, he's honest, adorable, and he loves Nam Mina. Completely idiotic
 
     "Soo we're both completely idiotic I see." Jungkook chuckled. 
 
     "Truly, completely, idiotic" 
 
     "And in love"

A/N: HEELLLOOOO DID YOU ENJOY??

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE FOR AN EPILOGUE AND MAYBE A FEW BONUSES??

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!!

thank you subbies!! i love you

--Megan--