Final

How BaekYeol Came To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I spotted him in the middle of the crowd, swaying back and forth along with the music. It was a slow song by an unsigned indie group. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and the smile on his face faded.

 

“What are you doing here? Where are LuLu and Sehun?” I smirked knowingly, Baekhyun still giving me the stink eye.

 

“You didn’t get the text, did you?” I snickered. He looked away. “Thought so.”

 

He fidgeted for a moment, then pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and slid his finger across the screen. He scrunched his face up in concentration as he read, finally letting out an angry huff and frowning.

 

“I can’t believe they flaked on me! And I’m stuck here with you?! Just freaking grand.” He laughed snidely.

 

“Hey, it’s not like I wanted to be spending my night out with you, either. You know, you’re not all sunshines and rainbows.” I said defensively.

 

“Oh, I’m ing majestic. Just not around s like you.”

 

I laughed humorlessly. “You’ve insulted me three times in the five minutes that I’ve been here and I’m the ?”

 

He stepped closer to me, getting right in my face. “Yes. You are the . You’re always rude to me and you pick fights with me all the time! Now, I’m no expert, but I’m pretty sure that classifies you as an !” He yelled.

 

“This is ridiculous, Baekhyun. I mean - Ugh! Do you not see what they are trying to do to us?” I yelled back, flailing my arms in frustration.

 

“No, Park Chanyeol, I have no idea. Enlighten me,” He said sarcastically.

 

And that’s exactly what I did. I kissed him, not giving him a chance to react before pulling away just as quickly. Baekhyun punched me in the face and I brought my hands up to hold my nose as I shouted in pain.

 

“What the , Chanyeol?!” He yelled. “You just ing kissed me!”

 

“I’m bleeding…” I said astounded, pulling my bloody hands away from my face to examine them. “I think you broke my nose,” I said quietly.

 

“Well, you deserved it!” He yelled. I continued to ignore his whining and worried over my possibly broken nose.

 

After a few minutes, Baekhyun started to fidget and finally he caved, asking softly, “Does it hurt?”

 

“No, it feels wonderful,” I replied sarcastically.

 

He sighed. “Here, let me see.” He removed my hands and looked up at my nose and pressed gently on the bridge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter