dinner

season of Love

An awkward atmosphere filled between four people who sits on the round table. Eunji nudge sunggyu’s tight under the table. Howon, bomi, sunggyu, and Eunji are having dinner on a fancy restaurant that had been reserved by Sunggyu. Bomi has refused it to death that she even pretend to have a stomachache and ask Naeun to lie along her to Eunji. But, Jung eunji is too sharp to realize it all. What makes Bomi can’t sit still is Lee Howon’s gaze that obviously firing to her.

Little did she know that Howon is not only gazing at her, but staring at her lovingly, ‘cause he missed her, he worried about her, he felt like a bad guy yet he is so mad at her. Thanks god that after a little effort, he can find the restaurant ‘cause of Sunggyu’s childish quiz and meet her again.

all of a sudden, Sunggyu cough on his food because of Eunji’s powerfull kick under the table. “Omo omo, oppa-ah, please eat slowly, eung ?” Eunji showed her eye smile and help to wipe his messy lips. Sunggyu cursed at her good act, he wanna clapped for sure.

“So…howon-ah, how is your work ?”

“Great, hyung.” He answered. And eunji glared to sunggyu that he asked a boring question.

“You look skinny. Aren’t you taking care of yourself well ?” Sunggyu said.

He nodded. “Mmm…it’s just I’m busy nowadays.”

“I heard that you’re sick yesterday.”

“Not really…” Howon said without making eye contact.

“Ya~ uri dongsaeng. Why are you always overworking ? Get rest. Bomi-ah, look at uri howon. He can’t take care of his body alone, huh ?” sunggyu said.

Bomi, with her surprised face and a fried shrimp on her fork, frowned.  She, obviously, doesn’t wanna a topic about her and howon to come right now. “I…”

“Hyung, how long will you be here ? Treat me again, next time, okay ?” Howon said, made up another topic.

“Well, not too long…just….”

The sound of the chair rubbed with the floor heard. “Excuse me, I wanna go to rest room for a second.” Bomi said while grinning awkwardly.

***

Gabjagi !”Bomi jumped out in surprise to see howon in front of the ladies’s restroom.

“I…just wanna check on you.”

Bomi smirked. “Mwo ? it’s not like I will run away or something.”

“But you runaway from me.”

Bomi stare into his sad eyes, but she throws her mind away. “I think eunji and sunggyu oppa has waited.” She walked away.

“Your leg…is it okay ? Don’t ever walk carelessly like that.” he said in a soft tone that melted every girls heart.

“It’s not that…..” She looked at her self, she wore a long wavy skirt with a white hem.  she can’t continue her words as she realized something.

“Be carefull, Bomi. I always told you that.” He said while walking ahead, left Bomi in freeze.

How would he know I’m injured ?  

***

After they had their stomach full of food, Eunji whined to them to fill their lung with the freshness of beach’s air.

“oppa..oppa…” Eunji, all of a sudden is so clingy to Sunggyu today and she is hugging his waist from behind. It really got on bomi’s nerve. Then, eunji said. “how about we spend our night here ?”

“MWO ?” Bomi and Hoya both squealed at Eunji’s random word. But then the two of them get quiet with their unison voice right after.

“Waeyo ?” Eunji widen her eyes.

Sunggyu patted her head. “Eunji-ah, Let’s go here again next time. We haven’t prepared anything to spend a night. We didn’t bring clothes and….”

Eunji pouted. “Oppa… don’t you wanna take a stroll here and cuddling with me ?”

“Uhh…it’s…” Sunggyu scratched his head. Of course every guy would love that with his girl.

“Call then ! You won’t mind, right ? Bomi-ah ? Howonnie oppa ?” Eunji make a playfull wink that make Bomi wanna slapped her face.

Eunji pouted. “I haven’t been to Japan for years and I would go back to Seoul again in two days. I wanna spend quality time with you guys.”

Here we go, this drama queen, jung eunji. Bomi thought. Actually Eunji isn’t a whiny type of girl and all of them know that. Howon just looked away, think about how awkward it would be. But when he thought about it again, he said, “Come on, let’s booked rooms in nearby villa.” Then, Eunji jumped out of happiness.

And naturally…. Bomi’s jaw dropped. How could he….

***

After changing into more comfortable clothes that Eunji bought, Bomi excuses herself to give a call to home, in case the whiny Naeun got worried and make Kim Myungsoo restless. “Nde, nde. Naeun-ah, please tell imo that I would be fine. Eung. Arraseo, good night.” Bomi sighed and put her phone on the white sand carelessly.

She was about to open her arms to feel the freshness of sea’s breeze but someone sit beside her casually, made her flinched a bit.

“There are a lot of stars tonight.” He smiled.

Then, bomi look up to see a beautifull sky that filled up with stars sparkled like a jewel. She smiled unknowingly, maybe…. it’s not really a bad idea. But she shakes her head again to back into her sense.

“don’t you have any work tomorrow ?” she asked, just to make a normal conversation.

He shrugged. “I would just absence.” After all, Yookyung or even Donghae won’t force him again.

“You…would ?” Bomi asked. It’s a rare chance to see lee howon missed his work, because everyone know his big ambition and passion.

Howon realized that he has said it too casual, and he cleared his throat. “I’m still on my rest….you know…my stomach.”

“Is it still hurts ?” she asked worriedly.

Howon looked at her as she touched his firm arm. Then, bomi looked away while taking off her hands off of him. She doesn’t know what makes her touched him, it’s just like…her hand naturally goes to him…like in the past.

The silence filled into them as they looked into the sky, although their minds isn’t on it.

He smiled. “It’s been awhile…”

She looked at him this time, a little bit cringy at his smile. “What is it ?”

“We….talked like this…”

“yeah, but you always dissed on me, tough. I’m such an embarrassing girl back then, right ?” she said bluntly.

“Why would you think like that ?”

“Don’t know. “ he sounded so sincere that Bomi just dodge everything with such careless words.

“I’m sorry bomi-ah, I am really sorry. If…”

“I’ve forgiven you. I don’t hate you.” She said, cut him off immediately.

He looked at her with intense gaze. Actually he doesn’t like her answer. “I’m not only asking for your forgiveness.”

“T…then…what ?”

To be continue

Hello my readers !

Actually i, myself, don't know if this fic is interesting enough to read but i've tried.

I really love HoMi couple, so i tried to make them more knowable~~ Homi is underated couple, so....guys, let's spread HoMi's love.......!!!! <3

It's a pretty long chapter, no ? hehe. Please comment~~~