Two

season of Love

Season of Love

Cast Today :

Son Naeun (A pink)

Lee Donghae (Super Junior)

Lee Sungjong (Infinite)

Kim minseok / Xiumin (EXO)

Nam Woohyun (infinite)

Kim Myungsoo / L (infinite)

 

Oppa, the weather is so nice. it's a perfect day for a date, right ? i send my heart, look at it ! it's filled by you. hihi. Love you oppa ! 

My yeobo~ ~, What are you doing with Sunggyu oppa ? Why does it take so long ? We’re getting bored. I wanna see oppa’s face. i miss you, i miss you, i miss youuuu !!!!!

Howon is smiling with himself as he saw bomi’s pictures that she had been sending to him constantly before. When everything went hard on his work, he just remembered that she is the one who can make him smile sheepishly at her random text messages or kakao talk chat with lovey-dovey stickers.

“your girlfriend ?” a voice interrupted howon’s thought. He turned his head to the guy who sit beside him on the plane. Howon smiled awkwardly as he is being caught to stare at Bomi’s photos. He scratched his head and blushed.

“You seems to miss her a lot.” The guy smiled.

Howon nods quietly but his face darkened. “Hmm. But i don’t think she does.”

“couple fight, huh ? so.... i guess you’re gonna see her in Japan.”

“How...how do you know ?” Howon widen his eyes.

The guy made a light laugh. “Yah, you don’t how funny you are. Of course, It’s all written in your face. Hey, by the way, i’m Nam Woohyun.”

“Lee Howon.” Howon accepted his handshake and smiled lightly.

“I hope the best for you two.”

Howon nodded. “It’s weird.”

“What is it ?”

“I’m not actually going along with stranger this easily before.”

“Maybe...it’s whether because you had a lovesick or.... we are a great friends in previous life ?” Woohyun winked.

“Oh my god, i don’t know that you’re greasy too.”

“correct that. I am lovable.”

Howon suddenly being freaked out at the man beside him. He is not a gay, is he ?

“Howon-sshi, don’t give up, or you’ll regret it for the rest of your life. I have felt the pain.” Woohyun plastered a sour smile on his.

“Your ex-girlfriend ?”

He take a deep breath. “Well...you’re lucky that she is yours. But...it feel like she is mine but she is not.” His expression turned into a deep one.

Dear passenger, it’s captain Lee Sungyeol speaking. On five minutes, we’ll be landing on Nagoya International Airport. Please fasten your seat belt. Thank you.

“Guess we’are going to arrive soon.” Woohyun said.

“Yeah, nice to meet you, woohyun-sshi.”

“You too, howon-sshi. I’ll see you around then.”

“Geurae.”

***

“Can i help you ?” a pretty girl with brownish long hair greeted howon with Japannesse language. It’s just one hour that he arrived and put his things up on the reserved hotel.

“Is this Son family’s house ?” Howon asked with Korean, he already has the information that they are actually Korean family.

“Yeah, here it is. Can i help you ?” She smiled, hearing him speak Korean.

“I’m looking for Bomi, Yoon Bomi.”

“Bomi unnie ? She hasn’t come home yet.”

“is that so ?”

She nodded. “But, may i know who you are ? If you have some message, i’ll tell her. by the way, i’m son naeun, her cousin.”

Howon shook his head. “Its okay, but can i wait here ?”

“Of course. Come in, hmm...”

“It’s howon. Lee Howon.”

“Nde, howon-sshi. Would you like something to drink ?”

“No, gwaenchana, thank you.”

Naeun shook her head. “I’ll make something for you. please wait.”

Howon smiled to her friendliness and Naeun left him to the kitchen. She remind him to his brother, Sungjong, who has that cuteness and friendly aura. It’s something that he doesn’t have.

Then, his mind went to the moment when the –rarely happened- dinner between the three brothers of Lee. Donghae, howon, and Sungjong. It was few days after Bomi left him away. All of a sudden, donghae said, “howon-ah, how is bomi doing ? i’ve never heard any gwiyeomi sound again around my office.”

“Don’t ask, hyung. I’m not in the mood to talk about her.” he said, still being angry because Bomi doesn’t even answer his call.

“Yah, are you still being hard to her ? Aigoo, bomi...”

Sungjong looked at the two older brothers in puzzled. “Mwoya ? why am i the one who doesn’t know Bomi yet ? Is she my noona ? Finally....my hyung has been melted by a girl.”

“Yeah, howon is completely melted ! completely !” Donghae teased.

“What are you talking about, hyung ?” howon put his chopstick down, looked mad.

“Jinjja jinjja ? i must be thankfull to bomi.” Sungjong yelled. “I will tell oemma !”

“YA, LEE SUNGJONG !” howon glared.

“You have to, jongie. I even caught him smiling to see a picture of bomi on his tablet.” Donghae said.

“You...you peek on me, hyung ? aisshh...” Howon groaned.

“Mwo ? Aish ? Yah, you dare to curse on hyung ?! so....it was true....geurae, i just caught you smiling, but it turned out that you are really seeing her picture.”

“Wah, it’s a big news. Hahahaha.” Sungjong laugh so hard while clapping excitedly.

Howon chewed the rice hardly. “So what ? She is my girlfriend !” he yelled. Although he know that bomi isn’t on his side anymore, but he feels that she is still his.

“Omo omo ! ahahaha.” It just make the rest of two amused even more.

**

“Oh ! i guess it will be Bomi unnie.” Naeun walked into the front door while turning her head to howon to inform him.

“I will go with you, naeun-sshi. Is it okay ?”

“Yeah, of course.” She answered. He doesn’t know why he is getting so impatient, does he wanna see Bomi that much ? he screw himself for being a cold and rude jerk boyfriend for Bomi.

When naeun opened the door, there he looked at the girl he missed and an unfamiliar guy beside her. “Oh, minseok oppa, thank you for taking her home safely.” Naeun bowed lightly and the guy smiled back sincerely.

On the other hand, bomi is stiffened to see howon behind naeun as if she is having a hallucination about him. Howon just looked at her with a sad eyes plastered on him.

“Unnie, your chingu has been waiting for you.” Naeun said.

“Um, i...oppa, thank you for great lunch. See you later.” Bomi said to minseok.

“You’re welcome. See you later.” Minseok said with a cute smile that making the two girls smile automatically.

Minseok then bowed lightly to howon as a manner. Howon eyed him with a terrifying glare. See you later ? he pissed off to death.

***

They are on a small coffe shop. Silence filled in the air, since howon is just staring at her and she looked away. Bomi grab the vanilla latte and sip it on. “Ah, it’s hot.” She make the coffe poured out.

“Drink slowly, can’t you ?”  he said and wipe with his handkerchief.

“I...i can do it..” she take the handkerchief and wipe it up.

“Bomi, what did you do with that guy ?” he said.

“Oppa doesn’t have to know.” She said, while playing with the cup of coffe. She refused to see him in the eye, she might shaken up and getting melted.

Howon looked away and drink his espresso in a big gulp. That’s making bomi stared at him in shocked, it’s too hot tough.

“Bomi....you.... don’t you miss me ?”

Bomi froze. “W...why should i ? Oppa, let’s just end this, don’t see me again. Just go back to Seoul.”

“I’m not here to see you...”

Bomi’s eyen widen and she stand up abruptly before grabbing her bags. She is absolutely pissed by the act of howon and she swear that she wanna hit his face.

“Wait, bomi-ah...i mean...” he take her wrist.

“Let go, oppa. You’re too mean to be true !!!!”

“Bomi...”

“Let go of me or i’ll scream out loud.”

Howon sighed and let her hand go, no one knows how glad he is to just touch her hand. “Allright. But i’ll take you dinner with me at seven.”

“Who said i agree on that ?” bomi glared and stomped her feet away from howon. He messed his hair in confusion, why is he so stupid ? why can’t he say things properly ? Little did he know, bomi is wiping out her tears in anger in her way back to Naeun’s house.

***

Bomi’s mood is really ruined by the name of Lee Howon today. Before, it’s a great lunch with a gentle and cute doctor, kim minseok, that made her day brighter. He is really different from howon, he is kinda the shy and sweet type of guy, even when bomi smiled, he praised her and so on. It kinda made her happy.

Now, just seeing howon for just several minutes has messed up the day.  How can there be a rude man like him ? How can she loved him so much before ?

She feels like wanna throw herself to the bed, hug a bolster, and cry for a whole night. But when she reached the stairs to go to her bedroom that is beside Naeun’s, there were a loud conversation between two people. It’s obvious that they are throwing tantrum with each other.

“But i’m...i’m still your fiancee, myungsoo oppa !”

“Then, what ? I can’t go out with another girls and you still can admire your prince Taemin ?”

“But....i haven’t seen him again.”

“So, when you see him again, then you will love him again ?”

“Oppa !”

“Forget it, naeun-ah. I’m tired to talk with you.”

“Of course, because you’ve had so much fun with Krystal today.”

“What ? i’ve said that i’m just having a usual lunch  with her ! she is my best friend.”

“Gotjimal !”

“Whatever. I’m going !”

“Oppa !”

Then, bomi hides from Myungsoo that is out of Naeun’s bedroom. Bomi is just too scared that myungsoo will glare at her, she is afraid of Myungsoo’s cold stare.

“Naeunnie...” bomi called naeun softly. She found her sitting on the edge of her bed and crying silently.

“Why is he so mean ? he is always be mean. He said that he love me, but he always goes out with that girl.”

Bomi patted naeun’s shoulder. “I can feel your feelings, naeunnie.”

“Why he always mention taemin oppa ? taemin is just my crush but myungsoo oppa is my future...” naeun’s tears are falling. Bomi pats the younger one’s shoulder and shushed her. Naeun and her –so called- fiancee is enganged because of the arrangement of two families. Son’s family is still going on with the -high standard for the couple of our children- mindset, so naeun is one of them and bomi is getting hooked up too, with Doctor Kim.

“You’re luckier, because he has said that he loves you.”

“Mwo ?”

“I’ve never get that luck to hear those words from him.” Bomi said in the verge of tears too.

“unnie...”

Bomi wiped up her eyes and shakes her head. “Ani, ani, he is just my past. I will do my best with Minseok oppa.”

“Heoksi....that howon-sshi....”

“naeun-ah, you should assure myungsoo that you loved him, okay ? Don’t just think about taemin. I will do so, too.”

“Unniee....”

“Naeunnie, can you help me ?”

“Hmm ?”

To be continue ?

Annyeong, my adorable subscribers. Is there anyone who wait for my lame fic ? kekeke~ So.....here it is....New couple, Myungsoo-Naeun couple. Anyone ship them too ? I'm sorry to add Krystal (Fx), i liked her too. but L and Krystal are being too close on 'She's so lovable' drama, ahhh, what about uri naeun ? then, i decided to make it. ^_^

By the way, anyone can make a poster ? I really need one for this story, but i can't make it. Thanks for your help. :D

oh, if some of you doesn't know him, our Doctor Kim or Kim Minseok. Cute, right ? *Watch out, howon oppa~aa*