#15

The Derp has fallen.

 

 

 

 

-Wendy's POV-

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa?!" Chanyeol oppa immediately released me from his embrace. His face was red. 

 

 

 

"M-mianhe Seungwan-ssi!" He bowed to me then he ran away.

 

I was standing frozen here in the hallways because of what Chanyeol oppa did to me. Why did he hugged me? I want to ask him why he did that but I'm too shy. ><

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya, Seung! Let's go home! I'm so tired!" Seulgi said then she dragged me.

 

 

 

"Seulgi-ah, what would you feel if someone suddenly hugged you?" I asked her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know. Shocked, maybe? Wait. Why is your face red? Are you okay?" She placed her hand in my forehead to check my temperature.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine. I'm just tired. Let's go Seul!" We headed to the lobby then we saw Kai sunbae taking care of his dogs.

 

 

 

"Oh my God! Monggu & Janggu! Kyaaaah~ Come to Mama!" Seulgi shouted then Kai's dogs went to her. Kai saw us so I bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Kai sunbae." I greeted.

 

 

 

"Hey Wendy! Hi Kangseul!" Kai faced Seulgi then he winked at her. Seulgi made a disgusted face.

 

 

 

"Ya!!! Why are you winking Jongin?! Do you have eye problems?!" Seulgi shouted then she glared at Kai which made him chuckle.

 

 

 

"Nope. My eye's perfect. It's normal. But wait, you call yourself as MY babies' mother?  So, does that mean that you're my wife since I'm Monggu and Janggu's dad and---" Seulgi threw her bag at Kai which made him shut up. I just laughed at them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me Jongin but I will never ever be your wife! In your dreams! Goodbye Monggu, Janggu! Don't forget to bite your so called father alright? Let's go Seung!" Seulgi and I left which made Kai and me laughed at Seulgi's actions.

 

 

 

 

 

We left the SM building then we went to our dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

"Joy texted me. She still have classes then Irene unnie is buying groceries." Seulgi said then she went straight to our room.

 

 

 

 

 

*ding dong*

 

 

I went to the door and opened it. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Wendy!" Kai sunbae greeted me. I bowed at him.

 

"Ya, you can just call me Kai! Don't be too formal! Where's Kangseul?" He asked. 

 

"Seulgi? She's on our room. Why? Do you need something from her?"

 

"Aniyo. I just want to spend my free time with Kangseul. I want to annoy her. Can I come in?" He said, smiling.

 

 

"Oh, um I guess. Come in." He went inside. I was about to close the door but he stopped me.

 

"Don't close it. Someone's coming! He wants to see you, he's on his way here." Kai said then he smirked. He continued to walk to our room while I was left here waiting for that 'someone' Kai was talking about.

 

-10 minutes later-

 

 

"Aigoo! Maybe Kai was just messing with me!" I was about to close the door but I saw Chanyeol oppa standing in the doorstep.

 

 

"Oppa?" 

 

 

"A-annyeonghaseyo Wendy. Can I come in?" I nodded and we both went in.

 

We sat on the sofa in the living room. It's so awkward.

 

 

"YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU DARK SKINNED MAN?! GO AWAY!" 

 

 

We heard Seulgi screaming. I think it's because of Kai annoying her. I'm really curious about their relationship. They're cute.

 

 

"Seungwan ah." Chanyeol oppa called me.

 

 

"Ne oppa? Kai told me you wanted to see me. Do you need anything?"

 

 

 

"Ah, ne. I just want to tell you something Seungwan ah" he said then he stared at me which made me blushed.

 

 

"What is it oppa?"

 

 

"Taeyong.. he likes you.. are you aware of that?" He said. Still staring at me

 

 

"Taeyong-ssi? I didn't know. We're just friends! Nothing more than that."

 

 

"Oh... okay. I... just want to tell you something important"

 

 

 

"Go ahead. I'm listening." I smiled at him. He took a deep breath then he looked at me seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I think I'm starting to have feelings for you, Seungwan"