Chapter 1

You & I

Eunja came from a broken family. Go Eunja's dad (Donghae) and mom(Jiyu) divorced when when she's 13, She lived with her mom, stepfather (JangSik) and brothers and sister Eunhyuk, Eunsang, Eunwook and Eunji.ever since the day they divorced. She never felt so lonely in her life before she had no friends no money (well not really but $1 a day) especially when her stepfather would come home drunk and starts smashing the furniture every night while she's trying to get some sleep.  

*beep beep* "It is 7:00 a.m."  Eunja was still lying on her bed not knowing she would be late for the first day of high school. Her mom went upstairs to her room and pull her out from the bed and yelled at her to prepare quickly. 

"Go Eunja!! Look at the time now!!"

Eunja groaned and quickly brush her teeth before her mom hit her head again.


Park Kyu was eating his breakfast when his dad sneak behind him and almost make him choke. 

"Ah, seriously dad I almost choked"

"Eyyy, don't make it sound so exaggerating"

Park's dad walk towards the kitchen table and sat down. As usual, Park will walk towards the bus stop which is just a few distance away from his home after his breakfast. 


Park sat at the back of the bus while listening to music with his headphones. He will always read comics book to kill time in the bus.

"Wait!!" Eunja waved at the bus.

Luckily the driver saw her or else she will be late for school. 

"Thank You So Much!" Eunja smiled and walked in.

There were a bunch of kids making noises at the back of the bus. Eunja was trying to find a seat and she realized there's a seat beside Soojung but suddenly Soojung moved herself to the left and purposely occupied the space to herself. There's only one seat left, which is beside Park. She looked very nervous and anxious because the bus driver kept asking her to sit down. When the bus started moving she fell down and the bunch of boys sitting at the back was giggling and laughing at her while calling her "dumb" "stupid" "ugly" kid. Her face looked her she is about to burst in tears but she held back. She didn't want to get another scolding from the bus driver, without thinking about anything else she sat beside Park. Park was so engrossed with his comics, he didn't realize that Eunja was sitting beside him. When Park turned his head he saw Eunja peeking at his comics, he was so shocked to see that her hair was blonde but her eyes was so huge, her nose was so sharp and her lips look so moist and soft. He quickly look away but Eunja had already notice him looking at her. 


In class, the teacher introduced Eunja to everyone. But they were judging how the way she dressed with her torn jeans and her weird looking accessories. Especially her hair that look just like noodles. She was so nervous and upset when everyone was whispering among themself (except Park) about the way she look.

During Lunchtime, Jihyo & Wonjae sat with her. They would always giggle even though it's not funny. 

Jaeyul the troublemaker always find trouble for Eunja. Like when she is going home, Jaeyul will set up a pail of water. When she opened the door it immediately drop. The bucket hit against her head made her dizzy. Her mom would always scold her for being drenched from head to toe. The truth is her mother just doesn't know the truth and didn't care about it. Eunja's mom once said before that she is just a burden. 

Eunja thinks nobody like her, thinks she is different from them. She had blonde hair and she wears baggy clothes to school. She thinks she's fat all the time.


Park lay down on his bed and look at the ceiling with stars that glow in the dark. He closed his eyes for a minute, then suddenly the image of the girl that sat beside him appeared. He opened his eyes.

"She looks so weird, she seems timid too" Park mumbled.


The next day, Park walked to the bus stop without having his breakfast because he woke up late. He sat down at the same exact spot just like yesterday, he flip open another comic book. The girl from yesterday, Eunja sat beside him again. This time round he flip the pages even slower because he realize that she was reading the comic too. 


When Park went home, he immediately packed 5 comics for the Eunja. He didn't know why did he do it but he did it anyway. Park's dad Gerald who is a Canadian will always prepare Pancakes for lunch along with the maple syrup that came all the way from Canada. 

"Dad, I have something to ask you" 

"What?" Gerald took his plate of Pancakes and walked over to the couch. 

"If I have a girl friend what would you do?" 

"Hmm, you? Girlfriend?" his dad giggled and switched on the television.

"I mean girl friend not girlfriend.." Park sighed.

"I would love to see her" his dad giggled again.

"WHAT? You have a girlfriend? You better concentrate on studying instead ok Park" Park's mom storm out of the kitchen crossing her arms standing behind him.

"Aish, mom not that kind of relationship I mean friendship a friend that is girl, you know" Park tried so hard to explain to his mom but Park's mom was still standing there expecting for a better answer.

"Ah, thank you for the food mom!!" Park quickly ran upstairs to his room.


Oops what's wrong with me haha keep making up new stories when I haven't finish the others!! ^^;; sorry for any grammer mistakes or etc thanks!