Chapter 1 - When I First Saw You

Reply 1994 (EXO Ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Forest, Seoul, 2014

 

Hyorin is looking inside her fruit salad bowl. "Hyesoo-ya, are you really making this fruit salad without strawberry?" She asked. Hyesoo was busy setting the food on the table.

"You know how much I hate strawberries. I don't want to risk throwing away the fruit salad that I made my self if I put some strawberry in it" she said while checking if all the food is out already.

"But strawberry SHOULD be in the fruit salad. It compliments the taste" Hyorin frowned a little. Hyesoo takes out a container with strawberry cuts inside it.

"Happy now?" She asked, looking at her best friend boredly.

Hyorin grins and adds some strawberries in her bowl. She starts eating her fruit salad while looking at 5 figures playing football happily. Hyorin smiles and bites on her spoon. 

"They're are almost fourties now but when they play together it looks like they are still 20" she gaze at them softly. Hyesoo stops doing her things and look at the 5 figures direction as well, she chuckles.

"They still play well like all this 20 years".....

 

Shincheon Boarding House, Seoul, 1994

 

"Good morning Abonim, Good morning Omonim, whoa--" Chanyeol stops on his track looking at the dinning table. This is not the first time, in fact he always sees this every day in the dinning table. Mrs. Choi loves to cook and her cooking taste amazing. It's just that she never cook in 'normal' amount. There are 8-9 people total in that house everyday but she cooks like for 20-30 people everyday. Chanyeol took a seat and still can't take his eyes off from the table. 2 large plates of japchae, 2 large plates of fried mackerel, 2 large plates of spicy and sour octopus, 2 large plates of fried eggs, and other 3 large plates of other side dishes.

"Eat a lot heitai-ya. Where is samcheonpo?" Mrs. Choi gives Chanyeol a bowl of rice. He takes some mackerel to his bowl.

"He's still getting ready upstairs. He'll be down in a few, omonim" he smiles widely, showing his white pearl teeth.

"Good Morning" greets Hyorin softly. She enters the dinning room and took a seat at the edge of the table. After a while Baekhyun and Kyungsoo enter the dinning room, saying their greetings as well.

"Bingeurae-ya, where is chilbong?" Said Mr. Choi looking up from his newspaper. Kyungsoo swallowed down his food and answer him.

"He's outside, doing morning exercise like usual. He'll be back soon I guess, abonim"

"Aigoo, Chilbong everyday always doing exercise diligently. No wonder he's really good in baseball" Mrs. Choi sits next to Chanyeol. Hyesoo enters the dinning room sleepily. Chanyeol looks at her.

"Chingu-ya, aren't you getting ready for class?" Now other people in the table look at him.

"Heitai-ya, today is saturday. No one is having class on saturday" Hyesoo looks at her giving 'why-you-are-so-stupid' look

"Ani, Samcheonpo is dressing so neatly and I don't remember the day well so I thought we have classes today" Chanyeol said while shoving rice into his mouth.

"He dressed with well ironed clothes as his pajamas to sleep, what do you expect?" Kyungsoo shakes his head.

"Did you hang around hyngnim too much lately?" Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol while sipping his soup. (a/n : he means Kai, because seregi in drama is older then the rest of the kids)

Chanyeol shakes his head "why?"

"You start forgot things easily like him" Baekhyun earned a smack on the back of his head. Kai sleepily glares at him.

"Talking behind my back again, next time I'll twist your head instead. Do you understand?" The other snickers looking at Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter