Chapter One; Seoul?

My Girl.

 

Mary's POV

 

"I'll be leaving! My flight is going to be boarding in 12 minutes!" I said smiling from ear to ear. I'm going to Seoul, Korea! I've always wanted to go there. And now, I'm going to be living there! YES!

I looked over at my mom, dad, and my sister, Minju. My mom had tears running down her cheeks, not wanting to part with her beloved daughter. My dad was looking and me gave me a supporting smile. My sister was trying to hide her tears by pretending to yawn. HAHA, what a bad actor. I let go of my luggage to give them a parting hug. It was a moment of mixed emotions, happiness, sadness, excitement. 

I told them, "Even though I'm in Korea, my heart will always be here in LA." Then I handed her the necklace that I bought for her. I had one too. It was a 24k thin Gold necklace chain. She took it and nodded for me to go. I smile and turned around towards Gate 3. I didn't dare turn around, I was afraid that I would change my mind and stay in LA if I saw their faces full of sorrow again. Once I arrived at Gate 3, I heard

Korean Air Flight AB839 will start boarding. Economy and Business Class please get ready. 

I checked my flight ticket and noticed I had a First Class ticket. WAIT WHAT? FIRST CLASS? No way. I thought I told mom to get me Economy. *sigh* There's nothing I can do now. 

First Class passengers attending Korean Air Flight AB839 please get ready to board. 

I got in line, handed my ticket and passport to the flight attendant and walked in. The next flight attendant directed me upstairs. I never knew there were 2 story planes before. I walked up and looked around amazed. The seats were literally couches. I found my seat. Seat 13A. I looked around. Good. I'm far away from the restroom. I hate the smell that reeked out of plane restrooms. It constantly gives me headaches. I put my bag overhead and sat down. I took out my iPod and stuck my earphones on like always. I had my IPod with me 24/7. It was a part of me. I closed my eyes and focused on my music. I then slowly drifted to sleep. A few hours later, the smell of porridge filled my nose. They were serving breakfast! I don't like eating breakfast so I just asked for a cup of water. I played with the TV screen in front of me and found some interesting movies that I decided to watch. 

--------FOUR HOURS LATER--------

I was just finishing my 3rd movie when I heard. 

Korean Air Flight AB839 will be arriving at the Incheon Airport in approximately 15 minutes. 

I stopped watching the movie and closed my eyes imagining what life in Seoul would be like. *THUD THUD SCCREEECHH* The plane landed. It kept moving for about 5 minutes until it came to a stop. I took my belongings and walked down the stairs. Man my ears hurt. Wow, the Incheon Airport was so big and clean compared to boring old LAX. Even the restrooms were beautiful. The toilet seats were so fancy and clean. DANG, this place is amazing. I went to get my suitcase, then I passed the Customs and I walked out to the arrivals. There were Koreans EVERYWHERE. It was like a dream! At least I knew some Korean thanks to those lessons I went to a few weeks ago. I decided to call my sister and tell her I arrived and that I was safe. 

"OHMYGOODNESS MARY WHEREAREYOU?AREYOUSAFE?HOWISITTHERE?DIDYOUGETYOURSUITCASE?CHECKYOURPASSPORT,ISITSTILLINYOURBAG?DOYOUWANTTOTALKTOMOMANDDAD?" she said all in one breath. Jeez what a worrywart.

"I'm at the Incheon Airport, of course I'm safe, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you right now. It's amazing here. The airport is beautiful. Yes I got my suitcase, and I have my passport. Please let me talk to mom and dad." I answered. 

"Oh, Okay." she replied and handed the phone over to my mom.

"Oh honey, are you enjoying Seoul?" 

"Mom! Of course I am! I'm fine with anything! Why did you get me a first class ticket? Economy is fine!" 

"I wanted you to feel comfortable! Why? You didn't like it?" she asked concerned. 

"NO NO, mom, I LOVED IT."

"I'm glad to hear that. Oh, I forgot to tell you. Your aunt offered her house for you to live in while she's working at Italy. She has everything prepared for you already. Don't worry. You can get there by taxi. Just tell them where you're going. Be safe!" she went on.

"Oh really? That helps soo much. Tell her I said thanks!" 

"No problem. Your dad is sleeping. Call your sister later and then you can talk to him yeah?"

"Sure, I think I better get a taxi mom! I love you!" 

"Okay. Bye! Call us before you sleep at night!"

"Mmk. Bye" and I hung up. I walked outside and called a taxi over. I got in and gave him the address. 

It was a pretty short ride. It was about 30 minutes. I looked at the scenery of Korea. It wasn't as beautiful as I thought. But I'm fine with it.  The air had a weak breeze to it and a little hint of moisture. I liked it. I payed the taxi driver and told him to keep the change. Korean money was so colorful! I walked over to the house. It was humongous. Next to it was a two story house with 2 vans parked in front of it. I punched in the numbers 79318 and the door opened. A woman greeted me and told me she was the maid of the house and that my aunt told her that she would be expecting me. 

"Hello Mary, I am Ella! Let me show you around the house and to your room!" she said with much enthusiasm.

"Hi Ella ^_^" 

I followed her. It was such a big house. My aunt must be rich. I even had my own driver, Mr. Jang. The maid was so nice. I liked her. Her name is Ella. She told me to think of her as my mom in Korea. She's such a warm hearted woman. I thanked her for showing me around and went into my room. My room was painted a light shade of lavender and in the middle of the room was a queen sized bed. On the right side of the bed was a big dresser, a mirrored closet, the restroom, and a coat hanger. On the left side of the bed was a huge table and next to it was drawers to put girl stuff. I loved it. It was spectacular. I started to put stuff around the room and organize it the way I wanted it to be. After what seemed like hours I walked down the stairs and told Ella I was going out for a walk. 

"If you need Mr. Jang to give you a ride home, just give him a call, arasseo?"

"OKAY! THANKS!" 

I walked out and noticed five guys walking out of the house next to the one I was staying in and they were all piling into the big van parked in front of their house. Following behind them were 2 middle aged guys and a middle aged woman carrying a huge box. The box looked a lot like a make up box. But why would those guys need make up? Weird..I ought to get to know them someday. I walked down the street and back. The houses on the street were so beautiful. It was a beautiful neighborhood.

When I got back, I told Ella and returned to my room. I took a glance out the window and notice the van pull in front of the house and two young guys walked out and into the house. Then I noticed a guy staring from the window across from mine. He was wearing sunglasses. I smiled then looked away. Wait. Why was he wearing sunglasses in the house?! That's quite weird. I looked back and saw him staring at me. He blushed and looked away. Then another guy got up behind him and pushed him away from the window playfully. The other guy took a glance at me and pulled the curtains together. He seems like such a diva. Tomorrow, I ought to introduce myself to them. Weird or not, they are my neighbors after all.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

Onew, Minho, and Taemin had another schedule at Sukira. So me and Key got out of the van and walked into the house. When I went up to my room. I noticed a really pretty girl across my window. I think she just moved in. She had her hair tied up and her bangs fell just above her eyes. I stared at her for a while, then she suddenly looked up. I kept staring taking in the structure of her face. She grinned at me and looked back down. I felt my stomach flip. What is this feeling? How come I've never had this feeling before? Am I hitting puberty...again?! No way. She looked up again and caught me still staring at her. Then I noticed that I still had my sunglasses propped on my nose bridge. Embarrased, I looked down. Key walked in and caught me blushing. He asked me why I was blushing and pushed my head playfully. He saw the girl behind the other window and took a quick glance. I was already out of the room by then, with Key following behind. 

"Yah, who's that girl over there? How come I've never seen her before?" I asked Key.

"Ahh, mollaseo." he shook his head innocently. Then he looked up with a smile and attempted a few words in english. "NEW GUURRLL??" 

"Maybe. Oh well. We'll find out sooner or later. I don't think she's a fangirl though. She didn't even recognize me when I was sta-" I stopped. I didn't Key to know I was staring at her.

"BWOH?! YOU WERE STARING AT HER?! NO WONDER YOU WERE BLUSHING. OOH! HYUNG LIKES THE GIRL NEXT DOORRR!" 

"YAH! Shut up. Or I'll hide your hair straightener." Key can not live a day without his hair straightener.

"OH?! MIANHE MIANHE. I'll shut up right now." 

I smirked and walked over to the refrigerator for some banana milk. I grabbed one, sat on the couch, the TV, and sipped my banana milk. She's kind of attractive. Wait...What am I thinking? -______-

 

 

Key's POV

 

"Maybe. Oh well. We'll find out sooner or later. I don't think she's a fangirl though. She didn't even recognize me when I was sta-" I heard Jonghyun hyung say. Jonghyun hyung has never fallen for a girl before. He said they were a waste of time. More like he's too picky. Hmph. This is so odd. He was staring at her? WTF. I had to ask him so I blurted, 

"BWOH?! YOU WERE STARING AT HER?! NO WONDER YOU WERE BLUSHING. OOH! HYUNG LIKES THE GIRL NEXT DOOR!" 

"Yah, shut up or i"ll hide your hair straightener." he threatened.

Ohmygoodness. I absolutely can NOT live without my hair straightener. What do I do? Okay. I just have to apologize and shut up.

"Oh?! MIANHE MIANHE, I'll stop talking." I said before he could take my hair straightener. He smirked and grabbed the last banana milk. I was going to stop  him, but then remembered that my hair straightener was at risk right now, so I acted as if I didn't see. Aish, I wanted that banana milk though. I walked up to my room, fell over on my bed, stretched then realized my legs were so sore. I looked out the window and saw the girl. She was playing with her bangs. I have to admit, she is pretty cute. She stood up, and I noticed that she was pretty tall for a girl. A little like Jong's height, probably a bit shorter. She was wearing shorts and a purple v-neck. Damn, she has a nice body. No wonder Jonghyun kept staring at her. She looks like a foreigner. I can't wait to become friends with her! She could be my texting buddy! I looked at my phone and realized it was 6:52pm. OMO! I promised Taminnie I would cook for him today. I better get started. I changed into sweats and a white tshirt before going down to the kitchen. What should I make tonight? I opened the refrigerator and found seaweed, chopped beef, and chicken . Perfect. 

--------AN HOUR LATER---------

The others should be getting back by now. I made seaweed soup, bulgolgi, fried chicken , and cooked some rice. 

"JONGHYUN-AH! CAN YOU PREPARE THE TABLE!" 

"Dneh? Oh, okay."

"They'll be coming back soon."

He nodded and prepared the table. He was so quiet, like he had no energy. What has gotten into him? 

"Yah, are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine...it's just...I think I like her...........that girl..?" he said slowly.

"Ohh..." I didn't know what to say. 

"Hey Key, can you-" Just then, Taemin pushed opened the door with Minho and Onew close behind. 

Taemin yelled out, "WE'RE HOME! Mmmmm, what's that smell........" 

"FRIED CHICKEN!" Onew exclaimed.

They all rushed to the table and plopped down. It was very awkward. Everyone seemed very occupied. I don't know about the others, but I'm pretty sure Jong's thinking about the girl next door again. Keke. HEY! NO ONE THANKED ME FOR THE MEAL!!!!  

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not good at these things. Just writing for fun ;)

Enjoy. <3

 

@yoursakurakiss: LOL! THANKS! :)

@betchitsmary: ;D

@sillaeunhee: BANNER BANNER. ^_____^