Guard

94 ARCADIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4K | ONESHOOT | FLUFF

 

Soojung waited in the bus stop, she keeps looking onto her 'baby-G watch' gift from her boyfriend. she's not running late but she is waiting for someone.

 

Then someone purposely bumped into her, Soojung looked up "YAH ! i've told you to be here before i come"Soojung yelled to the tall guy. "sorry, i sleep a bit late last night"the tall guy said while rubbed his back.

 

They ride the bus for 15minutes, inside the bus there is one seat left, Soojung take a seat and Jongin stand up beside her. He took his ipod and listening to his favorite music EXO - overdose he liked the song. He hummed along in the small volume, Soojung chuckled and commented "it’s been a month that you keep mouthing that song, i kinda sick when i heard that song. Especially when you are the one who sang the song" jongin just smiled.

 

He loves the song, because the lyric just perfectly fit to his current situation. Except the 'ouu,, she wants me' part. "well.. she doesn't want me.."jongin though while looking down to the girl  that he likes.

 

.

.

 

"i'm going to tell Sehun to scold you for getting late today,,"soojung warned him while walking to her classes and she continued "anyway.. mom has made another healthy food for lunch. i'll going to pass it to you. Bring me my tteokbokki okay ?" jongin nodded understand.

 

Sehun will never scold him. actually, there is no room for Sehun to yell to Jongin. Jongin has doing something that Sehun couldn't do 'protecting jung soojung' is that what he couldn't do.

 

Soojung and Jongin separated, as on their school they divide the class for boys and girls only.

 

"you two look TOO CLOSE" Jiyoung said in the mocked way to her.

 

Soojung rolled her eyes while sit on her desk. She hates all her classmates, just because Soojung is clever and every teacher likes her every girl thinks that Soojung is her best enemy. They judge how she dressed, looks, talks, well basically everything. They hates Soojung because they're jealous..

 

Soojung sighed and tapped something to her iphone.

 

krystalized : i hope that i were on same classes with jongin.

sehunie     : someone bothered you again right ?

krystalized : every single person on this class to be correct.

 

.

.

.

 

Jongin about to say something on a chat room but stopped when he saw Sehun replied to Soojung’s chat.

Jongin just watched the two lovers conversation.

 

krystalized : if i could i would love to transferred to boy classes. With or without the                         devildancer present.

sehunie     : you can't ! i dont want you to be surrounded by guys.

krystalized : aww our sehun is jelly.. ??

 

then Jongin decided to tap something.

 

devildancer : guys pls, i'm present on this group. could you moved to another group chat that not                 included me ?

sehunie     : im sorry jongin, it just.

krystalized : YAH ! you should kick that uggos jiyoung for me today !

devildancer : okay i'll kiss her latter.

sehunie     : oups.

krystalized : YOU CANT YOU BIGBUTT !!

 

 

Sehun just smiled, it's midnight on state but he want to know how his best buddy and lover doing. He did miss his old school..

 

 

During lunch Jongin running into the neared tteokbokki store, and rushes go back to school to eat lunch together with Soojung. soojung didn't likes the healthy food that her step-mother made. “it's not my style” she said copy-ing how uncle Kris the neighbor said it.

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

Soojung looked into prom posters on the board.

"so will you go ask Kim Jongin to come ice princess ?"Jiyoung and the gang come bothering her again.

"nah, I'll go if Sehun made to come"soojung said ignored the hateful on her mind and tried smiled to her.

"really ? How if I ask Jongin to go to prom with me. Will you jealous ?"Jiyoung teased

Soojung sighed.

"dont worry Jiyoung, Jongin is free. He close to me because he is Sehun ask him to !"Soojung marked and Jongin heard everything..

 

.

.

.

 

"Jongin oppa, will you come with me to prom ?"tia one of jongin junior confessed

 

"I'm umm,, I can’t sorry"Jongin said hope that will not hurting her much.

 

It was his 11 times rejecting girl offer who asked him to go to prom with him. He just doesn’t want to go to prom with a girl that he didn’t want. He prefers not going rather than go with someone else that he doesn’t like.

 

.

.

 

There is mess on Soojung class, Jiyoung went mad to her because Jongin rejected her.

 

"you such a , it's not my fault if Jongin rejected you !"Soojung went mad

 

"it is yours cheater ! look im not the only person that got rejected! who you think that makes he rejected all the prom offer ? it's all because of you soojung ! he likes you !!"

 

Soojung can’t take the blame and running to Jongin class..

 

"w-whats wrong ?"Jongin look shocked when he saw Soojung with a red puff eyes while sobbing standing in front of him.

 

"tell me that you rejected Jiyong NOT because of me !"Soojung yelled

 

"what ?"

 

"why you rejected those girls ? why ?!"soojung broke the anger

 

"you know they take the blame on me because they though you liked me. but really, if this because of my present.. you can go with any girl you want. Because I’m only going if Sehun was here ! you should go Jongin!"she blurted out.

 

"actually it’s because of you.."

 

Soojung seems hear something wrong from Jongin mouth.

 

"I rejecting Jiyoung because you hates her, I rejecting everyone because of you !"

 

"BUT YOU DONT HAVE TOO !! YOU CAN GO WITH ANY GIRLS YOU LIKES EVEN THOUGH I HATE HER !!"Soojung yelled

 

"BUT THE GIRL I LIKES IS WONT GO IF HER BOYFRIEND NOT COMING !!"Jongin yelled back

 

"YES SOOJUNG ITS BECAUSE OF YOU.. it’s because I love you.."Jongin confessed and leaving Soojung behind

 

Soojung was in daze with what Jongin said to her earlier.

 

“He likes her ?

No, he loves her ?

But why ?

Since when ?” those question was bothering her.

 

.

.

.

.

 

Soojung looked into red dresses that her sister Jessica has prepared for her, she bought it from Paris. She bites her lips and touched it..

 

'I'm sorry i can’t go' Sehun voice echoed on her minds. A week ago she went on skype with Sehun and Sehun told about that he can’t go back to Korea to accompany Soojung to prom. He told her to ask Jongin instead but Soojung shook her head telling him that she didn’t want to.

 

Soojung never told Sehun about how Jongin confessed to her. she thought that better for Sehun to not know. She also went to doing anything by her own since jongin confessed, Jongin still present they just not talk to each others.

 

'awkward' Soojung thought

 

 

She went back to her computer, typing ‘why are you not answering!!!!’ to Sehun's on chat room. it's been 20minutes since Sehun has typed something.

 

"Jung soojung, your friend was here...!!"her step-mom knocked the door

 

"Tell him that I was sleep or whatever.. I’m not going to see him !"Soojung shouted as she thought about Jongin may want to ask her to prom, so that’s why he is here.

 

But she heard her door room being opened.

 

"mom just—S-Sehun ??"soojung eyes went brighter after she see Sehun was on her door. Wearing tuxedo..

 

Soojung jumped from her chair and hugged Sehun tight. His smell is still same like the old times..

 

"you're here ?"Soojung looked so happy.

 

"ofcourse, will you get ready ? we’re going to prom tonight"Sehun said while cupped Soojung's forehead.

 

.

.

.

 

On prom Soojung looks stunning with her dress, everyone also shocked to see Oh Sehun is back. Sehun is still handsome as always. They also whisper about something that makes Soojung uncomfortable.

 

"don’t worry you're the prettier out of everyone here"Sehun whispered not forget to steal some kisses from her.

 

Soojung blushed, tonight she felt safe.

 

But it's no longer safe until Sehun approached Jongin who sit in the corner with a pretty girl.

 

"hi bro.."Jongin said his greet to his best bud.

 

"so mind to tell us who's the pretty girl beside you ?"Sehun teasing

 

"oh yeah, its sulli"jongin introduced her

 

Soojung seems have heard the girl names before.

 

"hi, I’m sulli. jongin's cousin girlfriend"she introduced herself makes soojung choked her own drink.

 

Oh yeah, jongin has told her about this girl before they went into awkward situation. the girl that 180 degree different from Soojung behavior. That was all Jongin said to her..

 

They were talked, Soojung try to look normal as possible but she just can’t. but Jongin seems fine with she and sehun around. Sulli has started a lame conversation such as 'I like your dress, make up and stuff' but soojung doesn't seems interested.

 

"Babe, I'll go around with jongin for a while to see the old buddies. Will you accompany sulli for a while ?"sehun asked soojung

 

"hum, yeah.."soojung nodded

 

"you look awkward"sulli confessed

 

"yeah, kind of"

 

"but jongin said the opposite, he said that you are the unstoppable woman"sulli makes a little laugh between her sentences

 

"he said that ?"

 

"yeah, he talks about you a-lot. He likes to accompany you. Protecting you even though you are annoying as grandma who life next door he said"sulli smiled

 

"oh yeah, I see he talks about me a-lot to you. But can you not tell me what he said to me"soojung begged

 

"why ? you hated him because he loves you ?"sulli chuckled as she take a ship of her drink.

 

"dont you think it’s wrong when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter