What Now !

94 ARCADIA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1K | drabble | angst

 

“What now ?!!”

“I want to apologize” jongin pleaded

“For the record you’ve done to me, your sorry isn’t enough. Maybe later, you can come back and apologize, but I won’t back with you” with that soojung close the door behind her.

Jongin still stand in front soojung’s door. He flinch his fist, trying to hold his sadness. But jongin isn’t the only one, behind the door there is soojung who down on her knee letting the tears flew to let her pain go away.

Saying goodbye was hard for her, but the hardest part is when she had to pretend that she is strong enough to live without him.

 

***

 

Jongin isn’t the cheater type even he use to flirt to a pretty chic sometimes. It just for fun, because his serious feeling is only for the one and only jung soojung. It was so hard to get close to her, she barely talk to a stranger even the stranger just asking about time. But jongin never give up to-get her.

And when finally jongin can get her into a date, he doesn’t even waste his time for confessing. It was too quick for soojung but jongin convince her that he won’t hurt her, frankly she believe it..

But what everyone says is right, love just happy and lovely in the beginning. But they can manage it together, soojung has cried for him and jongin also bend down to seek apologize from her. Who know after 2 years of dating soojung is a jealous type who will yell over a hi text from another girl. And who know jongin is the type who likes to drunk and losing his mind whenever he had drink with his buddy.

Both know it was their deficiency as a human, so they still try to be patient and get over with it. Soojung try to be less protective to him as he asks him to change his bad behavior. So she tried to not get jealous over small things.

But jongin is not…

 

It was 1am when soojung received a text that jongin is on his way to her house. They have a big fight yesterday. Jongin went to Busan with his friends and didn’t tell her about it. He even didn’t text or calls her for a whole day. Whose girlfriend who doesn’t mad about it? Even she acts like she doesn’t care but inside of her she feel hurt by him.

 

From : my boy.

on my way to meet you. Wait for me..

 

Soojung suppose to still mad at him, but she can’t hold it anymore. She miss him, she now daydreaming about jongin who will bring her roses asking her apologize for not telling her about the party. Actually she doesn’t mind if jongin tell her. She could understand that was a boy party only.

But soojung isn’t living in romantic drama. Jongin was standing right in front her house, his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter