Courage

SooSica

Sooyoung's point of view,
She was sitting there in tears, wondering why her girlfriend broke up with her. I wanted to walk towards her and comfort her, but didn't have the courage to. I really wish I can just walk over to her and tell her how I feel...from the moment she had a girlfriend I...I already wishes her best and want to be her friend and maybe her bridemaidd one day...but then seeing her breaking up with Tiffany makes me really depress, I don't know what to do anymore...My guts on the other hand told me to listen my heart, and my heart told me to listen to my brain...my brain didn't say anything I guess that sign mean to let her be alone for awhile, but then I heard a voice calling my name when I was about to walk away. I turned around and saw the tears on her face that was dropping one by one. I couldn't resist seeing her like this so I walk over and sat down next to her. I told her everything was going to be okay, and she told me how the last few days she been very frustrated. I slowly put my right hand on her shoulder and she couldn't resist so she hugged me. After an hour of crying she stopped and thanks me for being with her, I nodded and was about to get up until she called me once again. I turned to her and our lips suddenly touched. I slowly pull my head away, but she grab my collar shirt and pull me closer. I didn't want her to think I'm Tiffany so I push her away, and she fell causing her to fall on the ground and bled the palm of her hand. At that point, I turned away from her and she started to cry. I clenched my fists thinking what have I done to the one I truly loved the most. My sadness started to form inside and I started to walk away when I heard her voice crying even louder and she started to speak up. I turned around and she look up to face me, she told me she knows that I loved her, and she knows that I can't be a cruel person and walked away when a friend needs help. She told me that she loved me before she met Tiffany. I walked over to her and help her stand up, once she got up I take her hand to see if the bleeding had stop. She takes her hand away from mine and started to walk away in tears. I grab onto her wrist and swing her around and kiss her on the lips. I put my arms around her waist and she tries to struggle out of my hold but couldn't. She refuse to put her arms around my neck so I a little and break away from our kiss, she didn't want the kiss to end so fast so she puts her arms around my neck and peck my lips to continue. I rolled my eyes and kiss her once again continuing what we have stopped. After our long passionate kiss I break away once again, and take her hand, I took out my bandana and wrap her palm with it. She smiles and kiss me on my cheek. I smirk and whisper in her ears.
"Jessica, I'm sorry...I know not telling you my feelings is wrong, but I don't want you to break up with Tiffany when you guys are such a great couple. She takes good care of you even more--"

She kissed me to shut me up. She then bite my ear and spoke up.
"What is wrong with you, I've waited so long for you to confess and you confess when I'm injured."
"I'm sorry, I guess this isn't the right time to say that I love you, but I really do and if I don't say it now, it might be---"
"Shhh!...You talk too much, I know you loved me, and I loved you too. Any time is the right time to confess you, pabo."
"You mean? You do love me? But what about Tiffany?"
"She found out that you liked me so we played an act and pretend that she is my girlfriend to see how long would it take you to confess to me."
"Then why were you crying if it's not about breaking up with Tiffany?"
"Oh. Krystal got injured and the doctor said she is still in the hospital."
"Then...Why did I heard you and Tiffany in the hospital arguing about breaking up?"
"OH! Hahaha, I yelled at her for not looking after Krystal while I was parking the car and she yelled at me for leaving for so long, then we spotted you and Tiffany started to pretend again and that when we were breaking up."
"Then why did she suggest about breaking up?"
"She was getting tired of pretending, so the day before she suggest to end the act whenever we see you, oh and I cry because the doctor said Krystal might be unconscious for a while."
"Oh...So...."
"So?..."
I cough and clear my throat and then turn to her and peck her on the lips and once again I smirk at her.
"Hey...I wanted that other kiss."
"What other kiss?" I smiled as a was walking away slowly. She started to chase me and then jump on my back and I grab her so she won't fall. She whisper something in my ear as I was walking her to my car. 
"Sooyoung."
"Yes, Ice Princess?"
"I Love you."
"I Love you too Jessica."