Unexplainable, unquestionable and undeniable love.

Unexplainable, unquestionable and undeniable love.

I blinked in surprise. "What?" I blurted out to the team leader without thinking.

She sighed and closed her cherry-pink coloured notebook, where it contained daily plans and activities for the summer trip, as well as during the day. "It's just as I said, you are paired up with Jo Kwangmin until the end of the day to carry out your activities." She then tapped my forehead lightly with the tip of her black biro pen. "And close your mouth, will you? You're drooling."

I hurriedly wiped my mouth while she chuckled. "I was just kidding, honey. But really, why do you look so worried? I would change it if I could since it seems to be making you nervous for some reason, but it's already been decided." She bent down to pick up her brown handbag and placed her notebook inside. "We can't do anything about it, I'm afraid. Now, if you'll excuse me, I still need to go and inform the others who they are paired up with." And with that, she strode to the other teams while once again taking out her notebook.

As soon as the team leader was out of sight, I let out a small squeak of panic. 'What am I going to do?! Of all people I have to be paired up with the person that gives me seizures 24 hours a day!'

While I stood there rambling in my own thoughts, there was a light tap on my shoulder behind me that caused my body to twitch slightly in surprise.

I turned around and I could've sworn my heart stopped for a second.

There, stood my long time crush, Jo Kwangmin, with a huge, happy grin on his face. "Hello partner~ I can't wait to work together with you today!" He gave me a thumbs up along with his signature toothy grin that showed his perfect and pearly white teeth.

All I could do was let out a small, nervous giggle and managed to choke out a "Yeah.."

This caused him to tilt his head to the side, "Is something wrong? Are you feeling unwell?"

Before I could answer, he placed his hand on my forehead while the other on his own. "Hmm.. your temperature seems to be fine!"

I didn't even have time to react and before I knew it, my face grew hotter and hotter as every second ticked by. I quickly took a step backwards and waved my hands in front of my face. "I-I'm fine! I'm fine! I-I j-just can't handle the heat that well!" I stuttered out and gave him my biggest smile to reassure him that I'm not sick.

"Is that so? I guess I have to look after you today if that's the case!"

As soon as we finished gathering our belongings, we both headed to the beach, where our first activity was to take pictures of the scenery to create a brochure for the junior students to present back at school.

Ah~ I absolutely love the beach. It's one of my favourite places in the entire planet, and knowing that I'm right here with the person that I like the most makes it even more special.

As soon as my feet stepped on the sand, a fast course of adrenaline rushed through my body that sent me removing my sandals at an incredible pace, and ran to the ocean with my arms open wide while screaming in happiness, completely forgetting about my nervousness.

I could hear Kwangmin laughing from a distance. I turned around and waved my arms in the air. "What are you doing just standing there?! Come here! The water feels great!"

"Alright!" He shouted back and also began removing his shoes, as well as putting the camera to the side.

While I was busy looking for sea shells and stones, I felt a small wave of water hit my back and I turned around while gasping loudly. "Oh my god, that is cold!" I found a laughing Kwangmin with his hands clutching his stomach. "You should've seen your face!" He then imitated how I apparently looked and started laughing even harder.

I rolled my eyes at his exagerration and I splashed him even more than I intended to that I was surprised at my own actions myself. "Goodness, I am so so sorry! I didn't mean to splash you that hard.. I-I..!" He shook his head and clicked his tongue. "Aw.. Kwangmin, I really am sorry!" While I kept blabblering an apology, he looked towards me with a playful smirk plastered on his handsome features. "You look so nice and warm, come here and give me a big hug~" He began drawing himself closer with his arms spread open wide.

"Noooo!" I screamed happily and ran to the shore with a wet and cold Kwangmin trailing behind me.

Still running and not noticing that the sun was almost beginning to set, he finally caught me in his arms and spun me around while I laughed happily. "I finally caught you~!" He then set me down with his arms still wrapped around my waist. "You're a fast runner, but I can't have the one who I want to spend my entire life with run away from me like that!"

I stopped laughing and my eyes opened wide in surprise while I turned my head to face him. "W.. What did you just-" Before I could finish my sentence, he placed his index finger on my lips and smiled. "I'm sure you heard me, but if you didn't, I hope that this will be able to show my true feelings towards you." He removed his index finger from my lips and slowly pressed his own against mine.

Warm. And loving. That's all I can manage to explain about the beautiful sensation of his kiss. As they say: the feeling of love is unexplainable, unquestionable and undeniable.