Chapter 1~

U-kwon Piggy Squeals~

            At the mall as usual, well Chunji's moms mall were its extremely nice. Something had snacked around Hyeri's waist before punching the kid she exactly knew who it was ChanHee...

     "Yah!!! Lee ChanHee who likes people to call him Chunji! Get your hands off my waist!" Hyeri wailed pulling his hand off of her.

   "Wae~ Hyeri~" Chunji pouted slightly amused with her struggling.

  "Ljoe!!! HELP!!!!!" Hyeri shouted in english. Ljoe still in the changing room peeked out to see what's going on. Chunji had blinked for a few minuted then said..

     "She doesn't need any help Byuhyun," Chunji said in english which made Hyeri surpirsed and startled she stared at Chunji. Byuhyun nodded his head then shut the door and continue to play dress up change.

    "Bwoh? do you like my pretty face and my english?" Chunji said winking one of his famous wink.

   "Aniya~ Chunji~ I like Ljoe's english and his pretty face." Hyeri said smiling to her words waiting for Chunji's reaction. Ljoe had open the door and looked at Hyeri because heard his name, his reaction was a small smile in the corner of his lips and hug for Hyeri.

  "Hahaha!!!! Hyung did you hear that? are ya jealous!!!" Byuhyun answered snatching her away from ChanHee. Chunji got quite jealous and snatched her back.

 "Yah she's only lying to me to see if i'm jealous and yes I AM!!!" Chunji answered in a very jelly tone.

    Chunji Pov-

I had showily got jealous and snatched her away from Byuhyun.

  "Yah she's only lying to me to see if i'm jealous and yes I AM!!!" i answered Byuhyun. Byuhyun scoffed at me and went back to change more, this cousin of mine..

      "Hyeri~" I whined.

    "Bwoh? Chunji?" she wined back it was cute of her to wine back because she nearly never does it.

 "Block~B~"  she answered in amazment. I look to where Hyeri was looking and saw Block B...

    "Yah! When you see Teen Top do you say that as well?" I complained

 "Aha Teen~Top. . ." I said amazed than covering my mouth like some crazy fan girl.

  "Neh~ Chunji~" she answered looking at me, chuckling cutely and bobbing her head up and down, than setting her gaze on Block B. Looking for U-kwon huh? you're lucky I like you and that Ljoe's here, or else i would have carried you outta here. I instantly pouted alone..

 

Pov-

 "Hyeri~Noona!! Chunji hyung!!!" P.O screamed with his deep voice. Some of Block B members turned their attention to P.O who was screaming deeply. The other members ran to a store neat the other side.

   "Anneyong~Pyo~" Hyeri answered using her Pyo ageyo (Natural Ageyo).

  "Anneyong Noona~" Pyo said using his Pyo ageyo back.

     "Haha Hyung did I distub anything? what are you two doing here anyways?!?!" Pyo asked making his eyebrow furrow up and down.

    "What does it look like dongsaeng?" Chunji answered putting his arm around Hyeri.

 "Woo~" Pyo screeched in his deep voice, Block B got really curious now and came over.

   "Ljoe's here too~" Hyeri answered taking Chunji's arm off of her, Pyo's light bulb had lighted up, Chunji just pouted and waved to Block B.

       "Anneyong~ Block B~" Hyeri said waving to them.

    "Anneyong~" Jaehyo greeted first and hugging her, than he shifted his gaze to Chunji who was starring at his hair.

 "Hyung what did you do to your hair?" Chunji exclaimed looking at this green mob of hair on his head.

    "He got that natural color by his burgers." Pyo answered Jaehyo glared at P.o than smiled at Hyeri she smiled back.

   "Hehe how did Ljoe hyung get his hair orange?" P.o asked Chunji.

  "He ate alot of carrots dongsaenge, carrots are good for your eyes, so you don't have to wear these fake glasses." Chunji answered taking P.o's glasses and wearing them. The glasses were clearly an accessory because they had no lids on them. Chunji bursted out,

      "Hey! Do I look better than Kyung?" Chunji stood next to him and smiled one of those greasy smiles that Kyung pulls off. Block B laughed at this goofy Chunji.

   "What do you think Hyeri?" Kyung asked using his famous greassy smile.

 "What do you think Block b?" Hyeri asked them . . . .

    "Kyung,' Hyeri and block b smiled and answered all together.

   "Oh I see how it is!" Chunji said pouting lightly. Chunji than took the glasses off and planted them on P.o's face. Ljoe came out finally! This boy is buying the whole store.

       Ljoe's Pov-

     "Hi Guys," I greeted Block B.

  "Anneyong Ljoe, Hyung" Block B answered together. I nodded than looked at Hyeri she was talking to P.O and Jaehyo hyung. While Chunji carefully looking at her to see if she had notice U-kwon yet but nope she didn't, Chunji smiled lightly to himself. Speaking of U-kwon, where is he? and the other two? Chunji was talking to Taeil on what good songs to practice for vocals so I asked Kyung where everybody at...

      "Ehe, Kyung where's that red head of yours, Yu kwon, that Leader and that dancer B-Bomb?" I asked.

  "They went to go look at some shoes over there," Kyung pointed to the store across us. I nodded again.

 "Zico's probably gonna want to show us some kicks so we should go," Kyung said looking over at the store.

    "Yeah,' Jaehyo being the oldest agreed. But first he hugged Hyeri goodbye so did P.o, Taeil quickly hugged her because he knew that Chunji liked her and bid goodbye, Kyung gave her a greasy smile and hugged her last.

   "Bye!~ Block B" we chanted all together..